• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm good on all the paintings, thanks Koo :)

Just reloaded my game, and got a letter from Nintendo with the pile of leaves item attached to it

pile-of-leaves.jpg

Koomaster

Niraj is not responsible for any leaf jumping injuries that may incur.

I kinda wish we could put furniture outside for things like this. Would love to have little piles of leaves in different spots around my town.

Linius

Niraj is not responsible for any leaf jumping injuries that may incur.

I kinda wish we could put furniture outside for things like this. Would love to have little piles of leaves in different spots around my town.

Yeah, I feel the same. Lots of furniture is quite cool to put outside. We need more freedom Nintendo. And a bigger friends list.

Autumn chair from post office today. Don't know yet what the other item will be.

Well, the second room is also full in the secondary house. :( Now expanding the third room. When that room is expanded to the max, gonna make a winter room out of that. :D

Oh, piles of leaves is available for NA at least? Hope Europe get's it also quickly...

Edit: okay, guys, we get a flamenco hat from the Nintendo Zone. :D Cool!!!

Edit 2: And it's orderable. :) I can order some for the NA people. Would like a catalogue of the piles of leaves if possible. :)

Frogstep

Haven't gotten my letter from Nintendo yet. I do however have a sale at Gracie's today, first time seeing one. :O

Bought out all the new stuff that showed up. Get that catalog up.

Niraj

Yeah, I feel the same. Lots of furniture is quite cool to put outside. We need more freedom Nintendo. And a bigger friends list.

Definitely need a bigger friends list.

Oh, piles of leaves is available for NA at least? Hope Europe get's it also quickly...

Edit: okay, guys, we get a flamenco hat from the Nintendo Zone. :D Cool!!!

Edit 2: And it's orderable. :) I can order some for the NA people. Would like a catalogue of the piles of leaves if possible. :)

I can order you one since I'm still in-game.

Haven't gotten my letter from Nintendo yet. I do however have a sale at Gracie's today, first time seeing one. :O

Bought out all the new stuff that showed up. Get that catalog up.

Keep in mind that the sale % will increase as the month goes on (this info is also in the OP):

15% off all items starting on the 15th, 30% off on the 21st, and 50% off on the 26th (not 100% sure on the dates, but this is likely correct). Some of the seasonal items may be sold out and replaced with pieces of the Card series or the Wedding Cake item, though these items are not discounted. There are also clothes that you can only buy during the sales periods. These sales will happen at the end of every season, which leads into new stock in her store. The seasons and available furniture are:

Spring is March 1st to May 31st, and the Princess series is available.
Summer is June 1st to August 31st, and Gracie's series is available.
Autumn is September 1st to November 30th, and the Sweets series is available.
Winter is December 1st to February 28th/29th, and the Gorgeous series is available.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
When does Redd close for the day? I remembered I had him this morning but I've been playing Pokémon this evening.

Frogstep

Keep in mind that the sale % will increase as the month goes on (this info is also in the OP):

15% off all items starting on the 15th, 30% off on the 21st, and 50% off on the 26th (not 100% sure on the dates, but this is likely correct). Some of the seasonal items may be sold out and replaced with pieces of the Card series or the Wedding Cake item, though these items are not discounted. There are also clothes that you can only buy during the sales periods. These sales will happen at the end of every season, which leads into new stock in her store. The seasons and available furniture are:

Oh that's cool. I guess I should take a look at some of the info that's in the OP cause I always assumed the sales were random lol. There was some pieces of the Card series in stock with some nice looking clothes.

The sales are kind of cool cause you can buy some of the series stuff at discount, especially furniture sets you don't really like or would use. I'm not too fond of the sweets series. :\

Wolfe

Anyone else have two of the clothing items at Gracie's as already sold out the first time you enter her floor for the day today?

My turnip prices are 446 today. I already sold my turnips prematurely so please come by to sell yours. I'll add your FCs (see my profile for mine) amd open my gate 4-5 hours from now.

Koomaster

Anyone else have two of the clothing items at Gracie's as already sold out the first time you enter her floor for the day today?
Not clothes but there was a piece of furniture that was already sold out when I got there. I think that is normal though.

Niraj

Cool. :) I can give you a flamenco hat. :)

That works :)

When does Redd close for the day? I remembered I had him this morning but I've been playing Pokémon this evening.

I think it's something like 11 pm (?) if you don't have night owl on

Oh that's cool. I guess I should take a look at some of the info that's in the OP cause I always assumed the sales were random lol. There was some pieces of the Card series in stock with some nice looking clothes.

The sales are kind of cool cause you can buy some of the series stuff at discount, especially furniture sets you don't really like or would use. I'm not too fond of the sweets series. :\

I like the Card series (the Card tower is especially awesome). Sweets I'm pretty indifferent towards too. I think I cataloged it from kamikazekoala, and the piece I got from one of the Gracie checks I gave to Carmen lol

Frogstep

I like the Card series (the Card tower is especially awesome). Sweets I'm pretty indifferent towards too. I think I cataloged it from kamikazekoala, and the piece I got from one of the Gracie checks I gave to Carmen lol

Yeah the Card series looks pretty cool, real playful looking. I might just have to catalog the sweets set from someone too. I wanna avoid paying for them if I can. :X

Ok cool, I'll hop on then if you don't mind opening up.

lol I don't blame you. Shit's expensive.

Thanks, Niraj. :)

Yeah the Card series looks pretty cool, real playful looking. I might just have to catalog the sweets set from someone too. I wanna avoid paying for them if I can. :X

Well, I have them laying on my beach for now, so you can catalogue them if you want. :p

I'm busy to get everything in my homes, so I can try to get a perfect town. :)

Also, something strange happened. I got 3 streetpasses from the UK when I was here at home (I'm in Belgium). Could it be have gotten through wifi? I sometimes connect to the Nintendo Zone through my wifi-hotspot at home for the AC Nintendo Zone stuff. No new puzzles pieces but some AC homes and a lot of other streetpass stuff for other games...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I think it's something like 11 pm (?) if you don't have night owl on
That's lucky. I ended up missing a fortune telling the other day because I could only get on very late.

Double luck, he has a fake gallant statue that I was after.

Frogstep

Well, I have them laying on my beach for now, so you can catalogue them if you want. :p

I'm busy to get everything in my homes, so I can try to get a perfect town. :)

Oh that's cool, I wouldn't mind stopping by and cataloging that. Save me time and money. :)

edit:
Sure, I can give you my flamenco hat too. I have ordered some for ACGAF if people want them. :)

I'd like one if there's enough to spare. :eek:

My turnip prices are 446 today. I already sold my turnips prematurely so please come by to sell yours. I'll add your FCs (see my profile for mine) amd open my gate 4-5 hours from now.

Oh thank god. 1590-4796-0038, Sam from Atheneum.

I really just want to dump these turnips...

Sure, I can give you my flamenco hat too. I have ordered some for ACGAF if people want them. :)

That'd be sweet, thanks!

Effect

Okay question. I have Cranston showing up in my shopping area from time to time. He moved out of my village early on. Is there a way of getting him to move back in? There has to be a reason why he keeps visiting. Anyone know what it is? Do other villagers do this?

Marvie_3

Banned
Does anybody need a beautiful statue?

Okay question. I have Cranston showing up in my shopping area from time to time. He moved out of my village early on. Is there a way of getting him to move back in? There has to be a reason why he keeps visiting. Anyone know what it is? Do other villagers do this?
Townies that move out will randomly appear on main street. You can't get them to move back in from there though.

Velcro Fly

Quickly got the last two deep sea creatures for this month just now! Only have one more left for a full encyclopedia.

Also got one of my villagers to request a police station! Definitely going to have to fund that.

Only one more fish to catch and I'll have all the catches this month.

Think I only need one or two things from the Mush set and maybe a handful for the Harvest set!

Mecca

I wonder how long it generally takes to complete your art gallery. Every time Redd visits he never sells legit statues and my villagers only give me paintings, not statutes. I've only gotten one legit statue from Redd in five months. At this rate, it'll be years before the room is complete. I know that I could always trade with someone, but I like completing these things on my own like I did with the fossils.

Elija2

I haven't started getting any of the new November catches yet. If I end up missing some due to laziness I'm gonna hate myself.

Velcro Fly

I'm making an effort to catch all the new stuff and farm up all the possible things I'll need for the Harvest Festival because I know on the 22nd all I'm going to want to do is play Link Between Worlds.

Niraj

I wonder how long it generally takes to complete your art gallery. Every time Redd visits he never sells legit statues and my villagers only give me paintings, not statutes. I've only gotten one legit statue from Redd in five months. At this rate, it'll be years before the room is complete. I know that I could always trade with someone, but I like completing these things on my own like I did with the fossils.

I think I got...2-3 statues on my own and the rest were from others. The only statue I could regularly get was the Mystic statue...otherwise they were fakes. Definitely a pain.

I'm making an effort to catch all the new stuff and farm up all the possible things I'll need for the Harvest Festival because I know on the 22nd all I'm going to want to do is play Link Between Worlds.

lol yeah for sure, I got all that stuff out of the way since I knew I'd be playing either that or Mario.

Koomaster

The art gallery is generally one of the last things of the museum you finish. The GC game I think took close to 3 years to finish it; but Wild World and City Folk were around a year and a half to 2 years each. I didn't trade in either of those; that was doing it on my own.

Wild World and City Folk though you could shop his store weekly. This one is more like the GC in that Redd shows up randomly; although I think he randomly shows up more often in this one than he did in the GC. But I would be optimistic and say a year and a half. If the only thing you have left to get are the statues you are in great shape and I would say under a year even would be a good estimate.

But just keep at it and you'll complete the museum. :)

I'll have a legit scary painting waiting in my mailbox since Redd was in town Thursday and I didn't play today. Seems he only brings me duplicates lately so it's up for grabs. :/

Also still have those paintings for Elija2 and catabarez if you guys are free for deliveries at some point.

Velcro Fly

Finally got a second resident set up in my town.

Now to create the holiday themed house that I've always wanted in an Animal Crossing game.

Going to have to go back to farming bells again to pay for upgrading this house a little bit though. Guess I can work on those bug/fish catching badges after all.

Niraj

Incidentally, tomorrow is the next fishing tournament. If you don't really care, or have better things to do, there are 6 more, so I wouldn't sweat it. Tomorrow he's going to ask for carp, crucian carp, and black bass only, according to Thonky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom