• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, thanks! I think I'm starting to develop an addiction to dream town visits.

You might like to check out these three sometime. They were all done by the same person and really show off what can be done with the game. One of them (I believe the last one) is a dedicated Halloween town and remains in that season.

Maplerow: 4100-2169-1843
Wayfield: 4000-4155-5644
Yorkwood: 5800-4514-7430

Shamrock (7500-2364-9142) is also a pretty impressive town.

Elija2

I think villagers send you different birthday invitations if you don't talk to them much. Tia sent this letter to my alt after I hadn't talked to her in months.

zlCfzSpUnpAGFStlqc

So partying with the mayor isn't as fun as seeing someone who does nothing but hoard oranges?

You might like to check out these three sometime. They were all done by the same person and really show off what can be done with the game. One of them (I believe the last one) is a dedicated Halloween town and remains in that season.

Maplerow: 4100-2169-1843
Wayfield: 4000-4155-5644
Yorkwood: 5800-4514-7430

Shamrock (7500-2364-9142) is also a pretty impressive town.

So... much... stuff!
These towns are impressive and I'm sure they took a huge amount of dedication but it seems like overkill.
A lot of the really well renowned towns I've seen just have stuff crammed into every single available spot.
Once I get past the spectacle I always find they aren't really that fun to walk around in.

Dak'kon

Hi eudaemonic. Sorry, been busy the past couple of days but have day off work today. Do you still have those mush pieces available?

Also is anyone able to open up their gates quickly to let me drop off Katie?

Hi eudaemonic. Sorry, been busy the past couple of days but have day off work today. Do you still have those mush pieces available?

Also is anyone able to open up their gates quickly to let me drop off Katie?
I'm about to go to sleep but if you're around later, you can grab them. :)

Anyone available for signatures?
I can open up in a moment for both you and Dak. :)
Cool, thanks :)
First thing when I wake up is the best time to hit me with these things. :p Otherwise I end up being spotty about checking the thread. :p

Dak, you're already on my friend list so you should be able to pop by whenever. I may be afk though. Take what you might need of the mush and feel free to shop too if you want.

Oh yeah, Katie is cool. NP.

Dak'kon

I can open up in a moment for both you and Dak. :)

Great, thanks :)

Is it alright to bring Katie? (I know she annoys some people)

edit: Thanks eudaemonic. I took the floor and lamp if that's OK? I also bought a few bits from T&T and something from Gracie. I left a tip by the mush stuff but there wasn't much left after shopping ^_^; If you need anything that I might have then let me know, though I'm guessing your catalog must nearly be full by now?

Great, thanks :)

Is it alright to bring Katie? (I know she annoys some people)

edit: Thanks eudaemonic. I took the floor and lamp if that's OK? I also bought a few bits from T&T and something from Gracie. I left a tip by the mush stuff but there wasn't much left after shopping ^_^; If you need anything that I might have then let me know, though I'm guessing your catalog must nearly be full by now?
Oh man! You stealthed in when I was in the other room! Haha!

Yeah, I'm mostly good. There's stuff I still want (mainly unorderable stuff) but let me know if you come across a sloppy piece you don't need or I'm also missing the anchor and wall paper from Pascal. Got tired of diving so I'm hoping someone will just get extra. *chuckles* Thanks for the Bells though - appreciated. :) I'll keep collecting mush stuff through the end of the month so let me know if you're short of anything.

Dak'kon

Oh man! You stealthed in when I was in the other room! Haha!

Yeah, I'm mostly good. There's stuff I still want (mainly unorderable stuff) but let me know if you come across a sloppy piece you don't need or I'm also missing the anchor and wall paper from Pascal. Got tired of diving so I'm hoping someone will just get extra. *chuckles* Thanks for the Bells though - appreciated. :) I'll keep collecting mush stuff through the end of the month so let me know if you're short of anything.

Thanks again, I only need the TV now :)

I have the full Pascal set in my museum but no duplicates so far. But I made a female villager today so I'll see if I can get some with her. I have no sloppy stuff so far though even though I keep Re-Tail fairly empty :/

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

I have the full Pascal set in my museum but no duplicates so far. But I made a female villager today so I'll see if I can get some with her. I have no sloppy stuff so far though even though I keep Re-Tail fairly empty :/

Whoops, I just sold an extra TV today :/

Dak'kon

Ah no worries, I have until the end of the month to find one :)

eudaemonic, I just caught my first scallop with my alt and Pascal gave me the wall! If you're still open I'll come and drop it off :)

edit2: Sorry was making dinner, just coming now

Geeze. Rub it in, whydontcha?!
Ah no worries, I have until the end of the month to find one :)

eudaemonic, I just caught my first scallop with my alt and Pascal gave me the wall! If you're still open I'll come and drop it off :)

edit: you were offline but I'll drop it off when you're around
Oh snap! I can open up again. Gimme a minute.

Edit: Okie! Opened. I owe you a visit soon too when I'm not in the middle of work. :p

I'm going to "pause" my time tonight so I make sure I have a spot available for him since I know I have a spot open right now. Just let me know when I can pop over for him.

Need anything?

Nothing important, but if you have a spare piggy bank or parasaur pieces (I can't find the model anywhere), I'd take them though.

I'll post tomorrow when I'm ready. Gotta play early to get the gold fishing pole at last.

Niraj

Any cabin exteriors today?

I bought the matador outfit today, but don't like it.

I'll try to remember to check when I play a bit later. Have to wait for the fishing tourney to end so I can tell Groucho to stay put.

Nothing important, but if you have a spare piggy bank or parasaur pieces (I can't find the model anywhere), I'd take them though.

I'll post tomorrow when I'm ready. Gotta play early to get the gold fishing pole at last.
I'm bouncing in and out of Warcraft to check in here so let me know if you find a moment. :) I'll keep an eye out for the parasaurs though. No extra piggies. :/

Unicorn

No luck with the cabin exterior.
Thanks for checking :)

What exteriors do y'all have? I just wanna swap from what I have currently.

Also I spent hours catching bass and organizing in size order only for Goose to be in the lead with a bass that is larger than all of mine. Anyone want to trade items from the set I'm missing? I have a spare marine wall, red snapper chair and others. Need the floor and the other things in the missing other half set.

Niraj

Thanks for checking :)

What exteriors do y'all have? I just wanna swap from what I have currently.

Also I spent hours catching bass and organizing in size order only for Goose to be in the lead with a bass that is larger than all of mine. Anyone want to trade items from the set I'm missing? I have a spare marine wall, red snapper chair and others. Need the floor and the other things in the missing other half set.

I had the brick exterior, I think that's the default? So nothing special.

Azuran

Banned
Gracie sales are such a farce. I was expecting everything to be on sale and discounts to actually be noticeable. My poor wallet is still crying.

7400-2932-0644 is a good one. :)

Actually, I'd be interested to know if it still works. Dream addresses last forever, right?

Yup, still works.

Haha, the town flag made me crack up. I also completely ignored your no running sign :p

piggychan

finally this was pissing me off the last few weeks as someone on my friend list had over 2 mill.. now I have one less thing in AC to worry about now..

the last few weeks I was stuck on this ...
HNI_0065-1.jpg

after some tweeking got dat 2+ mil toy shop theme out of the way.
HNI_0066-1.jpg

some old pics:

HNI_0061-2.jpg

the only time I got good money for turnips from my re-tail
HNI_0082-1.jpg

my QR codes
HNI_0020-1.jpg

HNI_0019.jpg

I should get back into it..
P1020018.jpg

piggychan

Any of you guys with awesome looking towns mind sharing your dream address? I want to steal borrow some ideas before I start replanting stuff around :p

I am a huge fan of the NEC pc engine, hence some of the characters from the pc engine games on there... pc genjin, bomberman, bub and bob etc..

I was suppose to do a large mural of some of those characters but I've gotten lazy..

I am quite happy with my town, although the last couple of months with recent villager moving activity has messed up the town layout a bit..

dream address:
6700-2163-1924

A friend of mine who is a HUUUGE fan of the old mario/Nintendo stuff. This is his own work I should try and pop into his town to get his dream address
HNI_0082.jpg

HNI_0081.jpg

HNI_0080.jpg

EDIT:

Can't sleep tonight.. bloody Forza Horizon 2 kept me up all night and now ACNL....

anyway I got these for trade:

motherly statue
quaint painting
proper painting
amazing painting
wild painting
calm painting
moving painting

baring in mind I am not sure if these are fakes. but when I take them to Blathers he says there is nothing on my person to accept...

I am missing this if anyone has one to trade or sell:

Nike_of_Samothrake_Louvre_Ma2369_n2.jpg

Niraj

baring in mind I am not sure if these are fakes. but when I take them to Blathers he says there is nothing on my person to accept...

Try to sell them at Re-Tail. Reese will tell you if they're fake. If she just offers you bells, they're real, otherwise she'll say they're fake and offer to dispose of them for you.

Man, Erik put his house down in a perfect spot. Right in line with how I lined up my bushes. He's going to get extra letters from me for that alone. Plus I'm decking his house out for Christmas.

On a different note, still waiting on my max tree. Had no idea I missed this many days. :/

Azuran

Banned
I'm supposed to be finishing my report, but instead I ended up drawing a schematic map of my town to planned out where I want to lay paths and build stuff. Overplanning? Perhaps, but it is fun!

This game.

Unicorn

I'm supposed to be finishing my report, but instead I ended up drawing a schematic map of my town to planned out where I want to lay paths and build stuff. Overplanning? Perhaps, but it is fun!

This game.
I'm kind of doing the same. I had path textures but it has now made nice looking dirt paths so now I'm planning my bushes and pathing based on seasonal changes. Pretty excited, but so much time to consume getting bushes and plotting stuff out to be more appealing.

Exterior check: any cabin or similarly natural/brownish in store today? Also, any bushes or cedar to spare?

Do you still need it? Just picked up one this morning...
Exterior check: any cabin or similarly natural/brownish in store today? Also, any bushes or cedar to spare?
I have three holly, six sweet olive, and one pink hydra you can have if you want them.

Side note, I need to stop actually talking to Curlos when he pings me. He told me this morning that he was going to move and I was like... get the fuck off my ReTail path, and then he was like... bitch, for that I'm not even going. It's the second fucking time he's done that to me.

Speaking of, ReTail had a cardboard bed for sale so I picked that up and looking to trade anyone for a sloppy chair, lamp, sofa, or table. I have a cardboard couch too. Still have an extra sloppy clock, closet, dresser, and radio for trade as well.

Oh yeah... bought nips this week so I'll be regularly checking my prices. I doubt I'll see last week's price but a mayor can dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom