• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggychan

so this afternoon I boot up and found that the 30k I planted a few days ago has turned into a money tree. This is my second one. The first I lost when a villager moved their plot onto it and that tree stump in front of the money tree is a failed money tree attempt....

HNI_0040-1.jpg

Also I hate villagers randomly move in especially when they are placed ontop of your hybrids... lost some pink cosmos there...

HNI_0041-1.jpg

Zing

Banned
I have taken to placing public works near areas I want to protect. Villagers seem to stay away.

I recently set up a new orange orchard, surrounding a magical stump. Pave moved right in the middle of it all.

Man... I was debating if I should buy nips this morning since I'll be mostly play FL all week and Joan was hanging out by the train station with 91 Bell price.

She knew and was trying to make it easy for me. >.>

Eh, I still need to keep checking in on my 500 day tree anyway. I know I'm close...

Chopper

Lots of New Leaf themes coming out in Europe this week...

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Isabelle in the Town Hall (Nintendo) - €1.99/£1.79
Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Mabel Able (Nintendo) - €1.99/£1.79
Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Sable Able (Nintendo) - €1.99/£1.79
Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Timmy & Tommy Nook (Nintendo) - €1.99/£1.79
Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Colourful Pattern (Nintendo) - €1.99/£1.79
Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Bulletin Board (Nintendo) - €1.99/£1.79

Might have to jump on that bulletin board one. No KK theme is a shame though.

Edit: Kinda beaten!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Feels good when you pick up a lost item and the first villager you talk to is the one who dropped it.

Frogstep

Feels good when you pick up a lost item and the first villager you talk to is the one who dropped it.

Yooo, this just happened to me a few minutes ago when I popped in for my daily routine! Lost item was located directly in front of Prince's house and Prince was also right there, lol.

If any of you guys are playing November for the first time, keep in mind that mushrooms you have out in your town can block the spawn of the Mush series shrooms as some of us found out the hard way last year. Pick them up and stash them until November is over or you've collected all you want of the Mush stuff.

Niraj

If any of you guys are playing November for the first time, keep in mind that mushrooms you have out in your town can block the spawn of the Mush series shrooms as some of us found out the hard way last year. Pick them up and stash them until November is over or you've collected all you want of the Mush stuff.

I love the Mush furniture.

Man, I completely forgot about this. Thanks for the reminder!

Zing

Banned
I am having no luck finding a house centipede. Are they random throughout that time period, or is checking the rocks once per day enough?

Elija2

I am having no luck finding a house centipede. Are they random throughout that time period, or is checking the rocks once per day enough?

If you keep entering and leaving buildings you can check the rocks as many times in a day as you'd like.

Oh crap Eli I am sorry, I didn't (couldn't really) get out of Fantasy Life to start up AC for those peaches. Sorry I didn't let you know yesterday.

Niraj

I'm sure many of you saw already, but there's a Smash poster set on Club Nintendo (North America) which includes:

ssb_poster_big_4.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If the next AC continues with taller villagers (which I suspect will be the case) I wonder if the next Smash will make the Villager taller. In some ways it was a bit shortsighted to not make them taller from the get go.

Elija2

Yeah, the 3DS pouches and charging cradles were 500 coins but now a set of posters costs 700? I guess they thought that since there are less rewards they might as well make the ones they do have more expensive. "People need to spend their coins on something."

Collete

*Creeks open the door slowly*

Heeeeey guise

It's been awhile...<.<
I can't afford Fantasy Life so I can't join you guys on the bandwagon unfortunately. That's why I kinda disappeared.
Coupled with the fact I'm starting grad school applications and have a stream, I've been kinda busy
But I thought about going back to my town Archa again but it's been like...4 months.

I know the exact date on my 3DS clock I left, it was 6/22 but...If I remember correctly there was a way to prevent anything happen to your town as long as you remember the system clock.
Anybody can help?

Also I really miss my lil' Julian...T_T

Grexeno

I know the exact date on my 3DS clock I left, it was 6/22 but...If I remember correctly there was a way to prevent anything happen to your town as long as you remember the system clock.
Anybody can help?
Did you leave after telling a villager not to move away from your town?

hitgirl

Is the Prima Animal Crossing guide well done? Or is it all outdated. Sort of want to pick it up for reference while playing. Much prefer hardbound book copy than website page.

Collete

Woo hooo!

Welcome back! Glad to hear they, and you, made it! Are you going to try and slowly fast forward time or just leave it on Summer?

Thanks! Glad you remember me :D
Are you on the Fantasy Life bandwagon?

I would want to but I dunno if I'll have the time to unfortunately =\
I'm participating some challenges on GAF in Novemeber so I dunno if I'll have time =_=
I might just do it little by little I suppose when I have time

Edit: Omg, my Boomer pic! I threw out my spare and display one....Accidentally of course..

Thanks! Glad you remember me :D
Are you on the Fantasy Life bandwagon?

I would want to but I dunno if I'll have the time to unfortunately =\
I'm participating some challenges on GAF in Novemeber so I dunno if I'll have time =_=
I might just do it little by little I suppose when I have time

Edit: Omg, my Boomer pic! I threw out my spare and display one....Accidentally of course..
Heh. Yeah, I'm on the FL bandwagon as well. Mostly to bug Niraj with stupid jokes. :p

Little by little is good too. Just let us know if you end up needing anything. Some of us are still hanging around. :)

Collete

Heh. Yeah, I'm on the FL bandwagon as well. Mostly to bug Niraj with stupid jokes. :p

Little by little is good too. Just let us know if you end up needing anything. Some of us are still hanging around. :)

Dig holes around him when he's AFK for me, if you can do that in FL :D

Speaking of which...do you have a spare Boomer pic?...D:
Come to think of it, is he still living with you?

Dig holes around him when he's AFK for me, if you can do that in FL :D

Speaking of which...do you have a spare Boomer pic?...D:
Come to think of it, is he still living with you?
I'll check later tonight if I do... I don't think I did get a spare one though. :/

He moved out about a month ago or so, sadly. Logged on one day to find him in boxes, which was my fault because I haven't been doing a very good job of trying to trigger moving notices. Threads picked him up though so I was able to find him a last minute home and he didn't just disappear into the unknown.

Oh, speaking of animals wanting to move, Tia told me today she wants to move on the 2nd. I love Tia but I'm okay with her moving. If someone from GAF wants her, let me know.

NewGame

Banned
Welp, my last original villager moved away. Diana. She said she'd stay forever.

Also I think theres been a glitch. I've bought fertiliser ever since I got the store upgrade but I don't have the golden shovel!!

I would often play with my gates open and letter box full... does this mean I've missed the golden shovel trigger or something? I know I've bought over 50 fertalizers! T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom