• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so close to getting the Golden Mailbox. Last I checked I had 1, 001,000 points at HHA. I believe the problem is my Blue room. I have extra furniture in there that I think may not be Rustic themed. Plus that's my only incomplete set. I think I'm just missing the Blue Bed.

If I get that and take out the extra items, will it be enough for an extra 99,000 points?

Golden Mailbox is 1,100,000, right?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm so close to getting the Golden Mailbox. Last I checked I had 1, 001,000 points at HHA. I believe the problem is my Blue room. I have extra furniture in there that I think may not be Rustic themed. Plus that's my only incomplete set. I think I'm just missing the Blue Bed.

If I get that and take out the extra items, will it be enough for an extra 99,000 points?

Golden Mailbox is 1,100,000, right?

Yeah 1,100,000. Definitely take the non rustic items out, as you get bonuses when up to 90% of the items are of the correct theme. If you add the bed I think you will also get bonus points, as you're awarded a bonus for having a bed, chair, table, dresser, and wardrobe, 100k if it's not the same series, 150k if they are. If you don't have a bed in that room, definitely stick any rustic bed in there. Another easy item to add to your rooms is the wheat field item, which can go on any blank space on the floor and isn't too expensive. Hope that helps.

Edit: Redd has an amazing painting if anyone needs it. I also have a solemn painting if anyone needs that.

MicH

At lasts! I have finally caught up to the current date! Phew! Town to finally interact with my villagers instead of ignoring them!

Niraj

At lasts! I have finally caught up to the current date! Phew! Town to finally interact with my villagers instead of ignoring them!

How far back were you again?

I also was sold a moody painting just now if anybody wants that one.

Yeah 1,100,000. Definitely take the non rustic items out, as you get bonuses when up to 90% of the items are of the correct theme. If you add the bed I think you will also get bonus points, as you're awarded a bonus for having a bed, chair, table, dresser, and wardrobe, 100k if it's not the same series, 150k if they are. If you don't have a bed in that room, definitely stick any rustic bed in there. Another easy item to add to your rooms is the wheat field item, which can go on any blank space on the floor and isn't too expensive. Hope that helps.

Edit: Redd has an amazing painting if anyone needs it. I also have a solemn painting if anyone needs that.

I'll take the amazing painting if someone hasn't yet?

O shite. I'll start working on getting him out now!
If it happens, it happens. Don't worry about it too much. Thanks in advance for trying though.

Side note, I skipped out on buying nips this week. Work is going to be too full and too distracting. I can rarely ever just stop on for just prices. I always see something else I need to do.

Big help. Thanks!

MicH

If it happens, it happens. Don't worry about it too much. Thanks in advance for trying though.

Side note, I skipped out on buying nips this week. Work is going to be too full and too distracting. I can rarely ever just stop on for just prices. I always see something else I need to do.
Got him to move :D You have to add my second 3DS' FC though. Hope it isn't too much trouble: 0275-7935-1633

I've added yours, so just add me and let me know when you're ready and I'll open the town for you. It's MicH from GAF :p

Got him to move :D You have to add my second 3DS' FC though. Hope it isn't too much trouble: 0275-7935-1633

I've added yours, so just add me and let me know when you're ready and I'll open the town for you. It's MicH from GAF :p
I added ya and ready!

Want/need anything for him?

MicH

*does the I'm gonna have Tako dance*

Thanks, Mich! Seriously been one of my wants since I seen him a Japanese mag before launch!
Yay! You're absolutely welcome! What a nice coincidence that I just happened to invite him to my TT town just before you asked :D

On my main town today, I have Octavian in my camp site. That hurt a little :p (not that I would want him over any of my current villagers, but still!)

Frogstep

These summer sicknesses man. Now Croque is sick, lol. I wonder how long it'll take for him to get better and what he'll repay me with. I still need his pic, so.... *fingers crossed*

MicH

I've already grabbed somebody from you and don't mean to be greedy but..... If you ever get Butch let me know :)
Well, guess who moved in after Zucker moved out? Yup, Butch. Let me know whenever you have a free spot for him in your town :) No pressure! I can keep him here for as long as you need

MicH you still got two copies of the game? Is that why it took a while to catch up XD? Or was it someone else?

Edit:
ca6addeab4e74a97af4a231602caee3a.jpg

Someone has already made her into an avatar lol, but quite rare for MH/AC cross over didn't think they'll be that many fans XD

MicH

MicH you still got two copies of the game? Is that why it took a while to catch up XD? Or was it someone else?
Yeah, I have two copies. One of them is eternally stuck in April though :p It wasn't the reason why it took me so long to catch up, that was mostly due to my trip to Berlin :)

Also, Bunnie just moved into my TT town. Let me know if any of you want her :)

Velcro Fly

Got a blue violet today! Need one more of those and another black comsos and a couple purple pansies and I think I'll have two of every hybrid!

Heropon

So today Labelle had the Royal Crown and I had to buy it, leaving me without savings. I'll have to resort to bug smuggling again to recover from this.

MicH

Do yesterday I had Octavian in my campsite in my main town and thought it was kind of a waste since he's really popular.

Well, guess who just moved into my TT town? Yup, Octavian. So if any of you guys want him, let me know and he's yours

MicH

WOOOH! I just found a Treasure Chest on a Club Tortimer island which means.. I have every single island item (minus the Mermaid set which I don't want) :D YAY! This also means I have every piece of unorderable furniture in my catalog (though I don't actually own it all). I only have EIGHT pieces of furniture left to get. Can anyone here help me out? They are:

Ball Return
Ceramic Hot Pot
Clay Furnace
Hot Plate
Milk Can
Potbelly Stove
Rice Cooker
Spinning Wheel

They should all be orderable so if you have them in your catalog, I would be really happy if you could order what you have for me :D I'll gladly pay you for your inconvenience!

I also only need two Gyroids to have them all cataloged. I just want to catalog them, not actually own them, so if any of you have them, please let me know :D They are:

Dingloid
Mini Puffoid

Thanks guys :D

Elija2

I've got some a ton of stuff to give away if anyone wants them:

golden carpet x2
golden wall x2
golden bench
golden closet x2
golden man
golden screen

Zipper's pic x2
Tia's pic x2
Curly's pic
Tammy's pic
Deirdre's pic
Hans' pic

autumn floor
closed road
classroom floor
sporty floor
desert vista
music-room floor
music-room wall
autumn wall
western vista
chain-link fence

egg bed
ladder shades x2
cabana chair
lucky clovers

MicH

I've got some a ton of stuff to give away if anyone wants them:

autumn floor
closed road
basement floor
lunar surface
classroom floor
sporty floor
desert vista
music-room floor
music-room wall
autumn wall
western vista
chain-link fence
Can I grab that Basement Floor? That would mean I only need one more Saharah floor!

Are you needing any Saharah stuff? I have a few extras if you are

Ordered these, will have them in an hour if you'll be around.
As usual, you're amazing! Thank you so much :D

Elija2

Can I grab that Basement Floor? That would mean I only need one more Saharah floor!

Sure. You want to grab it now?

And I don't need anything in return, I'm just trying to clean up my storage.

MicH

Sure. You want to grab it now?

And I don't need anything in return, I'm just trying to clean up my storage.
Sure, I can come grab it now :D Let me just make sure I still have you on my friend list, but I can't imagine I don't

EDIT: Yup, I still have you :)

EDIT2: Thank you very much, Elija :D

Niraj

As usual, you're amazing! Thank you so much :D

No problem. You around?

MicH

Ok, opening now.
Woohoo! Thank you so much! You've helped me out A LOT :D

Now that the furniture section of my catalog is conplete I only need the clothing section of which I need less than 40 items! Exciting! (And the two gyroids of course)

Niraj

Woohoo! Thank you so much! You've helped me out A LOT :D

Now that the furniture section of my catalog is conplete I only need the clothing section of which I need less than 40 items! Exciting! (And the two gyroids of course)

Anytime :)

Zing

Banned
Having a complete catalog is nifty and all, but I can't help but feel that my soul would be sucked away by the tedious act of buying items just to catalog then immediately selling (or practicing to be a circus juggler by holding items for just a moment). I rarely buy anything that I won't use in the near future. Even if it's something I think I may want someday, I just assume it will show up again in one of my family's towns.

Haha I'm really curious if Niraj ever plays MH whether he'll just use weapons that can launch another player flying, like XD:
tumblr_n9p67sNa841r0sqjpo1_500.gif

At least on 4U he can claim he was just helping =P
tumblr_n9p67sNa841r0sqjpo2_500.gif

MicH

I have Octavian the cranky octopus moving out of my secondary town today. If anyone wants him and has room for him, let me know :)

What am I, an asshole? :p
Nah lol, I believe you are more of an opportunist troll =P. If you were an asshole, you'll cut down someone's village trees...

Knew a person on twitter that did that to someone and was an unrepentant asshole about it =/

Basically when you are given the chance to troll someone you seem to be compelled, as long as it's harmless/playful but you'll always help out anyone when you can =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom