• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same situation. I'm playing more than ever. I'll add you. My FC is also in my profile.

I have a few people from here added, but it is just for trades, etc. I'd like to actually play regularly with someone of roughly equal experience level. It isn't as fun when the other person literally has everything they want. I enjoy keeping an eye out for particular furniture or clothes, sharing the retail bonus of the day, visiting fortune tellers, etc.

Me, my girlfriend, and our daughters all play. We frequently have at least one "faraway" gate open and would welcome others to take island trips or just visit and shop.

I added you.

Couple of pictures for trading of other villager pics:

Katie
Groucho x2
Whitney
Kitt
Prince
Zipper
Sylvia
Gala

Statues and Paintings for trading of various villager pictures:

Ancient statue
Beautiful statue
Great statue

Amazing painting
Fine painting
Moving painting
Quaint painting
Scary painting
Wild Painting

I've got these duplicates, let me know which you need:
Anabelle
Bones
Broccolo
Canberra
Cousteau
Curt
Drago x2
Elmer
Erik
Iggly
Julian
Kabuki
Kiki
Marina
Phil
Pietro
Pippy
Rolf
Stinky
Tia

Decided to play this randomly today and Gracie was in my town. She said something about making a decision. Does that mean I get the final store upgrade now?

I might start playing regularly again, since Pokemon is finally losing its grip on me.

What is this abomination? Visited my campsite today. I went into the tent and immediately ran for my life when I saw this thing standing there.
200px-Tabby.png

no thanks, tabby!

If you're interested I'm still cycling villagers on and off on my TT cart. Are you looking for a specific villager?

This offer applies for everyone else in this thread as well :)

I've already grabbed somebody from you and don't mean to be greedy but..... If you ever get Butch let me know :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Quite a number are no longer regularly here =(

I pop back in now and then. I can't really contribute much is I'm not playing. Bought Tomodachi Life recently. Don't see why people saw this as another New Leaf. They're nothing alike apart from checking for new items everyday.

Maybe one day I'll open up my town plan image and complete a layout I'm happy with.

Question: If someone is moving out of my GFs town and I get them to move into my town.... if down the line they eventually decide to move from my town could my GF re-get him again by talking to him while he was in boxes?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Question: If someone is moving out of my GFs town and I get them to move into my town.... if down the line they eventually decide to move from my town could my GF re-get him again by talking to him while he was in boxes?

She would have to have 16 more villagers move before that would be possible.

My morning nips are 189 so unless anyone else has anything better, I think I'm gonna take the Stalk Wizard's advice and sell sometime before Noon Pacific.

And that's 600 posts through five OTs and a year, eh? Not bad. Though I'm sure I have more from the fame locked and lewd thread too. :p

Niraj

My morning nips are 189 so unless anyone else has anything better, I think I'm gonna take the Stalk Wizard's advice and sell sometime before Noon Pacific.

And that's 600 posts through five OTs and a year, eh? Not bad. Though I'm sure I have more from the fame locked and lewd thread too. :p

Just for this thread you goof.

Elija2

Redd is selling a legit wild painting in my town if anyone wants to come buy it.

EDIT: Also turnips are selling in my town for 602 bells. I think that's the highest they've ever been in my town. If anyone wants to come over and sell their stash, let me know!

Redd is selling a legit wild painting in my town if anyone wants to come buy it.

EDIT: Also turnips are selling in my town for 602 bells. I think that's the highest they've ever been in my town. If anyone wants to come over and sell their stash, let me know!

YES! I knew I held off selling for a reason! Are you open now?

Renée is such a creep. She moved out of my town months ago but keeps stalking my Main Street. Hell, I even saw her in Club LOL dancing the other day. Now she's in T&T Emporium. Holy shit, get out. -_-

Decided to play this randomly today and Gracie was in my town. She said something about making a decision. Does that mean I get the final store upgrade now?

I might start playing regularly again, since Pokemon is finally losing its grip on me.
Yeah, her Fashion Checks (I think 4 of them) are one of the requirements for the Emporium. Better stock up on clothes ;)

Wooo! I'm up to 67 million now! Still so far from 100. :/ Thanks again though, Elija!!

Also, I met Apple for the first time.

Apple_villager.png

She's nightmare fuel. I imagine her peeling back her skin to show a soul stealing zombie maggot with a hobby of destroying tree paths for pure pleasure.

MicH

Wooo! I'm up to 67 million now! Still so far from 100. :/ Thanks again though, Elija!!

Apple_villager.png

She's nightmare fuel. I imagine her peeling back her skin to show a soul stealing zombie maggot with a hobby of destroying tree paths for pure pleasure.
I have Apple and she's one of my favorites :3 She's never leaving my town! Sucks about her destroying your path, though

Apple_villager.png

I love Apple! She's been in my town for a good while now and I'd never let her go but I completely agree with this haha.

Apple_villager.png

Those eyes...

I pop back in now and then. I can't really contribute much is I'm not playing. Bought Tomodachi Life recently. Don't see why people saw this as another New Leaf. They're nothing alike apart from checking for new items everyday.
Yeah I don't see why people thought it'll be another New Leaf, could kind of see it for Fantasy Life, but Tomodachi Life... I'm playing it but the initial enjoyment is gone XD
Saw her walking around outside today so she's all better now! She rewarded my medicine bringing with a ninja sword. :p
Haha I think I had a villager sick for like 6 days as well and all I got was a modern chair =/

Also we all know the one to fear is Coco:
Edit: Holy large image Batman lol

Frogstep

Coco sure is... something, lol. I wouldn't mind more horrific looking, in a cool way, villagers for the next AC. I definitely wanna see more mechanical or non-living villagers like Ribbot or Stiches.

Azuran

Banned
I'm starting to realize the Animal Crossing RNG is nice to me than the Pokemon one. Gracie finally showed up at my place for the first time :)
wItRK04.jpg

I also passed without wearing a shirt. In your face corporate consumerism!
6HdFil0.jpg

alanias

Hi There, just got this for my replacement 3ds (my old one was stolen, along with my village D: ) Just looking to visit some people and get some good villager shift. Please PM me if you add, my friend code is 3153-5771-8191.

Oxx

Renee moved out while I was away from the game :(

I'm pretty sure this is the trigger to make me stop playing for good.

Thanks AC-Gaf. You've helped make this a fun year!

Niraj

Hi There, just got this for my replacement 3ds (my old one was stolen, along with my village D: ) Just looking to visit some people and get some good villager shift. Please PM me if you add, my friend code is 3153-5771-8191.

Welcome :) don't be shy if you need anything.

Renee moved out while I was away from the game :(

I'm pretty sure this is the trigger to make me stop playing for good.

Thanks AC-Gaf. You've helped make this a fun year!

Take care. Are you picking up Fantasy Life?

Velcro Fly

So my red pansies that I think are hybrid reds keep giving me blue pansies. Am I on the right track or will they never give me purples?

MicH

So my red pansies that I think are hybrid reds keep giving me blue pansies. Am I on the right track or will they never give me purples?
They should be able to give you purples as they give you blues. That means the blue gene required to make purples are in them. Keep trying! Purples are hard to breed

zigg

What MicH said. If you're getting blues, you're on the right track, but it'll take time. I suggest planting on the beach—curl up with my massive blog post on the matter for all the tips I could ever give you 😊

It took me right about six months from launch (including a bit of rewinding due to villager pollution of my flower beds) to get to blue roses and purple pansies. I was working mostly on my own at it, though Philia gave me a bit of a jumpstart in some areas.

MicH

Tako aka Zucker. I want to be hungry every time I greet him.
So I just got back home and I do indeed have him on my TT cart. Just let me know when you have an opening and I'll try to get him to move :)

I also have Punchy, so I think I'll kick Bob out of my main tone for him sometime, so he'll be up for grabs sometime as well

Other residents of my TT cart include:
Kidd
Pashmina
Pinky
Gigi
Patty
Leonardo

So are we all deciding that Fantasy Life is the next thing to...take our lives like New Leaf did?
Yes! I'm so excited for that game.

Though it doesn't run on a real time cycle, so people can play at whatever pace they want. But I hope to see a lot of NewLeafGAF there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom