• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

Wow, Hans beat my score by .10 inches.

EDIT: In case anyone is still interested in rare island stuff, my island is selling the yellow aloha tee for 15 medals.

Ellix

The single fish criteria worked out for me because I was able to grab the bronze trophy for 3rd place. I say this because last month when you could submit any fish, Punchy placed 3rd with a pitiful 2.5-inch bitterling or something, so it would be difficult to intentionally score low... (This time Punchy got 1st place!)

Also glad to finally get the golden shovel after missing the store opening hours for so many days >_<

Frogstep

Came second to my shame.

The single fish criteria worked out for me because I was able to grab the bronze trophy for 3rd place. I say this because last month when you could submit any fish, Punchy placed 3rd with a pitiful 2.5-inch bitterling or something, so it would be difficult to intentionally score low... (This time Punchy got 1st place!)

Also glad to finally get the golden shovel after missing the store opening hours for so many days >_<

I agree. It was much easier this time to get something other than 1st place. Managed to grab second place. :)

Good fishing tourney!

I think the issue was that I had to change the time in the game as its gone a bit bonkers.

Automatically gave me the L.

I didn't deserve 2nd, that Carp was massive.

I totally forgot about the fishing tournament today, but since I have everything already it didn't really phase me.

Now the real game begins, trying to get that last Snooty PWP suggestion.

Bitches blocking the bridge during the fishing tourney. Had to reset the game so I could cross lol.

NsFCJlU.jpg

Elijah, are you still offering the Yellow Aloha shirt?

I could pop over right now if that's cool with you, and I can lavish you with expensive gifts.

Marvie_3

Banned
Only managed to get 2nd place combined with all 3 of my characters. The usually plentiful crucian carp became a rare fish today because of the tournament. :/

Elija2

Awesome, I'll be there soon. Just gimme a few minutes. (My cat is having a meltdown.)

Are you sure you don't want anything? What mushroom stuff do you still need?

If you have a mush end table or a mush TV I can take those, but otherwise I don't need anything.

Heh, using the swimming trick to grind PWP feels like playing Metal Gear Solid. I was legitimately hiding behind trees and houses trying to avoid being seen by other villagers on my way to Ankha.

Anyway, mission accomplished. Finally got the last Snooty PWP, and of course it was the one I wanted the most. (The hotsprings.) :D

Too bad I can't build it today because of the tourney. :/

Marvie_3

Banned
Heh, using the swimming trick to grind PWP feels like playing Metal Gear Solid. I was legitimately hiding behind trees and houses trying to avoid being seen by other villagers on my way to Ankha.

Anyway, mission accomplished. Finally got the last Snooty PWP, and of course it was the one I wanted the most. (The hotsprings.) :D

Too bad I can't build it today because of the tourney. :/
I'm still missing the fairy tale bridge request. I took my 3rd bridge down a long time ago and I still can't get that one to pop up.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm still missing the fairy tale bridge request. I took my 3rd bridge down a long time ago and I still can't get that one to pop up.

You should double check with Isabelle to make sure you didn't get it without realizing it. I remember when I thought I had one normal PWP request left and it turned out I had had it for ostensibly quite some time :(

Koomaster

tumblr_mwf0whBsx81swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Olaf: 28.80 inch Carp
Moe: 27.95 inch Carp
Lopez: 27.20 inch Carp

Competition was tough in my town. Fished all day and right before the competition ended I was able to snag a 26inch Carp. Thought I would be 2nd place at least. Definitely a change when I usually easily win 1st place in these competitions without even trying. So I am glad my neighbors won this time. :)

Niraj

I didn't place either :( it'd be cool if the villagers actually displayed the trophies they won, even if it was temporary.

Niraj

Oh btw, I believe you have a scary painting for me perhaps? ^___^
When would be a good time for me to pick it up?

I do indeed. If you're free now I can drop it off? Sooner would be better than later, since we're supposed to be getting bad weather shortly.

Niraj

Whoa, a card table is way too generous :eek: are you sure you're ok with giving that away? I'll have to pay it forward since I have one already, but I do appreciate the gesture :)

Linius

Bought it this morning for 200K :p

Niraj, I suppose you have the pile of leaves? I hope I can come and get them tomorrow evening (my timezone). I'll post tomorrow to see if you're around :)

Koomaster

Whoa, a card table is way too generous :eek: are you sure you're ok with giving that away? I'll have to pay it forward since I have one already, but I do appreciate the gesture :)
Yep I'm sure. You can definitely pay it forward if you don't need it though. :)
Thanks again for getting that painting for me. :)

Niraj

Bought it this morning for 200K :p

Niraj, I suppose you have the pile of leaves? I hope I can come and get them tomorrow evening (my timezone). I'll post tomorrow to see if you're around :)

Yeah I do have that for you. You don't happen to be around now, do you?

Wolfe

So I've got Bob in the campsite today, not sure what to do as I already have two cats and two lazies... I'll have to think about it a bit :p

Niraj

I missed the tourney...

Am I a bad person? :(

There are 6 more, so you're fine :p

So I've got Bob in the campsite today, not sure what to do as I already have two cats and two lazies... I'll have to think about it a bit :p

You will take Bob and you will be happy with it.

I have foursquare, I can prove it. Niraj pls :(

I know you're joking :p

I'm the most serious guy here.

Frogstep

Man, I'm really digging these Gracie sales. It's nice seeing stuff she has that I actually want. Some of the clothes that show up are really nice looking.

I guess there is no way to get the us item in Europe?

You can get it from one of us. Are you talking about the pile of leaves that we got the other day? I can order it from my catalog if you'd like it.

Edit: I ordered three or four of these regardless. If any non-US players would like one, they'll arrive tomorrow. This item gets bonus points for wiggling on the catalog screen. :)

Niraj

I've been very tempted to replace my wheat room with a pile of leaves+mush room. But, alas, laziness prevails.

I've been very tempted to replace my wheat room with a pile of leaves+mush room. But, alas, laziness prevails.
I'm mixing my mush set with my bug set, and it looks smashing.

The bug set by itself isn't enough to fill a full sized room, but it complements the mushroom furniture perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom