• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zing

Banned
I received my first villager from another player. My daughter had Elise move out, and now she is in my town. That's pretty cool. I wonder who will get my cranky Chief?

Lolly is high demand? I almost let her leave, but I said "don't go" before thinking about it. It's okay. Lolly is the only one to send me her portrait, so I think we are destined to be together. That is, unless Hans gets jealous. He repeatedly send me letters taking about his feelings and standing under the stars together. I always suspected he was gay.

MicH

Yeah, Lolly is an adorar villager and she's quite popular. I had her as well and she's so damn cute! I decided to let her move as I wanted someone new :)

Speaking of awesome villagers, my all-time favorite villager, Cheri, just moved into my time travel town, so now I have her in both my towns and she's never leaving any of them :p

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I received my first villager from another player. My daughter had Elise move out, and now she is in my town. That's pretty cool. I wonder who will get my cranky Chief?

Lolly is high demand? I almost let her leave, but I said "don't go" before thinking about it. It's okay. Lolly is the only one to send me her portrait, so I think we are destined to be together. That is, unless Hans gets jealous. He repeatedly send me letters taking about his feelings and standing under the stars together. I always suspected he was gay.

zlCfzSHvQ-0voBzZMN

zlCfzRYr6YAs2ThFTH

zlCfzRasu8sDKDO_QO

zlCfzRfuWiQAtuhL0o

zlCfzRiKmt4Kfuj1v6

tumblr_monh5wnXCP1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Smug villagers flirt with everyone.

tumblr_mrcqitTlIg1sw5rnlo5_400.jpg

tumblr_msxbcnnPbo1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

tumblr_mw3zn7w24c1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mqxr7tgulo1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqxr7tgulo1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mr906gPTNB1sw5rnlo6_400.jpg

Jocks can be forward too.

tumblr_mq6t48TtIh1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

zigg

The area where Beau used to live is now growing more perfect peach trees. Transplanted his purple pansies to another villager's garden.

YEP

trying not to be sad

The area where Beau used to live is now growing more perfect peach trees. Transplanted his purple pansies to another villager's garden.

YEP

trying not to be sad

He's come to a good home here. Now I have 3 villagers to talk to every day. 3 out of 9... I am a horrible mayor. I only keep the others around for PWP. A great town, yup.

Zing

Banned
I actually have a full ballerina outfit and a polka dot skirt outfit that I sometimes wear. I use the braided wig and the bun wig.

Niraj

Haha never realised your villager waves goodbye after kicking people out XD, nice having you Niraj.

Nah, I just did that lol. They should have them bow like the lazy and normal villagers for the next game though now that you mentioned it.

Edit: oh duh, you meant at the station. Derp.

Nah, I just did that lol. They should have them bow like the lazy and normal villagers for the next game though now that you mentioned it.

Edit: oh duh, you meant at the station. Derp.
Haha yea it's at the station, your villager will wave couple of times. Which is a shame if they waved once it'll be like:
bye-b.gif

=P But yes they need to auto bow when kicking people out lol. Or a customised automated message and emotion in the next game when you do it lol.
This actually happens? Huh, never realized it.
Yep they'll wave to the departed train, never saw it cause I think Niraj was the first visitor I kicked out my village lol.

Zing

Banned
I'm set to have my first million bells in bank this week. I'm already at 900k and have 200k of turnips to hopefully sell for at least double that.

I also got the gold HHA plaque today for 70k points.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
;__;
We still need to get ACNL MK8 group going lol

I'd be up for that (remember when we played a bit of MK7 before New Leaf came out).

Busy this week but hopefully what is occupying my time is over by the end of it so I'll be free to play MK8 from next week onwards.

Niraj

Perfect apples on premium, and have a neutral painting at Redd's if anyone needs it. I also have a solemn painting if anyone needs that.

Has there ever been any kind of poll to determine who the most liked/popular villagers are?

I still don't have a Wii U either but I wanna grab one before the AC Plaza shuts down, it looks pretty cool and I need to sort my hundreds of photos.

Has there ever been any kind of poll to determine who the most liked/popular villagers are?

I still don't have a Wii U either but I wanna grab one before the AC Plaza shuts down, it looks pretty cool and I need to sort my hundreds of photos.
The Plaza says it's Isabelle. It's always Isabelle. Who is the best hamster in the game? Isabelle. Which cat is the jock cat? Isabelle. That's why she's in Mario Kart 8 and not Tortimer.

Man, my nips are decreasing again like last week. Stupid nips. Can't even give me a break on my birthday week.

THEN ZUCKER ASKED TO MOVE OUT! I'm like, "Get your doughy tako ass back in your house and think about what you asked me. THINK ABOUT IT. And then never do it again or I will remove that toothpick from your head and spear you against my town tree and let it swallow your sea-origins soul and Gulliver can pick at your remains.

You are NOT going ANYWHERE, Zucker."

Niraj

Don't know if it's still the case, but I know villagers like Ankha, Julian, Marshal, Stitches, Merengue, Rosie, Diana, Whitney, and Marina were all really popular.

MicH

Don't know if it's still the case, but I know villagers like Ankha, Julian, Marshal, Stitches, Merengue, Rosie, Diana, Whitney, and Marina were all really popular.
Sounds about right

Flurry just gave me a rococo wardrobe for collecting signatures. So close to getting her picture!

Man, my nips are decreasing again like last week. Stupid nips. Can't even give me a break on my birthday week.

Mine have been decreasing too. Down to 63 and falling daily, I hope someone has a spike so I can make a small profit at least.

Edit: I think an hour between posts means it isn't a double post.

Frogstep

I'm having the same thing with the prices on turnips in my town. I hope I can at least make a small profit for my first time investment. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom