• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexeno

Isn't he the only one with the orange head? After I switched to my main I had about 8 lollipops, he only appeared once in like 40 minutes. I only could get the pumpkin head in this time.

EDIT: maybe you need to play x number of games with villagers between him showing up
Nope, he is always around. You just mistook him for a villager or missed him.

Maybe he was in the beach or behind a building. Oh well.
I'm so sick of this event I don't care anymore, heh. I'll try to get the missing items another day.

Azuran

Banned
This event was awesome! I absolutely loved the reactions all of my villagers made lol

hcpYg7w.jpg

MiUgfzF.jpg

XFWXi2O.jpg

NCtd7hC.jpg

iZ8wdOY.jpg

pRPjm1S.jpg

yZkbUds.jpg

VNRSi9N.jpg

VBWMeRM.jpg

Not pictured: Tom since I forgot to take a pic ><

I completed both my spooky and creepy set so I'm happy :)

Oh man, Az - that's awesome! I skipped out tonight on really participating. Popped on to say hey to a couple of villagers but since I managed to get everything last year, I didn't linger for too long.

Zing

Banned
You can get one from each villager.
It's too late now, but I am wondering how this is possible? My villagers just gave me the same clue over and over, so I only knew the weakness of two of my villagers. Was I supposed to just guess the rest?

piggychan

I assume you can only get two lollipops? The villagers just give me the same hints. Although my daughter came to my town and can get lollipops here as well. So if you town hop you can get multiples.

sorry to clarify, you get lollipops from villagers who are INSIDE their own homes, there are 5 masks that can be used to scare them: Monster, Wolf, Ghost, Mummy and bug

Does anyone have turnips going for more than 100 bells at Re-Tail?

I have a creepy coffin and creepy floor to give away.
I didn't think I'd have great prices and I was right... they were only at 53. :(

In other news, this happened.
zlCfzSm3ZPAzGeyVjH

Also, Tia moves out tomorrow if anyone wants an adorable teapot elephant (unless you have room again, Grex.)

Zing

Banned
sorry to clarify, you get lollipops from villagers who are INSIDE their own homes, there are 5 masks that can be used to scare them: Monster, Wolf, Ghost, Mummy and bug
I figured, but I didn't know how you were supposed to know what mask to wear, so I didn't even try. I mean, without cheating by using an online FAQ as mentioned earlier in the thread.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I figured, but I didn't know how you were supposed to know what mask to wear, so I didn't even try. I mean, without cheating by using an online FAQ as mentioned earlier in the thread.

Giving candy to the outside villagers instead of playing their games would have them tell you.

Zing

Banned
I did that to every outside villager multiple times. I had about 20 candy saved up. They all gave the same couple clues, even after repeatedly "solving" the clues. I tried everything to get them to say something new. Always the same shit. There were three different forms of the clue that gave me the weakness of two villagers.

I tried for about an hour, talking to everyone, handing in candy to jack. No one said anything new. I only played "tricks" a couple times to see what it did.

Collete

That frustration you feel when you miss the net on the scorpion, even though you could have easily gotten it if you stepped like two steps forward.....

Edit: Caught one. SUCK IT, SCORPION!

I am looking. what are your prices?

This day is 102 if anyone's interested. Gonna TT in ten minutes if I don't see any interest.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
You're not alone. I'll never even get bronze. :(

I managed that. You should go out tomorrow for the Streetpass weekend thing. You should get 1-2 AC ones per place. McDonald's, Home Depot (you can usually get more than one batch in these), Barnes and Noble, etc.

Collete

Also I'm getting worried...Caroline hasn't pinged to move out at all. Even though we've been like best buds, she still won't ping to move, and all my other horse villagers pinged at least once to move out of my town.
What the heck!? This isn't a squirrely octopus town D:

Edit: this day's turnip price is 123, will TT again in 5 minutes if there is no interest.

Collete

I don't think this is going to work right now lol. Thanks for opening up though.

Is anyone else available for signatures?

I just got back home, I'll open up.
I'll be afk, so please make yourself home and buy stuff.

But whatever you do.

Do not talk to Octavian....

Collete

I'll be over a bit after 12. Gotta show a villager around my house if that's okay.

And is Octavian in boxes or something?

I'm guessing 12 is in like two minutes for you?

Nah, I only introduced myself to him and that's it. So as soon as Caroline moves, he can scittadadle!
I just don't want to curse myself by people talking to him D:

He has to leave I tell you...

Grexeno

I'm guessing 12 is in like two minutes for you?

Nah, I only introduced myself to him and that's it. So as soon as Caroline moves, he can scittadadle!
I just don't want to curse myself by people talking to him D:

He has to leave I tell you...
Yeah, I'll be over in just a few minutes.

EDIT: Got em, thanks!

Collete

Likewise, can anyone open their town for me so I can get help to sign Caroline's silly petition? She already gave her picture to me, but I don't want our friendship level to go down cause I deny her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom