• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally:

tumblr_nb88hgujqe1ty71z5o1_400.jpg

tumblr_nb88j43thF1ty71z5o1_400.jpg

Oh yeah I still gotta complete my paintings and statues collection lol. And woo you can finally get the gold fishing rod, not even sure if it actually is making it easier to catch fish or not XD

Oh yeah I still gotta complete my paintings and statues collection lol. And woo you can finally get the gold fishing rod, not even sure if it actually is making it easier to catch fish or not XD

Beats me. Now I can relax with nothing else to worry about for catching stuff.

I might as well add this from the AC wiki for villager birthdays this month:

September.png

Mephala

Aw man. That's what happened to me. I had to wait months for a fucking pondskater. I couldn't believe it.

There are people all over the place who are in different times of the year though, for whatever reason. Maybe try to find some.

Hey Chopper! Back in town or just visiting the thread? :p

Velcro Fly

Aw man. That's what happened to me. I had to wait months for a fucking pondskater. I couldn't believe it.

There are people all over the place who are in different times of the year though, for whatever reason. Maybe try to find some.

It's alright. I got my gold fish encyclopedia badge and I still get my gold fishing rod next month at the contest. And like I said I've caught all three of the ones I need at least 5 times. It's probably why I forgot to donate them. There was one time I had like 6 football fish at once just messing around catching fish. It's disappointing but it's my own fault and I'll just have to fix it! I've been dedicated this long so a couple more months isn't a big deal.

edit: second black Cosmos. The AC gods giveth, the AC gods taketh away. Now have at least two of every hybrid flower in the game. What a rollercoaster day. I didn't even want to play today!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Is there an easier way to get a silver watering can? Its taking forever buying these flower packets...

Nope, but I think you can go to other towns and buy theirs and it counts for you.

Also, it's Labor Day, so those of you in North America can grab a picnic basket today from Isabelle in the plaza.

Nope, but I think you can go to other towns and buy theirs and it counts for you.

Also, it's Labor Day, so those of you in North America can grab a picnic basket today from Isabelle in the plaza.
Gah. I have so many damn flowers to water!

Does watering dead flowers revive them?

Josh5890

It's been 3 weeks since I've dug up a fossil that I could donate. I'm still only four away. It is frustrating, (but still a little exciting everyday).

Zing

Banned
Yes. Beautiful Town also keeps them from wilting in the first place.
I thought only golden watering can could revive wilted flowers?

I felt like I had too many flowers to water, then I got the silver can and it's much easier. Granted, I don't have my town coated in flowers like some people, and I don't plan on it, either. I prefer to keep my economic boom going.

I need only two more fossils for a complete fossil exhibit.

Finally caught up after a week long absence. Not sure whose idea it was to give Isabelle the same dialogue for a holiday and a villager moving but Labor Day startled me. A shattered hinge on my XL means I'm likely done with AC as soon as someone pops up with a request to move.

Still, a very happy (very very belated) birthday to Ms. eudaemonic :D

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Finally caught up after a week long absence. Not sure whose idea it was to give Isabelle the same dialogue for a holiday and a villager moving but Labor Day startled me. A shattered hinge on my XL means I'm likely done with AC as soon as someone pops up with a request to move.

:( are you going to get it fixed/get another one at some point?

Awww! Poor hinge!!

And thank you!!

Also... nips. Mine are not looking great so far. Haha. I bought some though. I'll keep peeps posted. :)

OH! Benjamin is in boxes today. If anyone wants him, let me know.

A shattered hinge on the XL like mine? Had to superglue it back on =/

Yep, same right hinge. Particularly annoying since the system remains in a rubber grip and never leaves the house anymore. And because I was halfway through DQ IX and really wanted to finish it. Repairs cost the same as refurbs so it's either replace it or just wait until next year when the 3DS Nubbin is released.

So I thought I'd have a crack at catching the King Salmon after waiting a year for him.
Went down to my river mouth and saw a shadow, cast, catch, it's a regular salmon.
Then instantly a huge shadow appears.
I catch it.
It's the king.
Took literally under one minute since getting to the river.
I think it's the games way of saying sorry for never having it appear before!

So I'm almost done.
Just gotta pick up the gold rod at next months tournament and wait for my tree to reach max height :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Aww... always bad when someone's system breaks. Sorry to hear that.

Just thought I'd deliver AC news from beyond.

zlCfzSZrwHo3UdAbWs

The rest of the Villager looks have been revealed for Smash.

Zing

Banned
My town was stormy all day and night yesterday. I spent a lot of time fishing along my beach and never found a coelacanth. Next time, gadget, next time… (mmmmmrrrrrroooooowwww!)

Aww... always bad when someone's system breaks. Sorry to hear that.

Just thought I'd deliver AC news from beyond.

The rest of the Villager looks have been revealed for Smash.

Villagers have a pretty unnerving appearance outside their normal setting. I hope these mean an Amiibo Wave 2 appearance.

Also. I've probably said this before but damn that avatar is so cute. *~*
image.php

Boos know better than to blink :)

If I want to transfer my digital copy from one SD card to another, all I got to do is copy it to desktop, then drag and drop it to my new card and pop it in right? I'm terrified of losing my data.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Why did they repeat hairstyles? :/

It's basically four sets of two. What is more odd is why they all have brown hair except for one. More variety would have been nice in that regard.

Also remember, these are City Folk Villagers, so things like shoes, socks and trousers couldn't be changed. New Leaf really did add a lot.

CloakBass

I just jumped back onto the Animal Crossing bandwagon. I stopped playing a year ago when grad school started up. I have to say I'm amazed how little has changed over the past year. No villagers have moved out and my town isn't filled to the brim with weeds. I did have the beautiful ordinance, but I'm really impressed that Nintendo took an axe to the punitive aspect.

Glad to see people are still playing this even though activity has died down immensely. I only played the game for a few months before school started up, but I sunk in a ton of hours. I paid off my house thanks to the insane turnip activity on GAF during the game's highpoint, though I imagine my bank account is a pittance compared to those who kept on playing. I guess I'll move on to finishing my collection and doing renovation work on my town. There are so many endgames for a completionist that it's hard to know where to start and stop.

This also happened last night:
BwqpA1OCAAApJli.jpg

BwqprmZCQAAxlW-.jpg

I think I wished for that on my birthday last year. Dangit Olaf you're gonna get me emotional.... :')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom