• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I think I'm at 119 or something like that. Dunno if that's good enough :p I haven't really been keeping track so I don't know if they'll get any higher.

*Checks turnip prices for AC GAF*
*Everything's closed O___O*
Wished you can combine ordinances lol, night owl + beautiful town = dream come true XD, I miss my OG 3DS =(, getting repaired cause A button doesn't work X'D

Zing

Banned
Girlfriend had 533 for turnip prices today. I came away with 1.7 million bells.

Quick question and google is no help: can you expand up your house twice in one day?

Frogstep

Girlfriend had 533 for turnip prices today. I came away with 1.7 million bells.

Quick question and google is no help: can you expand up your house twice in one day?

Is there some way I could visit her town and sell off some turnips? :eek:

Also, no, you can only upgrade once a day and after you've paid off your previous bill.

There's a building under construction in between the nook shop and the able sisters. It's got a green nook leaf on it. Did I upgrade the nook store for the first time or is it something else?

Frogstep

There's a building under construction in between the nook shop and the able sisters. It's got a green nook leaf on it. Did I upgrade the nook store for the first time or is it something else?

It's the Gardening Store. It'll become part of the Nook store once you're upgraded to the T.I.Y. The next new store you should be getting is Kicks shoe store and then Shampoodle once you've spent enough money between Kicks and the Able Sisters.

It's the Gardening Store. It'll become part of the Nook store once you're upgraded to the T.I.Y. The next new store you should be getting is Kicks shoe store and then Shampoodle once you've spent enough money between Kicks and the Able Sisters.

Ah been so long lol, got it wrong especially when it sucks the larger Nooks incorporate Leif's store =(, wastes less time to browse but still...

FYI to people with nips this week. I just jumped to 124 this morning after falling all week. I'll keep ya posted.

Data: 93, 90, 86, 82, 78, 73, 124
Pattern(s) detected: Large Spike, Small Spike
Best Guess Sell Time: Friday morning or Friday evening

Zing

Banned
Sorry for not being able to get anyone into my girlfriend's town for the big score. We were out all day. I'm sure she would have loved the tips you would have left. :D

I recently discovered that your basement doesn't count toward HHA score. It's my biggest and best room! Oops. I was able to get 70k point with all my good stuff not being scored. I'm in the process of rearranging things, so I am interested in how high my score will go this time.

Real Hero

Just started this game (very late to it I know), I've not properly played Animal Crossing since the GameCube. Any tips or additions I should know about? I'm waiting for my tent to become a house atm.

Turnip Update:

This afternoon's prices for me are 191. Stalk Market Wizard is now saying a large spike tomorrow morning - which will be 9:00 am Pacific. If you won't be able to sell between 9am and 12pm tomorrow and want to sell tonight, let me know.

Frogstep

Turnip Update:

This afternoon's prices for me are 191. Stalk Market Wizard is now saying a large spike tomorrow morning - which will be 9:00 am Pacific. If you won't be able to sell between 9am and 12pm tomorrow and want to sell tonight, let me know.

Put me down for tomorrow morning. Pretty sure I can make it between those times to stop by and sell off my turnips.

Elija2

So I know for a fact that Static is thinking about moving away from my town, but no matter what I do I can't get him to ping me. I'll hide in the ocean for 10 minutes and then walk right in front of him without anyone else seeing me but he still won't ping me. And then the very next villager that I walk in front of pings me immediately. What's that about?

Niraj

So I know for a fact that Static is thinking about moving away from my town, but no matter what I do I can't get him to ping me. I'll hide in the ocean for 10 minutes and then walk right in front of him without anyone else seeing me but he still won't ping me. And then the very next villager that I walk in front of pings me immediately. What's that about?

Just save and quit and then restart. If you walk to him first he'll ping.

Turnip Update:

Totally want to invade you tomorrow morning.

Turnip Update:

I am down for dropping by tomorrow. I dropped over 200k in the stalk market this week and it's been a pretty sad turn out so far.

Holy fuck! Happy birthday to me! Wake up, new 3DS announced and my nips are 584!

Ivan, my friend code is in my profile; let me know yours so I can add you. Opening up in ten minutes. :)

MicH

Holy fuck! Happy birthday to me! Wake up, new 3DS announced and my nips are 584!

Ivan, my friend code is in my profile; let me know yours so I can add you. Opening up in ten minutes. :)
Awesome day for you :D And happy birthday!!

If you're getting the new 3DS you must get Xenoblade too! :p

Whoa birthday nips like you lol, Happy Birthday Eudaemonic =)
LByX2aP.png

Niraj

Oh no. Games exclusive to the "New" 3ds sounds really... stupid. Why!

Just buy one of the new ones and appease our Nintendo overlords.

Btw guys, Amiibo are up for preorder on Gamestop's site and Amazon (possibly more but too lazy to look), including our Villager friend. $12.99 a piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom