• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animekatt

I got my Wii U yesterday and played around with Animal Crossing Plaza for a little while. Pretty cute idea. The dancing villager models are great. It's really too bad we can't automatically send pictures directly from our 3DS to post though. I liked seeing other people's screenshots and drawings.

Nice. What's your NNID?

I finally finally finallyyyyy got a villager pic while they were still in my town. Cole gave me his pic after a petition I did for him. I haven't really been doing quests for him, so I was pretty surprised when he gave it to me.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Up to $70M and 407 visitors. Inching closer to my two most wanted badges.......

Damn, nice. I don't think I'll ever get the 100 million bells one. I've been hovering at 26 million for quite some time. Not really close on the visiting badge either, I'd guess.

Otherwise, I can drop mine off to in your town this evening, normally I would be online this evening.

Also, just started the game on the way to my work and saw a blue light. Looks like Pete delivered something today. And it was a tam'o-shanter. Not sure, but I thought that one was unorderable. If it is orderable, I can order some for GAF.

Edit 2: Just checked and the tam o'shanter is orderable. So I ordered some for the people of GAF. :)

Otherwise, when I get them, I could also unload them in Niraj's town. :)

Whatever works. I'll have to grab one of those tam o'shanters from you at some point.

Nice. What's your NNID?

I finally finally finallyyyyy got a villager pic while they were still in my town. Cole gave me his pic after a petition I did for him. I haven't really been doing quests for him, so I was pretty surprised when he gave it to me.

Nice :)

Not much new here. Got another pic of Muffy in the mail, and Soleil called me a tree hugger :( Still missing the Harvest clock and lamp, but still have a week to get those, so no big. Only missing the end table from the Mush set, so that's nice.

Frogstep, if you see this and you're still not having luck with the tiger jacket, I bought one today, so feel free to grab it from me at some point.

You are very welcome to them, thankyou! I also ordered you a Hot Plate.

Thanks, I appreciate the help. I'll let you know when everything's in and share those other two items if I can track them down.

Nice. What's your NNID?

Same: bluepolicebox. :)

Congratulations. It seems to get a lot easier once you cross that invisible playtime/picture barrier.

Not much new here. Got another pic of Muffy in the mail, and Soleil called me a tree hugger :( Still missing the Harvest clock and lamp, but still have a week to get those, so no big. Only missing the end table from the Mush set, so that's nice.

I can give you those things if you don't find them.

Nice. What's your NNID?

I got one from Tutu...my least liked village, got it for giving a small furniture...
...Bruce left my village without giving me a photo T-T
Same: bluepolicebox. :)
Followed also want more NNIDs =P will be following most as I need to clear the friendlist sometime...

Frogstep

Almost have the mush set completed, just missing the mush bed and mush chair.

I have these to trade if anyone has either of those:

mush closet x2
mush hanger x 2
mush tv
mush table
forest floor x2
forest wall x2

Chopper

Chopper, I've been holding into this music room wall for you for what feels like forever now :(
Thanks for holding not it for me. Sorry I haven't been around. You available? Do you require any of:

Forest Floor x3
Forest Wall
Mush Dresser x3
Mush Stool x2

World Map x2
Pic of Katie
Sketchbook
Digital-Photo Frame

Worthy Painting

Anchor
Helm

Sprinkler
Lawn Mower

Boxed Figurine

Fedora Chair

Sloppy Stereo
Sloppy Table
Sloppy Clock

Chessboard Rug
Autumn Floor
Sci-fi Floor
Office Flooring
Ancient Tile
Western Desert
Closed Road

Mortar Wall
Western Vista
Classroom Wall
Blue Tarp

I'm still looking for any of the following, if anyone can help...

Card Dresser
Card Lamp
Card Screen
Card Shelf
Card Wall

Mush Bed
Mush Closet
Mush End Table
Mush Lamp

Ancient Statue
Great Statue
Jolly Painting
Motherly Statue
Perfect Painting
Quaint Painting
Robust Statue
Serene Painting
Wistful Painting

Stone Wall

Bathroom Stall
Ceramic Hot Pot
Clay Furnace
Handcart
Rice Cooker
Stewpot

Marv, you around to trade too?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I've been doing the same thing. Was hoping to get Deena's but I really didn't spend much time with her. I also insulted her "house" a lot, which looked more like a music practice room. She probably didn't appreciate that.
Funny thing is I got my first picture in the post in response to me saying their room sucked.

Linius

Redd is a fucking tease btw. He brought two statues today for the first time in months.
Both were fake obviously...

Linius

Just been checking how much Saharah stuff there is, 46 different ones. That's quite a lot. I think I only have something between 10 and 15 of her carpets and wallpapers. Time she's gonna visit me more often :p

Started the slow process of catching back up in game to real life. Feels weird to come back to it after a week; once I stopped, I lost a lot of momentum and addiction that had kept me going. I guess it doesn't help I've run dry on PWPs to build.

How are you supposed to get the special stationaries?!

In THEORY, you write letters to your villagers, and they request that you write them back and send you some stationary in that letter. RARELY, it's one of the five unorderable stationaries.

For everyone else, you probably get someone to dupe it.

Frogstep

Seems I accidentally picked up a mush stool instead of the mush chair from you, Kami lol. :p

Oh well. I'm sure it'll pop up eventually or I'll grab if off of someone else or stop by another time.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Played very little today. Story picked up a bit in Pokémon so I focused on that this evening.

However I found three elegant mushrooms today!

Oh and another flippin' forest floor…

Still need the TV, bed, hanger and closet. Though for decorative purposes I've got what I wanted. Though another wall lamp may be nice. May move this autumn room to my alts house after I'm done with it.

My wife and I have been sharing a city since the game came out. How are you all sitting at $70,000,000 bells? I got up to $2,000,000 after some crazy fruit harvesting mixed with some turnip selling.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
My wife and I have been sharing a city since the game came out. How are you all sitting at $70,000,000 bells? I got up to $2,000,000 after some crazy fruit harvesting mixed with some turnip selling.

I think I got to a bit over 10 mil by selling turnips twice and bug profits. Then I had a high turnip price one day and let people from GAF and GameFAQs in to sell and got something like 15+ mil in tips. I've pretty much just been hovering around 25-26 mil since then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom