• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. I've been looking for a Scorpion for the last few days. No luck. I haven't even seen one. It's the last insect I need to catch/donate.

Last year, I encountered like five of them but they knocked me out.
Oh shit... I forgot that started this month! Last one I need too!

No!

Although you've just made me think..... what if you updated your dream town at exactly 3:33am?
Would your TV have the alien broadcast on it for everybody to see?

I might try it.....
That's a fun idea!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
My fossil collection is complete now. On to art, bugs, and fish. I am about 50% done with bugs and fish. and I have 5 pieces of art.

Any idea which paintings you need? I have a few extras, and I'm sure a lot of the rest of us do too. Offhand I think I had a serene, common, and perfect painting.

Any idea which paintings you need? I have a few extras, and I'm sure a lot of the rest of us do too. Offhand I think I had a serene, common, and perfect painting.

It might be easier to list the 5 pieces of art I have since I need the rest. I have the Flowery Painting, Jolly Painting, Wistful Painting, Famous Painting, and the Beautiful Statue. I haven't been as diligent on getting art from Redd as I have been on catching bugs and fish.

Niraj

It might be easier to list the 5 pieces of art I have since I need the rest. I have the Flowery Painting, Jolly Painting, Wistful Painting, Famous Painting, and the Beautiful Statue. I haven't been as diligent on getting art from Redd as I have been on catching bugs and fish.

Well, you're welcome to the ones I mentioned if you'd like them.

Oxx

I've only played once a week over the last month. Skye moved-out while I was away. Such a shame.

And a new neighbour built her house in the middle of my perfect orange orchard. It had been coming.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
No!

Although you've just made me think..... what if you updated your dream town at exactly 3:33am?
Would your TV have the alien broadcast on it for everybody to see?

I might try it.....
You'd probably want to do it just before so by the time they get to your house it is 3:33 assuming they walk straight to your place.

Velcro Fly

Heh. This happened to me earlier in the Warcraft thread. I was bitching about a pet that wouldn't drop and it dropped after I posted.

It's happened to me quite a bit. It's either a drop I can't get in a game or a part that I'm struggling on. It almost never fails. 90 minutes of searching before the post and within 5 minutes after I found one.

The mystical soothing power of whining on GAF!

Stayed up until 3:00AM but I found my first scorpion and caught it as it charged at me. That and the tarantula are the two rarest bugs right? If that is the case then with having both of those I should have an easy time filling in the rest of my encyclopedia.

Niraj

Stayed up until 3:00AM but I found my first scorpion and caught it as it charged at me. That and the tarantula are the two rarest bugs right? If that is the case then with having both of those I should have an easy time filling in the rest of my encyclopedia.

They're definitely obnoxious.

Frogstep

Whenever there's a thunderstorm in my town I immediately find myself motivated to spend more than my usual 30min/1hr daily playtime. And now that I have a town full of frogs it's even more amazing! Fuck umbrellas!

Koomaster

Made some summer shirts now that I'm finally feeling better....
tumblr_n85gniQiDb1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

The I <3 Seabass shirt is from last year, but it's one of my favorites. Chef apron I came up with months ago but now it's summer so it's more appropriate.
tumblr_n85gioUuta1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_n8euzk5V5R1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Sunny tank and Record tank are a day time and night time combo.
tumblr_n85gf63jQG1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_n85ggo9mBX1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Finally a firefly inspired shirt and a beach tank.
tumblr_n85gdmleQF1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_n85gkefM2e1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

I know people were asking about when I was going to create some shirts. So just let me know if you want them delivered to your town.

Frogstep

Give those to me too, Koo! Those look amazing by the way. I'll be open up so you can come on over. :D

edit: Seems like I only have room enough to display 4 D: Please give me all of them minus the top right and bottom left.

Bulbasaur

Banned
My ATM won't let me withdraw the required amount to buy a Throne from the display home area. I have the funds. Am I missing something?

Koomaster

My ATM won't let me withdraw the required amount to buy a Throne from the display home area. I have the funds. Am I missing something?
Do you have enough space in your inventory? I think thrones are like 800k? So that's 7-8 bags worth of money you'll need to carry around.

Bulbasaur

Banned
Do you have enough space in your inventory? I think thrones are like 800k? So that's 7-8 bags worth of money you'll need to carry around.

Aah I see. It's been a while. I finally put down pokemon X and went back to my village. Thank goodness I put the tidy town setting on. Looking forward to getting amongst it again, such a relaxing game.

Azuran

Banned
I'm never playing this game at midnight ever again. Those tarantulas and scorpion keeps spawning out of nowhere and making me cry. Gotta love how the rare bugs only show up to troll me :/

Happy birthday, Chopper!!!

And don't worry, all those things that worry you in the other thread are nothing compared to the shit that's going to start happening to your body. ;) Be prepared to stop handling certain foods the way you once did or wondering why that extra three pounds turned to five even though you've been exercising more. :p

COMPLETELY off topic from that. I found a Nintendo Zone earlier and decided to try and see if there were any downloadable gifts. I received an extra autumn leaf chair. :p

Velcro Fly

Purple rose AND tulip this morning. Feels good after striking out the last couple days.

Of course my red/white roses with the fertilizer produced pink instead or a second purple :(

Chopper

zlCfzSJMDmI3M9mrFL

Got some spare Birthday Glasses is anyone wants. :)

And don't worry, all those things that worry you in the other thread are nothing compared to the shit that's going to start happening to your body. ;) Be prepared to stop handling certain foods the way you once did or wondering why that extra three pounds turned to five even though you've been exercising more. :p

Err... Thanks!

Koomaster

Sorry, I had to leave to do something and I just got back. My Able Sisters is about to close so I'll try to get them from you tomorrow.
No worries. Just let me know when you'll be around and I'll deliver them. :)
Hope everything's alright. Nice designs.
Thanks. And yeah I think everything is alright now. I had some medical issues that put me out for a few weeks where I didn't even feel like doing much of anything.
Just played the bare minimum of AC. Got so bad I even lost my tan in-game, haha.
HAPPY HAPPY Chopper! \ ^____^ /

Velcro Fly

Happy Birthday Chopper, 2 days before mine XD

So....Fantasy Life...will be releasing a month before NA in Europe...no worries NA peeps I'll be with you at the same level XD, still gotta finish Bravely Default =P

Yeah I had heard that. Makes me sad. First the pokemon TCG on VC and now this?

Fall is going to be packed for my 3DS. I just hope I don't forget about Animal Crossing.

On an unrelated note, it's been a few days since someone moved and since I've been playing a lot in the early morning, I'm ripe for someone to be moving soon without telling me. Need to play a bit during the day to make sure whoever it is pings me so I can either approve (Rolf, Wolfgang) or not.

Koomaster

Yeah I had heard that. Makes me sad. First the pokemon TCG on VC and now this?

Fall is going to be packed for my 3DS. I just hope I don't forget about Animal Crossing.

On an unrelated note, it's been a few days since someone moved and since I've been playing a lot in the early morning, I'm ripe for someone to be moving soon without telling me. Need to play a bit during the day to make sure whoever it is pings me so I can either approve (Rolf, Wolfgang) or not.
If you get a chance, harass your neighbors about it. Just talk to them a bunch and usually they will mention so-n-so is thinking of moving. That at least lets you pinpoint who you need to keep an eye on.

Elija2

Happy birthday, Chopper!

I'd like a pair of birthday glasses if you still have any spares. How did you get extras anyway?

Elija2

Oops, I started the game late today and forgot that it was Static's birthday. It was too late to order anything so I was stuck getting him an eye patch (which Thonky said he would love but I got a mixed reaction). Oh well.

Woo! Got the Scorpion! All insects are caught! Plus the diving creatures and fossils are done. Just need two more fish and my museum is complete.

Oh Yea.....and a bunch of art.:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom