• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

Thank you for that!

No problem!

I've still got a bunch of stuff to give away if anyone wants them:

golden carpet x2
golden wall x2
golden bench
golden closet x2
golden man
golden screen

Zipper's pic x2
Tia's pic x2
Curly's pic
Tammy's pic
Deirdre's pic
Hans' pic

closed road
classroom floor
sporty floor
desert vista
western vista
chain-link fence
lunar surface

egg bed
ladder shades x2
cabana chair
lucky clovers
heart bopper

I...don't have any of that stuff. I tend to keep things outdoorsy in my house, so is there anything out of that list I should take you up on?

I've spent 100+ hours on this game and I still feel like I'm only scratching the surface!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I...don't have any of that stuff. I tend to keep things outdoorsy in my house, so is there anything out of that list I should take you up on?

I've spent 100+ hours on this game and I still feel like I'm only scratching the surface!

autumn floor
desert vista
autumn wall
western vista
chain-link fence
summit wall

Those are all kind of outdoorsy. Just depends on if you like any of them I guess.

autumn-floor.jpg
autumn-wall.jpg

desert-vista.jpg

western-vista.jpg

chain-link-fence.jpg

summit-wall.jpg

Elija2

Take whatever you'd like! All of that stuff can't be ordered from the catalog so they're a bit tricky to come by. That's why I'd rather give them away to people that want them than just sell them at ReTail.

Take whatever you'd like! All of that stuff can't be ordered from the catalog so they're a bit tricky to come by. That's why I'd rather give them away to people that want them than just sell them at ReTail.

Honestly, I'd take anything you can spare, but the Autumn Floor and the Summit Wall look particularly rad.

I'll leave the rest open incase someone else wants in.

I'm available at:

4983 - 5094 - 7403

edit: Are there special conditions under which that stuff appears? I've never seen any of it before!

Elija2

Honestly, I'd take anything you can spare, but the Autumn Floor and the Summit Wall look particularly rad.

I'll leave the rest open incase someone else wants in.

I'm available at:

4983 - 5094 - 7403

edit: Are there special conditions under which that stuff appears? I've never seen any of it before!

Golden furniture can be made by bringing 3 gold gems to ReTail.
The flooring and wallpaper can sometimes be given to you by Saharah if you get her to redecorate your home.
The villager pics can be given to you after you become very good friends with a villager (except for Zipper's pic which is a holiday reward).
The rest of the stuff are either holiday items or other miscellaneous stuff you can get (the cabana chair can be purchased at the island and the lucky clovers can sometimes be pulled from the ground).

I can open up for you now if you want to pick the stuff up. Are you sure you don't also want the autumn wall since it goes well with the autumn floor?

Golden furniture can be made by bringing 3 gold gems to ReTail.
The flooring and wallpaper can sometimes be given to you by Saharah if you get her to redecorate your home.
The villager pics can be given to you after you become very good friends with a villager (except for Zipper's pic which is a holiday reward).
The rest of the stuff are either holiday items or other miscellaneous stuff you can get (the cabana chair can be purchased at the island and the lucky clovers can sometimes be pulled from the ground).

I can open up for you now if you want to pick the stuff up. Are you sure you don't also want the autumn wall since it goes well with the autumn floor?

I'll take that too, then! I just didn't wanna get greedy.

Zing

Banned
I'd love the music floor and wall for my daughter. She has a collection of musical instruments. My FC is in my profile if your gates are still open.

MicH

Woohoo!

After eight resets where Punchy kept placing his house plot in a terrible spot (always inwithin the same few tiles), he placed his house on the exact spot where Bob did on the 9th try. YAY :D I thought this would take much longer!

Chopper

Woohoo!

After eight resets where Punchy kept placing his house plot in a terrible spot (always inwithin the same few tiles), he placed his house on the exact spot where Bob did on the 9th try. YAY :D I thought this would take much longer!
Nice. That's some lucky resetting!

MicH

Nice. That's some lucky resetting!
It really was! I was incredibly happy and relieved when I saw it :D

Also, I just picked up the Virgo harp from the Post-office. I totally forgot it was available already!

EDIT: Holy shit, just as I post this I see the UK ACNL twitter posted about this! It's apparently available from today and lasts until September 22th

Niraj

It really was! I was incredibly happy and relieved when I saw it :D

Also, I just picked up the Virgo harp from the Post-office. I totally forgot it was available already!

EDIT: Holy shit, just as I post this I see the UK ACNL twitter posted about this! It's apparently available from today and lasts until September 22th

Should be the same for North America as well.

Velcro Fly

Waited all week for Redd to show up and he did today with a Nice Painting! Last piece of art needed for my museum! All I need now is a king salmon next month and my museum is 100% complete! :D

edit: Ooh thanks for the reminder about the new item. I tried yesterday and it was too soon.

Can someone sell me the rest of the tools I need? It's been almost a week and all I ever see in nooks is a butterfly net and Shovel. Already got both.

Edit: found it.

Zing

Banned
I'm still annoyed that I missed my gold slingshot because my slingshot was in my home. I have literally received six silver slingshots since then (and had received three before that). I haven't seen gold since.

I did get my silver watering can. It's awesome.

This sounds lame, but if anyone can order me a CD player and modern shelf, I'd appreciate it. If you need anything, let me know. I have access to a lot of seemingly obscure stuff via my 20+ streetpass homes.

Waited all week for Redd to show up and he did today with a Nice Painting! Last piece of art needed for my museum! All I need now is a king salmon next month and my museum is 100% complete! :D

edit: Ooh thanks for the reminder about the new item. I tried yesterday and it was too soon.

Ditto here, King Salmon and that gold fishing rod is what I need.

Oof. I've been totally distracted from the game this week. :/ Hamlet moved in though... on a main path. That motherfucker.

Anyone have any nips over 100 this morning/afternoon? Trying to avoid selling at a loss - like to at least break even. :/

This sounds lame, but if anyone can order me a CD player and modern shelf, I'd appreciate it. If you need anything, let me know. I have access to a lot of seemingly obscure stuff via my 20+ streetpass homes.
Oh! Yeah, I'll order these for you now. :)

(Modern wood shelf, right?)

I'm still annoyed that I missed my gold slingshot because my slingshot was in my home. I have literally received six silver slingshots since then (and had received three before that). I haven't seen gold since.

I did get my silver watering can. It's awesome.
Are you not using the letters as storage for your tools? If you have the full amount of letters in your pocket you'd be able to carry all the tools you'll need.

Zing

Banned
Are you not using the letters as storage for your tools? If you have the full amount of letters in your pocket you'd be able to carry all the tools you'll need.
No, I wasn't. Now, I use the fence public work to store my tools. I keep them corralled inside. I get far too many letters to store anything there, I often run out of space. I order a lot from HHA and get letters from visitors.

Zing

Banned
(Modern wood shelf, right?)
Sorry, yes, modern wood shelf. I'm sure I saw it in my store and have it checked off in my guide, but I guess I never actually bought it. I forgot it existed until I saw it in a streetpass home. Of course, it was refurbished so I couldn't order. Thanks for that.

I take my 3DS downtown Toronto every week, so I get quite a few hits. Also took it to Centerville on Toronto Island and surprisingly got about six hits while I was there.

Sorry, yes, modern wood shelf. I'm sure I saw it in my store and have it checked off in my guide, but I guess I never actually bought it. I forgot it existed until I saw it in a streetpass home. Of course, it was refurbished so I couldn't order. Thanks for that.
Cool. I made sure I ordered it then. Should get it some time after 5:00 p.m. Pacific. Not sure what I'll be doing around that time but I'll drop you a PM as soon as I get it and I can drop it off to give you some more train station hits.

MicH

Beau... I still have nightmares about him moving in out of nowhere right in the middle of my path blocking my bridge :(

Frogstep

I don't think my umbrella is working. This tan I've got is starting to get pretty deep, yo. :eek:

Hey Frogstep, have a Gracie wardrobe today if you need it. 245K.

That's the last item I need to complete the set so I would very much like to come get that. :D

Niraj

I don't think my umbrella is working. This tan I've got is starting to get pretty deep, yo. :eek:

That's the last item I need to complete the set so I would very much like to come get that. :D

I can open up now if you're around.

Zing

Banned
I thought 2000 turnips was a lot. I don't even have storage for much more than that with all my outfits and furniture. I could probably squeeze another 1000 in if I tried.

Niraj

Yep, I'm around. Finally managed to buy some turnips in time too. I invested 1mil bells into them and holy shit, that's a shitload of turnips.

Do turnips spoil if you just leave them lying around outside?

Alright man, I'll be open

Joan was around and I spent 2k bells on turnips. I was gonna drop them inside my house but accidentally ate them.

I reset, and saw ressetti for the first time. Is Joan gone now? What time does she leave?

Zing

Banned
You… can eat the turnips?

Joan leaves at noon.

I just realized yesterday that the times my guy comes out of a house and "sweats" it is because he is hot. All this time I thought it meant he was tired.

Are you around? I have the CD player and shelf for ya. :)
My gate is open!

Niraj

Yup. I thought I had the cursor over the area to drop em, but I moved my finger too quick and I just ate them up.

It's okay, first reset ever. I don't plan to reset.

The positive is if you wanted to build the Reset Surveillance Center, you have to quit without saving/reset once, so you've gotten that out of the way :p

zigg

I am around. My fc is in my profile.
Thank you for giving Beau a home!

Beau has been in Niwa since day one and has been my favorite villager. Even after playing AC only every few days or so, it was still kinda heartbreaking to see him packed up yesterday. I'm glad he's going somewhere where he'll be appreciated :)

Happy trails, Beau.

EDIT: He mailed me a third picture. CLASSIC BEAU

Alright, thanks to Zigg I now have 3 of the Villagers I will keep in my town for as long as possible. Carmen, I'll never let her leave (and no I don't feel creepy saying that), Lolly, and now Beau.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom