• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo! Got the Scorpion! All insects are caught! Plus the diving creatures and fossils are done. Just need two more fish and my museum is complete.

Oh Yea.....and a bunch of art.:-(
Gawddammit.

Three nights now I've been logging in and I haven't see ANY scorpions. I'm about to start tearing up a shitload of flowers.

Azuran

Banned
Oh man, I feel bad for not checking earlier, but Reese is currently buying turnips for 492 at my place.

You got 30 minutes if you want to cash in :p

Chopper

Oh man, it took me a moment but I just realized this game spoiled a bit from Skyward Sword D:
What?

Happy birthday, Chopper!

I'd like a pair of birthday glasses if you still have any spares. How did you get extras anyway?

Thanks man. Well I had the whole set anyway (I have everything!), so yesterday's gift is a double. It's yours.

eudaemonic, did you still want that steamed bun case?

Mephala

What?

Thanks man. Well I had the whole set anyway (I have everything!), so yesterday's gift is a double. It's yours.

Happy Birthday Chopper!

How did you get the Steamed Bun Case? I really want it for my food themed home.

My Dad had been after cabana wall and floor for ages so I keep checking the island for him every day and its never there, today there was a new 100 medal wallpaper that I assumed was it because I've never seen it before.

Turns out its a different one again I think lol, called tropical vista. Looks cool and he got it, but damn it still not the right one. :|

Just remember to try during the first half :)
Am I more likely to catch them then? Or do you mean I'll have more chances to get them if I start early?

Gawddammit.

Three nights now I've been logging in and I haven't see ANY scorpions. I'm about to start tearing up a shitload of flowers.

It took me 6 nights until I saw one. (I encountered quite a few tarantulas.) The first one, I was getting bored looking so I kept glancing at my TV. I randomly ran in front of one and got attacked. The second one jumped in my river while I was creeping on it. The third and final one was in a big open field. I stalked it and caught it.

Hang in there!

Chopper

Happy Birthday Chopper!

How did you get the Steamed Bun Case? I really want it for my food themed home.
It was DLC here in the UK recently. I picked up two spare. You are welcome to the other one.

My Dad had been after cabana wall and floor for ages so I keep checking the island for him every day and its never there, today there was a new 100 medal wallpaper that I assumed was it because I've never seen it before.

Turns out its a different one again I think lol, called tropical vista. Looks cool and he got it, but damn it still not the right one. :|
Tell him that the Cabana Wall and Floor are hideous, and he's better off using the Tropical stuff anyway. :)

Velcro Fly

Got a black tulip today and a legit motherly statue from Redd. Only need a Nice Painting now for all art in my museum!

edit: And a second purple rose! Two good flower days in a row!

What?

I did if it's still available! :) If so, I'll be around any time today. I'll check in here periodically.
One popped out of some flowers the other night and scared the hell out of me. I had forgotten it was scorpion season.
Don't give me false hope, Koo...

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Am I more likely to catch them then? Or do you mean I'll have more chances to get them if I start early?

They start out in the ocean by the river mouth and are generally easier to find. After the 15th they move upstream so you have to compete with all the other normal river fish.

Collete

Hey guys!...It's been awhile...
To be fair I'm sorta taking a vacation from New Leaf, but this got me right in the feels. (Mock if old)
Now I feel bad for all the horses I ditched in Archa T_T

tumblr_mv3yr4casv1qzzd1lo1_500.png

tumblr_mv3yr4casv1qzzd1lo2_500.png

tumblr_mv3yr4casv1qzzd1lo3_500.png

tumblr_mv3yr4casv1qzzd1lo4_1280.png

To be fair I'm sorta taking a vacation from New Leaf, but this got me right in the feels. (Mock if old)
Everyone in here has those moments =S, sometimes you can't be bothered to check on the village at times. Hope the same person makes a Fantasy Life/Smash Bros one lol, cause will be on those a lot and will no doubt dwindle my AC time.
MRqJmlH.png

Frogstep

Still see some of these mofos walking around with winter pattern shirts, lol. They're lucky Koo's designs are so cool that I'm gonna let it slide. They probably know they're gonna be celebrating summer for half a year. :p

Still see some of these mofos walking around with winter pattern shirts, lol. They're lucky Koo's designs are so cool that I'm gonna let it slide. They probably know they're gonna be celebrating summer for half a year. :p
I think not even two hours after Koo put the summer stuff up, Ben was walking around with it on. Made me proud.

Zing

Banned
Wow. I haven't played since January. I decided to visit my town again tonight. I forgot that this game was kind of fun. I'm going to have my girlfriend try it and move into my town so I can get someone other than myself contributing to public works. The computer controlled residents are so stingy.

789shadow

Banned
Wow. I haven't played since January. I decided to visit my town again tonight. I forgot that this game was kind of fun. I'm going to have my girlfriend try it and move into my town so I can get someone other than myself contributing to public works. The computer controlled residents are so stingy.
You are pretty much expected to pay the entire cost of PWPs yourself. Your villagers will just about never pay anything.

Azuran

Banned
Is there anyone that doesn't mind trading/selling me the remaining pieces I need to complete my kiddie set? It's been my favorite set ever since the original game but the Nooklings refuse to stock it and after checking over 70 houses, no one has it on the Showcase. :(

I only have the clock, carpet, and wardrobe.

Niraj

Is there anyone that doesn't mind trading/selling me the remaining pieces I need to complete my kiddie set? It's been my favorite set ever since the original game but the Nooklings refuse to stock it and after checking over 70 houses, no one has it on the Showcase. :(

I only have the clock, carpet, and wardrobe.

I'll try to remember tomorrow and I'll order them for you.

Mephala

It was DLC here in the UK recently. I picked up two spare. You are welcome to the other one.

:O
Thanks. Now I just need to decide where I'm going to place it. :D
zlCfzR32fnoy4u6a-S

Let me know if there is anything I can give you in return. I can't play until tomorrow though :(

Forgot Miiverse screenshot uploads are pausing mid-game for 3ds and no saved uploads, so had to upload onto twitter, tumblr upload was apparently down =/:
BsRRo9FCAAEzlOG.jpg

But at least Sterling was my best bud in the village =D, seeing as he hosted the party...too bad he gave me another Birthday Cake.
False Edit: Found an Imgur proxy upload for 3DS:
PDJdUGF.jpg

MHaadiu.jpg
mPtDrop.jpg
mKZkf10.jpg

4F3NKeC.jpg

Tomodachi Life bonus image:
SobvrN0.jpg
0lUbipL.jpg
lLuHD4t.jpg

Frogstep

Super B, lol. Happy Birthday man! :D

I think not even two hours after Koo put the summer stuff up, Ben was walking around with it on. Made me proud.

It's funny how Frobert, who's my most recent villager, is the one to kick-start the summer trend today. :p These look really cool on frogs, so fitting.

Woo! My Redd actually had a motherly statue yesterday so now I'm down to the worthy painting and valiant statue. At this rate I'll get them before I get a scorpion. *glares*

Also, I'm still sitting on nips this week if anyone sees a good price. I have 122 right now but I'll risk waiting.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Samurai!

Grizzo

That was so sweet.

I try my best to check on my town every once in a while (at least three to four times a week), but it's getting harder and harder to be bothered to do it. I just don't want my favorites villagers to leave, let alone without saying goodbye. I really wish there was a way to prevent them from moving, even when you don't play everyday.

Zing

Banned
I'm looking for opinions on which is better for multiplayer: each person has their own cart, or both people play on same cart.

I already have a town. The other person won't care about being a mayor, so that isn't a factor.

Edit: I just read that you can't donate to another player's museum. That may be a game-breaker for me. That's almost the entire point of having multiplayer for me.

Edit2: oh shit, you can stack fruit? I randomly discovered this. Why does it not stack automatically…

Azuran

Banned
No problem, I can get it to you tomorrow hopefully.

Azuran, if you're around, let me know, I have your Kiddie items, can get them to you any time. My code is 2836-0258-6594

Haha, I just got home right now and the first thing I did was pop in this thread. Anyways, my code is 1032-1686-2546.

Niraj

Haha, I just got home right now and the first thing I did was pop in this thread. Anyways, my code is 1032-1686-2546.

lol no problem, I just got home when I posted. Alright, will add you and open up, or I can come there, up to you.

Azuran

Banned
lol no problem, I just got home when I posted. Alright, will add you and open up, or I can come there, up to you.

I'll come to your town. I haven't travelled much and I'm a sucker for exploring new towns. Plus mine is currently a work in progress so I'm afraid you'll get heart attack if you come here >.>

Niraj

I'll come to your town. I haven't travelled much and I'm a sucker for exploring new towns. Plus mine is currently a work in progress so I'm afraid you'll get heart attack if you come here >.>

Ok lol, will be open in a sec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom