• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogstep

I'm mixing my mush set with my bug set, and it looks smashing.

The bug set by itself isn't enough to fill a full sized room, but it complements the mushroom furniture perfectly.

I was actually going to do that too lol.

But then I remembered that I only got like 2-3 bug items. I kept procrastinating. :<

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm mixing my mush set with my bug set, and it looks smashing.

The bug set by itself isn't enough to fill a full sized room, but it complements the mushroom furniture perfectly.

Nice, I'll have to see that someday.

I was actually going to do that too lol.

But then I remembered that I only got like 2-3 bug items. I kept procrastinating. :<

Honestly dude, if you want you can take the bug furniture I have laying around. All it's doing is taking up space for me. I was going to give it away to a friend who was out of the country and asked for them, but she tt'd and got them all herself -_-

Frogstep

Honestly dude, if you want you can take the bug furniture I have laying around. All it's doing is taking up space for me. I was going to give it away to a friend who was out of the country and asked for them, but she tt'd and got them all herself -_-

Wow, yeah I'd gladly take em if you're ok with giving it all away. Anytime you're available I'd like to come by and pick it up. :D

Hope I can return the favor sometime. But your always a step ahead lol.

Wolfe

I liked them at first, but I think the crickets have now overstayed their welcome in my town.

I prefer the cicadas myself, but moreso than the crickets I want the locusts and grasshoppers out of my town. Always chase those fuckers into the river out of spite :p

Wolfe

That too.

Someone asked me for a bagworm today, still haven't seen one. I feel like I remember someone mentioning that you could get those and spiders to drop down by just hitting the tree with the net, no need to shake. Am I mistaken?

Edit: Decided to catch some bees and found a badworm in the process, was able to test it out and no that definitely doesn't work like that :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The one Gyroid (excluding the Broostoid) that I need is a Freakoid. Mini or mega is doesn't matter.

If you're in the US, Pete the postal pelican shows up to deliver one. If you're outside the US, you can get one from an American player. I posted last night that I'd ordered a few to give away to people who need them.

Is there anything special I need to do? I played yesterday and saturday and didn't get anything from him.
(I'm in the US)

Is there anything special I need to do? I played yesterday and saturday and didn't get anything from him.
(I'm in the US)

Hmm, have you tried turning on your wifi before starting the game? I'm kind of sporadic about playing with wifi and I think I got mine a day late as a result.

If that doesn't work, I can definitely help you out with one.

bjork

I liked the idea of having the walls plastered with albums, but apparently there's a limit as to how much furniture you can put in a room. Might have to revise my plan, maybe I can just have one room with them or something.

I won't be really annoyed unless it keeps me from having my dinosaur model mini-museum complete. Each space counts as two between the model and the glass display, then there are also the ones that come on their own pedestals. Hopefully it's not too many!

Frogstep

Finally got a new piece of mush furniture and found 4 rare mushrooms today. Grabbed the wedding cake, which I heard is pretty uncommon, and a really cool tiger jacket from Gracie's store.

Hope she has the dragon one for sale some other day cause those jackets are really nice. Real Hotline Miami-esque.

Koomaster

tumblr_mwh464C1fa1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Gloria shopping again; must be a day ending in 'y'.

tumblr_mwh40tGaCS1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mwh426ROCE1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mwh43jONy21swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mwh44qbrcS1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

In other village news, Leonardo is going to make a Turbo rip-off movie. Godspeed Leonardo.
I like how Gloria was initially interested in what was happening but then by the last panel
she is like; 'Boring! I'm outtta here!'

Linius

Niraj, let me know if you're around.

And if you prefer to travel or if you want me to come over. Not sure where you at medal wise these days.

Niraj

Niraj, let me know if you're around.

And if you prefer to travel or if you want me to come over. Not sure where you at medal wise these days.

Yeah I can hop on in a few min. I'd prefer to travel since I only have the silver badge for that. The visitors badge I've had the gold in for awhile.

Linius

Yeah I can hop on in a few min. I'd prefer to travel since I only have the silver badge for that. The visitors badge I've had the gold in for awhile.

Ah, sweet. I need ten or eleven more visitors for silver.

I'll open in five minutes! I'm gonna pass on the pile of leaves to some more Dutch folks on another forum, spread the happiness of leaves.

Hello everyone! I just got a 3DS XL today and would like to add some fellow gaffers! I haven't started AC yet, I'm caught up in 3D Land and Pokemon but feel free to add me.

FC: 1306-6464-8782

Man I only just heard about the Mushroom furniture stuff now. :(

I went round and picked up all my old mushrooms off the ground that have been sitting there forever (around tree stumps), what am I supposed to be looking for exactly?

suzu

I went round and picked up all my old mushrooms off the ground that have been sitting there forever (around tree stumps), what am I supposed to be looking for exactly?

Everyday 5 random mushrooms will spawn around trees. One will be a piece of mush furniture.

Since you had old mushrooms lying around, just pick them all up and wait for tomorrow to roll around to spawn new ones.

In other news, attack of the 40 foot Isabelle!
iOEIZHGupU9ch.jpg
Hehehe this letter came today XD

When you pick up mushrooms, near trees, not stumps, there's a chance they are mush furnitures.

Oh btw anyone got a Wii U/Miiverse I can follow seeing as the only way we can share photos are through the Animal Crossing Plaza, I miss you swapnote friends ;___:

Niraj

Oh btw anyone got a Wii U/Miiverse I can follow seeing as the only way we can share photos are through the Animal Crossing Plaza, I miss you swapnote friends ;___:

Just post them here like the rest of us you goon :p

I haven't posted any AC stuff (just a few Zelda pics to test out Miiverse), but you (and anyone else) can add me on Wii U if you want :) Username is in my profile.

Elija2

Oh man, I nearly flipped out. I went into Tia's house after Niraj dropped the present off but everything looked normal. She didn't even mention that it was her birthday. I felt really bad for missing it and was typing out a post here about it when I realized that I didn't close my gate yet. Once I did and returned to Tia's house the party was back on! Phew. Thanks again, Niraj!

Of course Tia and Rosie were the only ones there, arguably the two cutest animals in my town. I'll post pictures later.

Niraj

Oh man, I nearly flipped out. I went into Tia's house after Niraj dropped the present off but everything looked normal. She didn't even mention that it was her birthday. I felt really bad for missing it and was typing out a post here about it when I realized that I didn't close my gate yet. Once I did and returned to Tia's house the party was back on! Phew. Thanks again, Niraj!

Of course Tia and Rosie were the only ones there, arguably the two cutest animals in my town. I'll post pictures later.

lol no problem man, glad it worked out for you.

So, Ribbot has once again asked me for late night petition signatures. Is anyone available for me to quickly pop over please? I will tip, of course. :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Sharing pics through the AC Plaza is so convoluted I'd rather just stick to the gmail method and post them on a junk tumblr account.

Still with the recent update that allows you to search display names you should be able to find me on Miiverse easily now.

Mecca

(I'm in the US)

I haven't received a letter from Nintendo either. I actually had no idea we were getting something in the US until I came here. I think it may be because I've been turning off my 3DS and not leaving it on stand by. I notice when I do that, some message don't push through.

So, Ribbot has once again asked me for late night petition signatures. Is anyone available for me to quickly pop over please? I will tip, of course. :)

One plus about having 0 visitors to my town. I've never had a late night petition request or had Katie in my town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom