• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never play with the 3D off, regardless of the game. And it's always max blast 3D!

One of the reasons I liked RE:R so much, it let me crank the 3D up to 200% lol.

I always play with it on too. Usually set to about 50%. It makes the image smoother to my eyes and is the only way I can judge depth in games like Animal Crossing. The only time I turned it off was for the rotating platform levels in Super Mario 3D Land—made me dizzy.

Chopper

I'm still looking for blue hydrangeas if anyone has extras.
I was after these, but have since stocked up. Thanks anyway Wolfe. He offered some up to me a few days ago but my real life took over*, so he might have them still.

*I'm going to be a dad AC Gaf! I can't tell real life people yet. We're only at 8 weeks. But I'm so excited, I have to tell someone!

I was after these, but have since stocked up. Thanks anyway Wolfe. He offered some up to me a few days ago but my real life took over*, so he might have them still.

*I'm going to be a dad AC Gaf! I can't tell real life people yet. We're only at 8 weeks. But I'm so excited, I have to tell someone!
Oh man... congrats! Fingers crossed for a long and healthy pregnancy and birth!
If it's a boy, just name him Villager and if it's a girl, Isabelle. If twins... Blather and Celeste.

And... umm... anyone have a couple minutes to spare for a signature request?

Chopper

Oh man... congrats! Fingers crossed for a long and healthy pregnancy and birth!
If it's a boy, just name him Villager and if it's a girl, Isabelle. If twins... Blather and Celeste.

And... umm... anyone have a couple minutes to spare for a signature request?
Open.

And thanks! All my everything is crossed. Was genuinely going to suggest Booker to my other half.

Congrats Chopper =D

Sorry, after all that, you couldn't fill your petition!

Thanks for visiting my gyroids tho.

And thanks guys. If such a thing as a digital Godfamily were to exist...
No worries! Just need one sig! I'll grab it in a bit after I get back from the shop. :) And totally! It looks great! I took pics but I won't post them so people can just get their asses over to your town and see for themselves!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Congrats dude.

Niraj

I have some Sahara things I don't need if anybody wants them:

bath tile
office flooring
concrete wall
sandlot
concrete floor x2
office wall
basement wall
daisy meadow
garden wall
basement floor
desert vista

Also have serene, proper, common, and perfect paintings if anybody needs any of those.

Marvie_3

Banned

You should name it Chopper Jr. The kids could call it ChoJu.

Frogstep

Wow! Congrats Chopper! Going to be a life changing experience for you I'm sure. Hoping all goes well for you guys. Get that baby playing AC! :p

Man... Shovel Knight made me forget to get the final signature last night. :/ It's still sitting in my inventory though allowing me to check it... does that mean I can still grab another sig and turn it in?

Greta is packed up today if anyone wants her as well. Snooty mouse but she's actually pretty cool.

Oh, and Chopper... I DID get infected with Pecan. Replacing a snooty with a snooty I guess. :/

789shadow

Banned
I also have Dizzy moving out on the 1st of July.

EDIT: And Stitches just asked me to get him a TARANTULA. Good luck with that one, buddy.

Frogstep

Man... Shovel Knight made me forget to get the final signature last night. :/ It's still sitting in my inventory though allowing me to check it... does that mean I can still grab another sig and turn it in?

Greta is packed up today if anyone wants her as well. Snooty mouse but she's actually pretty cool.

Oh, and Chopper... I DID get infected with Pecan. Replacing a snooty with a snooty I guess. :/

I've had to deny 3 signature requests so far today for fear of getting some grotesque monstrosity.

I've had to deny 3 signature requests so far today for fear of getting some grotesque monstrosity.
Pecan isn't grotesque at least. I'm really neutral about her. I would have been pissed if her moving in prevented a good camper or she mowed over some bushes or hybrids. She's not in my favorite spot but I'll live.

Edit: Awmg... it's been HOW LONG since Benjamin moved in and I finally got him to sell me one of the sloppy pieces I needed. Still wondering WTF he did with his sloppy table. I gave him one of the dab tables and he replaced the sloppy and it was never heard from again. :/

Chopper

Oh shit. Sorry. I didn't even think about infecting you. Make sure you bitch slap her if she badmouths me.

I, on the other hand, failed to claim anyone from you. I'm grateful, cos I was far too busy today to spend any time resetting.

And thankyou lovely congratulatory people.

Azuran

Banned
Who was the genius that came up with the idea to separate Cooper and Booker? Tom just requested a police station and now I can't decide which one to build because I want both of them :(

So I noticed a blue dot popped up for Animal Crossing. When I started up the game, Pete was there with a letter!
smoker.jpg

A smoker was inside!
Guess you normally get it from campers. It is orderable for B3000.

TURNIP PRICING UPDATE: Okay, so not as large as I was hoping but it looks like 268 is my selling price for this week. I won't sell right away in case someone has better prices but I'll probably take advantage of it later this evening.

Frogstep

I really like when the weather starts to match the weather that's actually going on outside. Been raining all week for both me and my froggies. :p

Current turnip prices are at 72.

Niraj

It's worse. You're not forgetting - you're purposely telling your villagers they're longer important even though they only exist to entertain you. ;_;

Wow, what a monster D:

This.

Never built my station because of the no demolish rule and I could never make my mind up.

I don't blame you. I wish I could move my cafe.

Have a petition I need filled out if anyone is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom