• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine have been shit all week, but I've been checking :(
That's why I'm tempted to take the 127 and be done with it for this week. Not much of a profit but it's something opposed to losing out.

My tree still hasn't hit the 500 day mark. I must have missed more days than I thought. Heaven knows it felt like I checked it every day...

Collete

I have Octavian in my campsite today, does anyone want him once he moves out? (He'll move out real soon since I'm TT'ing to catch up to the present)

Collete

OMG...
Octavian is the hugest jerk ever....

I TT'ed to the next day as a new character expecting him to have a plot down so I can switch it over and over.
But he didn't appear the next day. So I thought I just missed him entirely due to a glitch or something.
TT'ed 4 days ahead.

The jerk put his house right on top of my black roses and white carnations. And he still has the ugliest face on him.
OCTAVIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

OMG...

I TT'ed to the next day as a new character expecting him to have a plot down so I can switch it over and over.
But he didn't appear the next day. So I thought I just missed him entirely due to a glitch or something.
TT'ed 4 days ahead.

The jerk put his house right on top of my black roses and white carnations. And he still has the ugliest face on him.
He's not an octopus... he's a sourpus.

And a fuckhead. Sushi anyone?

piggychan

OMG...

TT'ed 4 days ahead.

I am trying to get rid of a villager hoping the space will still be there for when an octopus villager to arrive.

Collete

He's not an octopus... he's a sourpus.

And a fuckhead. Sushi anyone?

Please...D:<

Glad to have you back Collete! :D

lol, oh you!

Frogstep! :D
Did you finally complete your frog utopia? :eek:

I am trying to get rid of a villager hoping the space will still be there for when an octopus villager to arrive.

Octavian is a jerk though. You're best off with someone like Zucker that looks like food and wont' kill your flowers....

Octavian is a jerk though. You're best off with someone like Zucker that looks like food and wont' kill your flowers....
Well, not necessarily true. My Zucker took out about three pink and four orange hybrids in my rock garden area. Maybe all octopi have something against flowers. He honestly could have landed on Isabelle though and I would have been fine with it.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
He honestly could have landed on Isabelle though and I would have been fine with it.

tumblr_n3qnxmBtwl1rqngqlo1_500.gif

Grexeno

Oh, speaking of animals wanting to move, Tia told me today she wants to move on the 2nd. I love Tia but I'm okay with her moving. If someone from GAF wants her, let me know.
Hey, I said I'd take her, but I just got Streetpassed a villager so I don't have room anymore. :(

Been slowly easing myself back into AC. Playing fantasy life made me crave it. I like to do things backwards.

Anyway, My town's layout is so nice. got a little neighborhood in the bottom half and the rest of the town is free to populate with public works and such. I'm not very far on this game though, have a cart copy with like 300 hours...

**What's the accepted "best" way to facilitate hybrids spawning?
like this: ...... or like this: ........ or something else?
-x-x-x- ............ x-x-x-x
x-x-x-x ............ x-x-x-x

How do I format

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I once had Ceasar for like 3 days before he moved out.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. It's the case when you have 10 villagers. The 10th is unable to move until they're your 9th villager, or more specifically, before another villager moves out first.

Azuran

Banned
MyJ0xH5.jpg

Is is bad that the first thing that came to mind was "Yay! I can finally kick her out of my town for good!"

And everyone looks up to me so much ingame.

Elija2

Sorry, I should have been more specific. It's the case when you have 10 villagers. The 10th is unable to move until they're your 9th villager, or more specifically, before another villager moves out first.

Wait, seriously? Fuck, I didn't know that! I've been waiting ages for Apple to ping me about moving out! Shit, and I like all of my other villagers...

How do I format

The one on the left is more efficient: gives you more spawn spots and is easier to water.

Frogstep

MyJ0xH5.jpg

Is is bad that the first thing that came to mind was "Yay! I can finally kick her out of my town for good!"

And everyone looks up to me so much ingame.

At least you were patient enough to work for that pic and interacted with them. I've had a few before that I just avoided completely till they were gone. I'm the real monster! :p

Collete

Has anyone else moved in? Your last villager can't move.

No one else moved in.
Wait...
I had Chrissy move as soon as I got her on the first week...what gives?!.

Octavian_ACCF.png
He'll always be with you. Watching. Waiting.

*Sobs*

Omg...are you serious!?....
Then I'm stuck with Octavian...till Caroline moves out...welp...Time to be best friends with her and hope she pings to leave.....

Zing

Banned
I get enough money just from everyday activites that tracking turnip prices just isn't worth the time. I have one more upgrade on home and that is done. I'm currently working on a very expensive Stonehenge, but I'm in no hurry.

I come into this topic and see people trying to get rid of octopi? What madness is this?!?!

It doesn't matter where they put there house, you'll love them forever and never let them go. AC octopi are like winning the lottery, DON'T BLOW IT.

piggychan

Been slowly easing myself back into AC. Playing fantasy life made me crave it. I like to do things backwards.

Anyway, My town's layout is so nice. got a little neighborhood in the bottom half and the rest of the town is free to populate with public works and such. I'm not very far on this game though, have a cart copy with like 300 hours...

How do I format

give some space between the two flowers so something will pop up and water them daily.

I think someone mentioned that certain spots around your town could have a better chances for hybrids to appear but no one put that theory to practice.

personally I leave most of my hybrids to do their thing at the beach.

HNI_0059-1.jpg

HNI_0058-1.jpg

HNI_0057-1.jpg

HNI_0056.jpg

HNI_0055-1.jpg

I think I have all the hybrids so if anyone needs some I gladly give you two of whatever hybrid you want and then you can go and make them multiply

also I found that obtaining the blue roses and purple pansies were the hardest to to get so I ended up trading for a pair of each and spawned many...

Zing

Banned
Blue roses are the most difficult for me. Plenty of black, although most have turned to gold by now due to my lack of diligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom