• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zing

Banned
I just allow most villagers to leave. Even the best friends want to travel sometimes. Lolly, Cody, and Lopez all gave me their picture as they left. I'd rather experience some new personalities than stagnate with the same old people.

I still have Bunnie and Hans by my side. Right???

Grizzo

I just allow most villagers to leave. Even the best friends want to travel sometimes. Lolly, Cody, and Lopez all gave me their picture as they left. I'd rather experience some new personalities than stagnate with the same old people.

I still have Bunnie and Hans by my side. Right???

Oh I let some people leave but I want to keep Lopez, Elvis and Sheldon in my village at all costs.

But it doesn't matter anyway because the new villagers that came in have the exact same personalities as the villagers that already live there.

Hamphrey says the exact same things as Elvis and Chadder says the exact same things as Lopez. It's not really that exciting.

Velcro Fly

What a shock someone else that is one of my favorites is moving out and hasn't said a word.

So done with this game the second I can get a football fish to complete my museum.

Goodbye Samson and the best catchphrase I ever thought up for anyone on this game ever!

Acid and Net - I'm willing to set the clock back on my town to tomorrow afternoon so you guys can grab the ship model if you're interested. I'll have it open from 9:00 p.m. PT to 10:00 p.m. PT if you're interested.

Edit: Town is open now if you wanna pop by. I may or may not be at my 3DS.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
What a shock someone else that is one of my favorites is moving out and hasn't said a word.

So done with this game the second I can get a football fish to complete my museum.

Goodbye Samson and the best catchphrase I ever thought up for anyone on this game ever!

Rough luck man :(

Velcro Fly

I think one of my other villagers picked up the obnoxious "flexerino" that I gave Samson.

He was the first I got a picture of too :(

First time I've ever been so mad at this game I just saved and quit without doing anything.

My town is still open and I'll leave it open for another fifteen minutes if you need a boat model. Otherwise I'm going to adjust my system so I catch up with current time and day afterwards. :)

Acid08

Banned
Acid and Net - I'm willing to set the clock back on my town to tomorrow afternoon so you guys can grab the ship model if you're interested. I'll have it open from 9:00 p.m. PT to 10:00 p.m. PT if you're interested.

Edit: Town is open now if you wanna pop by. I may or may not be at my 3DS.
Ooooh no I'm in the US, I meant I'd have to stop by my town hall to get the item XD

Sorry for the confusion.

Omg Niraj is such a bully

SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE
Haha... and I was coming in here to say something along the lines of "My offer expired, bitches!"

I did grab an extra model though too if anyone needed it.

Also, I'm expecting to have a large spike in turnip prices tomorrow morning. I'll check it promptly at 9:00 a.m. and if it's something good, I can be around for the three hours it'll be available.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Goddamnit, Bill. He lost an item and I know it was him because I asked everyone else in town, but he is missing. I have ran around everywhere with the megaphone and checked all the buildings. Fuck you, Bill, I'm throwing it away. You can blame the game for not allowing me to mail it to you.

Zing

Banned
He's probably in the museum being cultured. Unlike some other folks in his town. *ahem*

I am still trying to mentally map out what "setting the clock back to tomorrow afternoon" would get you, as Eudaemonic said. Some sort of strange time paradox.
Setting it back to the future?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Omg Niraj is such a bully

SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE

Pfft, I only bully Marvie. You know that.

Edit: worthy painting at Redd's. If anyone needs it, let me know. I'm going to be unavailable most of the day though.

I posted in the other thread, but I need some prices for nips.

Forgot I bought a whole bunch and I'm being offered 32 bells.
I added you if you want to pop by my town and sell. My FC is in my profile and my town is open. Usual warning of no running except on paths, don't take any flowers, feel free to shop if you want to. I'm currently working so I may not respond. :)

Zing

Banned
Redd is selling a legit amazing painting in my town if anyone wants to come buy it.
I would like to, but I am headed out the door right now and won't be online until 6-7pm EST. If it isn't claimed by then, I'll come buy if you can be open then.

Thank you!

So many things that I hadn't seen before. Are things linked to ordinances?
I have the beautiful ordinance up so I don't have to water my 50 million flowers. That's about it though. I'm also one of the more hardcore in here with 875 hours. There are other AC-GAFfers who have done way more with less time.

Edit: I only have an hour left for 365 nip prices. Just a FYI.

Edit 2: The Editing - It's now dropped down to 154. Shutting my town for now. If someone wants 154, let me know.

Zing

Banned
I've always used bell boom. So far, it isn't much trouble to water flowers, especially since getting the golden can and rearranging my gardens. Once I get to maintenance mode and I am done gathering and selling stuff, maybe next year, I'll change.

I have the beautiful ordinance up so I don't have to water my 50 million flowers. That's about it though. I'm also one of the more hardcore in here with 875 hours. There are other AC-GAFfers who have done way more with less time.

Edit: I only have an hour left for 365 nip prices. Just a FYI.

Edit 2: The Editing - It's now dropped down to 154. Shutting my town for now. If someone wants 154, let me know.

My early price today was 279 but I'm at work and couldn't take advantage of it. It dropped to 177 after noon and I will probably bite at that price unless someone has better tonight. If anyone wants to come by let me know. I'll be home after 6pm pacific.

Linius

wTmUlXU.png

It's ya boy K.K. Slider!

suzu

I also like that K.K. Slider faceplate.. They should make a 3DS theme with him in it! D:

The Boo faceplate is cute too.

Frogstep

Seriously tempted to go the smaller one...

Yeah, I'm kind of really considering it now. The screen on the smaller one is 20% bigger than the og 3ds, but that big beautiful XL screen...

I also like that K.K. Slider faceplate.. They should make a 3DS theme with him in it! D:

The Boo faceplate is cute too.

The fact that they didn't even include K.K. in these first batch of AC themes is really a crime. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom