• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogstep

My town tree is finally fully grown!

lhC00j6.jpg

I'm glad I made it in time before it lost all of its leaves. :D

Also, does anyone have cabin or woodsy themed things in their nook home renovation shop?
I'll check tomorrow for ya as well as order the horoscope stuff since I don't have it on me right now.

Also, last call for Tia. I'll check off and on in here for the next hour if anyone wants her.

Just to confirm...

zlCfzSnW_NQGFzdKBF

This isn't the biggest tree, is it?
I haven't played for 500 days yet but a few of the 500 days tress I've seen on Miiverse and stuff look the same as mine so I'm confused.

Also, does anyone have cabin or woodsy themed things in their nook home renovation shop?
So I ordered what you were missing for the astrology stuff but it won't show up till after 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time. As for the Nook home upgrades, nothing today. It's all pretty clean cut suburbs stuff for the most part.

Unicorn

I'll check tomorrow for ya as well as order the horoscope stuff since I don't have it on me right now.

Also, last call for Tia. I'll check off and on in here for the next hour if anyone wants her.
Awesome. when is the best time for you?

Edit:
Thanks for checking.

Anyone else have cabin or wood type things in Nook homes renovation today?
Edit edit:
Also looking for mansion (default) exterior. Done with my castle that was for Halloween lol

Hello everyone! I just picked up New Leaf yesterday, and today I paid off my house for the first time! Can anyone tell me what I'll be in for as Mayor? Any specific dates to check in on the town, or maybe some tips for a newbie to Animal Crossing?

Hello everyone! I just picked up New Leaf yesterday, and today I paid off my house for the first time! Can anyone tell me what I'll be in for as Mayor? Any specific dates to check in on the town, or maybe some tips for a newbie to Animal Crossing?

There is a very very dedicated community for this game, so google will give you more information than you can probably take in; make use of it. As for the basics, at the beginning you'll mostly be amassing cred with your town so that you can get to the beef of the game. Think of it as a tutorial. I recommend talking to isabelle for suggestions on what to do, as well as talking to your villagers. You can use that time to familiarize yourself with the game.

In OTs, always check the first post. TONS of info in there. Otherwise we'll be glad to fill in any other questions. :D

Zing

Banned
Fortunately, your town bulliten board usually gives a notice when something big is coming.

I recommend the official prima guide if you can find it. It has handy calendars and charts. I think it's rare now, though. I bought a couple extras for $22 at my local store and sold them for $50 each on eBay.

Went big into turnips this week with out first adjusting my clock for day light savings time. I am kicking myself now cause I've got to wait till I off load these turnips. If anyone has a big spike this week, please let me know. Daddy needs a bigger house.

Went big into turnips this week with out first adjusting my clock for day light savings time. I am kicking myself now cause I've got to wait till I off load these turnips. If anyone has a big spike this week, please let me know. Daddy needs a bigger house.
I have turnips this week as well. Will totally let you know if I get something good.

Oh, and Uni... I have those items for ya. Let me know if you want me to pop over or if you wanna pick them up (and when might be good).

Unicorn

I have turnips this week as well. Will totally let you know if I get something good.

Oh, and Uni... I have those items for ya. Let me know if you want me to pop over or if you wanna pick them up (and when might be good).
I'm available now :)
My town is a mess, so mind opening?

Man... checked my nip prices this morning... 139. Now they're 105. I have the sinking suspicion that might have been my "high" this week. :/

Zing

Banned
I got Erik from a friend via streetpass a couple months ago. I was hesitant because she didn't like him, but I think he's fine. I'd be sad if he left.

I got Erik from a friend via streetpass a couple months ago. I was hesitant because she didn't like him, but I think he's fine. I'd be sad if he left.
I love Erik. He's super adorable. I was able to briefly meet one in Robin64's town around this time last year. I'd take him in a heartbeat and not let him leave.

Unicorn

The ones around stumps? I've got a lot of those. Guess I'll have to pick them all up.

stump shrooms are a separate thing. November has 6 random shrooms per day between or near trees. One shroom will actually be a mush item.
I love Erik. He's super adorable. I was able to briefly meet one in Robin64's town around this time last year. I'd take him in a heartbeat and not let him leave.

Speaking of neighbors. I am dying for Henry.

Grexeno

Camofrog is in my campsite! Please tell me I can invite him even though I have ten villagers since Whitney is going to be in boxes tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom