• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

Still need help finding it?
Actually, no. I found it this morning in a ridiculous spot behind a flower. Feel free to check out my dream address though. Buckland is looking fucking awesome! Apart from the gaping gap where Pecan's house used to be. I did alot of online trading yesterday, but managed to avoid getting infected with a new neighbour.

Fireblend

Banned
Just caught myself a Colecanth. Is it rare? The message you get after you catch it made me think so
KuGsj.gif

Azuran

Banned
I lost my saves over the holidays, including my Animal Crossing town. Bummed out, I was reluctant to get right back into starting a new save.

Well, finally bit the bullet yesterday, and I'm looking to snag some active 3DS friends.

5386-8684-3524

Anyone down for some late night fishing?

I'll add you when I get home. Here's mine:

1032-1686-2546

Anyone can add me if they want. My AC friend list is almost non-existant atm so I can always use more peeps to play with :)

Just caught myself a Colecanth. Is it rare? The message you get after you catch it made me think so
KuGsj.gif

Yups. It only spawns when it rains.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Redd is pretty rude today, three fake statues. There's also a legit quaint painting if anybody needs it.

Chopper

I finally adopted a new villager. Gotta play the resetting game tomorrow. Great.

And only now do I appreciate how unfortunate it is to have accepted... Rolf.

Great villager, tragically tainted.

MicH

Decided to take a look at my town (using a new character). Bob moved out, but the BUSHES. Those LOVELY HYDRANGEA BUSHES OH MY :D I waited almost a year for them to bloom.. So pretty!

EDIT Just checked and this is literally the last day they're blooming :( I'm glad I checked in before they were gone again

Niraj

Decided to take a look at my town (using a new character). Bob moved out, but the BUSHES. Those LOVELY HYDRANGEA BUSHES OH MY :D I waited almost a year for them to bloom.. So pretty!

EDIT Just checked and this is literally the last day they're blooming :( I'm glad I checked in before they were gone again

lol good timing at least.

Chopper

This is not going well. I reckon I've reset about 50 times since I woke up this morning. Not one of the houses has gone anywhere near where I need it.

Niraj

Any of you newer/returning (or anyone else) players want any of these Saharah items?:

bath tile
office flooring
concrete wall
sandlot
concrete floor x2
office wall
basement wall
daisy meadow
garden wall
basement floor x2
desert vista
sci-fi wall

Also have serene, proper, common, and perfect paintings if anybody needs any of those.

Azuran

Banned

But BOB moved out! That's literally the worse thing that could happen to anyone in this series.

MicH

But BOB moved out! That's literally the worse thing that could happen to anyone in this series.
I used a guest character, so if I really want I can go back to March (when I stopped playing) and get him back :p Don't know thoug, I wasn't too attached to him and I still have Flurry on my second town waiting

Chopper

It's a genuine shame that the hydrangeas bloom for such a short amount of time. They really do look great.

I finally settled on a spot for Rolf's house. After about 75 resets, he planted himself nicely alongside one of my alt's houses. It means that I've had to rejig some stuff, but hopefully it'll look okay.

As a massive bonus, I discovered that I was able to build a PWP. I definitely hit the limit at some point, but I guess something changed the last time I moved some stuff about to accommodate a new neighbour.

Frogstep

The dream is real!

uMKBeCV.jpg

Was hoping to get Jeremiah as my 10th frog but he's just so elusive. Frobert is still someone I wanted to have so this still works out.
I'll have to let someone go to make room for Jeremiah later but I'm happy for now. This finally happened. :D

It's a genuine shame that the hydrangeas bloom for such a short amount of time. They really do look great.

I finally settled on a spot for Rolf's house. After about 75 resets, he planted himself nicely alongside one of my alt's houses. It means that I've had to rejig some stuff, but hopefully it'll look okay.

Rolf is the best villager =D

Piece came to visit my camp site, T-T one of my best villager in Wild World next to Rolf and Static.
Pierce%20is%20awesome.png

Chopper

The dream is real!

uMKBeCV.jpg

Was hoping to get Jeremiah as my 10th frog but he's just so elusive. Frobert is still someone I wanted to have so this still works out.
I'll have to let someone go to make room for Jeremiah later but I'm happy for now. This finally happened. :D
Congratulations Frog! Such a great effort.

Marvie_3

Banned
The dream is real!

uMKBeCV.jpg

congrats!

The dream is real!
So many congrats! That's insanely awesome! Don't forget to update your dream with all your froggies too!

Frogstep

Thanks guys! Proof you guys can make same species towns if you put your mind to it! (Except it may not take you more than a year to complete)

So many congrats! That's insanely awesome! Don't forget to update your dream with all your froggies too!

I need to start phase 2 of my plan by making my town look presentable. Not enough PWP's and stuff yet. D: But yeah, I'll definitely update my dream!

Also have serene, proper, common, and perfect paintings if anybody needs any of those.

Any chance I could grab the Proper painting from you pleeeaaassseee...? I only need 3 more paintings and 1 fish to complete the entire museum.
I don't really have anything to offer for it though :(

I need to start phase 2 of my plan by making my town look presentable. Not enough PWP's and stuff yet. D: But yeah, I'll definitely update my dream!

I'd love to visit, an entire frog town sounds incredible, congrats!

Niraj

Any chance I could grab the Proper painting from you pleeeaaassseee...? I only need 3 more paintings and 1 fish to complete the entire museum.
I don't really have anything to offer for it though :(

Yeah you can have it. I probably won't home until later so we might have to meet up some other time.

The dream is real!

uMKBeCV.jpg

All frogs! :D

Azuran

Banned
The dream is real!

uMKBeCV.jpg

That's pretty impressive. I would have never thought about doing something like that. Congrats!

Tammy the uchi cub is moving out of my town on the 11th if anyone wants her.

Anessa.png
I don't think I could ever let a Tammy into my town. I'm sure there are some lovely ladies out there named Tammy but growing up, I was only ever exposed to the really trashy ones. :/

Elija2

I don't think I could ever let a Tammy into my town. I'm sure there are some lovely ladies out there named Tammy but growing up, I was only ever exposed to the really trashy ones. :/

Well this Tammy ain't much better. She put the birthday present I gave her up for sale at ReTail. Fuck her.

Chopper

Tammy the uchi cub is moving out of my town on the 11th if anyone wants her.

Anessa.png
Got rid of her ages ago. Good riddance. Rude bitch.

Aaaaanyway. Had a good day today. Finally filled in all the gaps:

zlCfzSIkdT8IEQqual

A lovely person on faqs invited me over to pull all her weeds. Two thousand weeds. An hour and a half. Totally worth it.

I can't believe my bug and fish counts are both still bronze.

Edit: And my visiting badge! Awful.

Ugh. I've been looking for a Scorpion for the last few days. No luck. I haven't even seen one. It's the last insect I need to catch/donate.

Last year, I encountered like five of them but they knocked me out.

MicH

I randomly stumbled across that alien broadcast when playing late at night once, and it really creeped me out. When you don't expect something like that to happen it is just creepy as hell

Yeah I was up way too late one night and saw the broadcast too!

On a similar note, has anybody managed to hear every hourly music theme in-game?

I have.

:(

(couldn't sleep recently so finally got to hear the 4am and 5am ones)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom