• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirlia

Banned
Hey, guys! I've been playing ACNL since June, but I haven't had Wifi access for most of the time. But in a week or so, I'm getting it back! When I do, I'd love to see if I could visit some towns and stuff.

Question: If you're visiting someone else's Nook store, will you be able to order stuff from the catalog there? If so, will the item list on the catalog be your own or theirs? If it's theirs, that'd be cool, since I want to get all the furniture, but I'd rather buy it than have people on my FC list just give it to me (I could give them Bells anyway, but still, the catalog would be more convenient if it worked that way).

Anyway, brief summary of my town: it's called Kamiki, the Nook shop is one Gracie visit away from upgrading for the last time, and my house has all rooms, and all are as large as can be. I made three extra neighbors too and hope to max their houses someday (because I'm just THAT bored/weird).

Chill, guys, or Niraj won't be able to fit that newspaper hat on his head anymore.

Hey, guys! I've been playing ACNL since June, but I haven't had Wifi access for most of the time. But in a week or so, I'm getting it back! When I do, I'd love to see if I could visit some towns and stuff.

Welcome :D

Question: If you're visiting someone else's Nook store, will you be able to order stuff from the catalog there?

Unfortunately, you can't order from other people's catalogs. We like giving each other things here though. Ask and ye shall receive.

Anyway, brief summary of my town: it's called Kamiki, the Nook shop is one Gracie visit away from upgrading for the last time, and my house has all rooms, and all are as large as can be. I made three extra neighbors too and hope to max their houses someday (because I'm just THAT bored/weird).

That's not weird. Why would that be weird? Are we calling this weird now? I don't think it's weird :(

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
So Niraj is a cult leader now?......heck I'll join =P

I accept donations too.

Chill, guys, or Niraj won't be able to fit that newspaper hat on his head anymore.

Take it easy, Smucker's.

Question: If you're visiting someone else's Nook store, will you be able to order stuff from the catalog there? If so, will the item list on the catalog be your own or theirs? If it's theirs, that'd be cool, since I want to get all the furniture, but I'd rather buy it than have people on my FC list just give it to me (I could give them Bells anyway, but still, the catalog would be more convenient if it worked that way).

Hiya! Let us know if you need help with anything.

Not on a Monday. Really rare I see anyone have a great price right away. I was 94/90. Some of us still check though.

I can open up tomorrow if you wanna grab some fruit. Do you have any of the modern or sleek or do you need all of it?

Sorry, just saw this now. I'll be able to stop by pretty much anytime tonight if that works for you.

I don't have any furniture from either set in the catalog so even if you have a few pieces it would be really helpful.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
I went back to a couple of months ago in game so I can set up the Beautiful Town ordinance. Now hopefully when I return to my current time, my town won't be such a mess haha. Good luck to me!

Not too sure how I'm gonna handle the Fantasy Life friendlist =/
Was thinking of making it like ACNL's google document but that eventually got too big people didn't use it, so probably will leave it to people to put up their friend code.

Fantasy Life OT should be out Friday =D, hope to see peeps there, sooner or later anyway ;D

Niraj

I'll drink anything he tells me to. :D

Oh, hi New Leaf GAF! Fantasy Life is just around the corner~

Lol good to know. Good to see you around, I'm sure I'll see you in Fantasy Life sometime.

Not too sure how I'm gonna handle the Fantasy Life friendlist =/
Was thinking of making it like ACNL's google document but that eventually got too big people didn't use it, so probably will leave it to people to put up their friend code.

Fantasy Life OT should be out Friday =D, hope to see peeps there, sooner or later anyway ;D

Yeah, the problem with the spreadsheets is that you get people who are caught up in the day one hype and stop playing after a few weeks, so then you're left with a bunch of extraneous people.

I chopped a tree down in Niraj's dishonour.

That's rough man. Really rough.

Yeah, the problem with the spreadsheets is that you get people who are caught up in the day one hype and stop playing after a few weeks, so then you're left with a bunch of extraneous people.
Exactly lol I have some people on my 3DS I'm not even who they are but I'm sure they were from the spreadsheet on ACNL. Yeah I think I'm gonna leave it to people to post their friendcodes on the thread.

zlCfzSc7ggIn6EBbRh

Damn. Hamlet sure is touchy about his elephant slide...

Out of curiosity, I checked my play time to see what I was up to. 864 hours and 33 minutes.

Frogstep

zlCfzSc7ggIn6EBbRh

Damn. Hamlet sure is touchy about his elephant slide...

Out of curiosity, I checked my play time to see what I was up to. 864 hours and 33 minutes.

Can't put my finger on why you look a million times cooler. Wonder what it could be. :p

So I finally caved and switched to the Beautiful Town ordinance after rocking the Night Owl one since ordinances became a thing in my town. I guess having to water ALL my flowers every damn day really must have gotten to me.
So far I've really enjoyed the switch and it also cuts like 15 or so minutes out of my routine I can spend doing some other stuff, like grinding out the golden badges for fishing and bug catching.

Niraj

Amazing painting at Redd's if anyone needs it. I also have a warm painting for anyone who wants it.

Amazing painting at Redd's if anyone needs it. I also have a warm painting for anyone who wants it.
Is it warm because you were sitting on it?

*herp derp*

Man, made another attempt last night to look for scorpions. Nothing. I have not seen a single scorpion and only one tarantula this entire summer. My museum is never going to be finished because of ONE FUCKING DOUCHEBAG INSECT.

I forgot... can you donate to someone else's museum? I'm desperate at this point. I'll give someone a million Bells if you can...

Niraj

Is it warm because you were sitting on it?

*herp derp*

Man, made another attempt last night to look for scorpions. Nothing. I have not seen a single scorpion and only one tarantula this entire summer. My museum is never going to be finished because of ONE FUCKING DOUCHEBAG INSECT.

I forgot... can you donate to someone else's museum? I'm desperate at this point. I'll give someone a million Bells if you can...

:/

Nope, unfortunately not :(

There better not be two OTs cause I hate when that happens.
Shouldn't do, it's only a month off. Probably be the biggest problem is American peeps joining and geting lost in the post due to EU players. Hopefully they'll be no need for a 2nd OT but if there were to be one someone on AC GAF can use mine as a template.

Azuran

Banned
Guys, for the Bug Off tomorrow, is there a limit to the amount of bug furniture you can get? I have like 30 rare beetles on me so I'm wondering if I didn't waste my time catching all of those for nothing.

I have like 10 pieces to go and I really don't want to wait a whole year to complete the set :/

Niraj

Guys, for the Bug Off tomorrow, is there a limit to the amount of bug furniture you can get? I have like 30 rare beetles on me so I'm wondering if I didn't waste my time catching all of those for nothing.

I have like 10 pieces to go and I really don't want to wait a whole year to complete the set :/

There are two sets that are chosen at random.

Set A: firefly lamp, caterpillar sofa, ladybug carpet, ladybug chair, snail clock, stag-beetle chair

Set B: beetle chair, mini butterfly table, honeybee chest, spiderweb clock, cicada stereo, butterfly wall

Best thing for you to do is to hit up somebody else's town. For any bug you turn in that's over 80 points and beats their record, you'll get a piece of bug furniture. So if somebody has set A and another has set B, you can just go to both and turn in bugs until you get all the pieces you want. Keep in mind that the carpet and wallpaper can be ordered, so don't worry about those, since we can get those to you at some point.

Hahaha
I like to think she got sick of taking care of most of those players who abandoned their village for Pokemon and became a part time hunter assistant now lol ;P

And don't forget:
ca6addeab4e74a97af4a231602caee3a.jpg

In any who I hope to see you guys on MH4U after this lol

Azuran

Banned
There are two sets that are chosen at random.

Set A: firefly lamp, caterpillar sofa, ladybug carpet, ladybug chair, snail clock, stag-beetle chair

Set B: beetle chair, mini butterfly table, honeybee chest, spiderweb clock, cicada stereo, butterfly wall

Best thing for you to do is to hit up somebody else's town. For any bug you turn in that's over 80 points and beats their record, you'll get a piece of bug furniture. So if somebody has set A and another has set B, you can just go to both and turn in bugs until you get all the pieces you want. Keep in mind that the carpet and wallpaper can be ordered, so don't worry about those, since we can get those to you at some point.

Oh boy, I got lucky this month in my own town. Got 4 pieces from the second set until a Goliath Beetle completely shattered the record which I'm not even going to try breaking anymore.

Anyways, would love to visit anyone that may have set A pieces. If it all goes to plan, that should leave me with the mini butterfly table as my missing piece :)

Niraj

Oh boy, I got lucky this month in my own town. Got 4 pieces from the second set until a Goliath Beetle completely shattered the record which I'm not even going to try breaking anymore.

Anyways, would love to visit anyone that may have set A pieces. If it all goes to plan, that should leave me with the mini butterfly table as my missing piece :)

I have no idea which set I have, but you're willing to come over and try your luck. I haven't turned in anything. Just let me know.

Edit: shit, actually scratch that for now. Sorry, have to head out :/

Velcro Fly

Think I might just YOLO my contest today and hope I have set A. I only need a couple pieces. Think just stag beetle chair and firefly lamp. It's really hard to tell because I have all the contest furniture in the same room and some of them sound the same.

Elija2

I have no idea what set I have either, but you can come to my town if you want.

Azuran

Banned
I have no idea what set I have either, but you can come to my town if you want.

Thanks a lot. Here's my FC 1032-1686-2546. Even if you have the same set as my town, it's good. I can just share the duplicates with other peeps from AC-GAF who might need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom