• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dak'kon

Do you still need it? Just picked up one this morning...

I was just coming on to say that I got one this morning actually, so that's the full set :D Thanks for the offer and the pieces you gave me. I'm still diving daily with my female villager as well, to try and get duplicate kegs and barrels, so when I get an anchor I'll let you know.

Allan Holdsworth did you still want parasaur pieces as I got the tail today?

Collete

Slowly...ever so slowly I'm catching up with the present.
I'm like a time traveller!
But I'm having a hard time getting a home centipede and angelfish...=_=
So I'm stuck in October...forever

Azuran

Banned
Aww yeah, Hazel is finally planning on moving!

CJeFdKI.gif

Anyone here can have her in 5 days if they want

Collete

Also can anyone order a melon hat and a melon tee?
I think they were summer items but I never got the chance to look at Ables shop for them?
Just thought they look cute and want to be a winter melon for the cold weather :p

Anyone have a king tut mask I can buy? My son wants one for his town.
I'll order one for you. :) Won't be ready till after 5 p.m. Pacific though.
Also can anyone order a melon hat and a melon tee?
I think they were summer items but I never got the chance to look at Ables shop for them?
Just thought they look cute and want to be a winter melon for the cold weather :p
That's a cute idea! Ordered both the tank and shirt for you too in case you wanna compare how you look in them.

---

Side note... my nips have been 76, 138, 137, and 159 so far this week. Has anyone seen it swing higher after a pattern like this? Wizard is telling me to sell but he's been telling me to sell since last night.

Collete

I'll order one for you. :) Won't be ready till after 5 p.m. Pacific though.

That's a cute idea! Ordered both the tank and shirt for you too in case you wanna compare how you look in them.

---

Side note... my nips have been 76, 138, 137, and 159 so far this week. Has anyone seen it swing higher after a pattern like this? Wizard is telling me to sell but he's been telling me to sell since last night.

Tell me when you're ready for me to come over and I will!

That sounds like a big spike doesn't it? Sometimes they increase even though the wizard tells you to sell, but it's kinda rare, but he can only estimate for you when to sell. I'd say just sell and don't take the risk, but I coulda sworn the higher prices were usually wednesday and thrusday...that or I'm expired of my animal crossing knowledge...

Maybe don't listen to me :p

Tell me when you're ready for me to come over and I will!

That sounds like a big spike doesn't it? Sometimes they increase even though the wizard tells you to sell, but it's kinda rare, but he can only estimate for you when to sell. I'd say just sell and don't take the risk, but I coulda sworn the higher prices were usually wednesday and thrusday...that or I'm expired of my animal crossing knowledge...

Maybe don't listen to me :p
Yeah, I'm tempted to just sell tonight anyways and be done with it. Gut says there's only a slim chance it'll be better and I shouldn't get too greedy considering my nips were just 500 last week.

I'll be around at 9:00 p.m. Pacific if you wanna pop over for those. I got carried away playing Warcraft. Need to make dinner now. Just let me know. Otherwise, I can always open or drop off tomorrow while I'm working.

piggychan

I am looking for a genuine Valiant Statue if anyone has one to trade or sell.

250px-Nike_of_Samothrake_Louvre_Ma2369_n4.jpg

I have these spare if anyone wants:
proper painting
calm painting
amazing painting
moving painting
motherly statue

also does anyone know what I am missing here in this spot? I am sure I got most of the paintings but I can't figure out what goes here...
HNI_0067-1.jpg

Zing

Banned
If you can get your hands on the prima guide, you could find out in a minute. They list the art in the same order as the sign outside the museum, so it's very easy to see what is missing. There may be an online list with the same ordering somewhere.

piggychan

If you can get your hands on the prima guide, you could find out in a minute. They list the art in the same order as the sign outside the museum, so it's very easy to see what is missing. There may be an online list with the same ordering somewhere.

according to thonky's guide I have every painting just missing one statue, but I find it perplexing why I have a bare spot there...

You're missing a common painting there.

Anyone available for signatures?
I can open up in a minute. :)

I'll just leave my town open in case you wanna pick up your melon stuff, Collete. It's over by my tree.

The bushes are for Unicorn.

I have that King Tut mask too, Like the Hat?. Just need to know when you want it and I need your FC too.

Turnips are 416 bells if anyone wants to stop by for a quick sell. I can open for the next hour or so and then could be available again much later tonight (9:30/10 ET). Tips are unwelcome.

Turnips are 416 bells if anyone wants to stop by for a quick sell. I can open for the next hour or so and then could be available again much later tonight (9:30/10 ET). Tips are unwelcome.
Haha! Dammit! I sold last night fearing I might not see higher. Ah well. That's the stalk market for ya. Thanks for letting us know though!

Azuran

Banned
I am looking for a genuine Valiant Statue if anyone has one to trade or sell.

250px-Nike_of_Samothrake_Louvre_Ma2369_n4.jpg

I have these spare if anyone wants:
proper painting
calm painting
amazing painting
moving painting
motherly statue

I have a spare Valiant Statue if you still need it. Not looking for anything back, but I'll gladly take that motherly statue :)

Dak'kon

Haha! Dammit! I sold last night fearing I might not see higher. Ah well. That's the stalk market for ya. Thanks for letting us know though!

Hey, I got the anchor today from Pascal, you open now and still want it?

edit: you were open so I left it in front of your notice board, hope that's OK? ^^;

Hey, I got the anchor today from Pascal, you open now and still want it?

edit: you were open so I left it in front of your notice board, hope that's OK? ^^;
Holy shit! Thank you sooooo much! Yeah, I had my DS in sleep mode while I'm working... waiting for Nook to open so I could check for Unicorn if he had a cabin exterior today (he didn't).

Let me know if you need anything else too. :D

Unicorn

I can open up in a minute. :)

I'll just leave my town open in case you wanna pick up your melon stuff, Collete. It's over by my tree.

The bushes are for Unicorn.

I have that King Tut mask too, Like the Hat?. Just need to know when you want it and I need your FC too.

Thanks!

Also, bummer on no cabin exterior today. I'm about to check my town. Are you able to play sometime today so I can grab the bushes?

Zing

Banned
I have never seen nor heard of anyone having perfect apples on premium. If anyone ever gets that, let me know! I've accumulated quite a bit.

Didn't expect to see a new ad for it but it makes sense. Black Friday coming up and Christmas all together... time to remind people it's a good gift idea.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
11052734704_ff3dc1163c_o.png

11052784473_66b76d3b4d_o.png

11052739654_4e61aa5dd7_o.png

Also, Redd has a calm painting today, and I have a moody painting if anyone needs it. Did somebody here still need a Mush TV?

Collete

Caroline is moving!
At long last <3333
Does anyone want her by the way?

Speaking of Char...is that fish found in the same place you find salmon or is this where the river begins in your village?

Unicorn

Redd is selling a legit moving painting in my town if anyone wants to come buy it.

I need that!

Also, Margie is moving on the 26th (I think). If anyone wants her.

Any Cabin exteriors? (Why have I NEVER seen this in my shop?!)

I got a Cardboard closet from Retail today. I looked it up, and it's like sloppy, but what's odd is that a wiki said only like 3 or 4 animals own it. Groucho is not one of them, but he was the owner that sold it. I received Groucho from a tent, so I'm sure that makes him OG for my town. Also, mushrooms haven't been spawning in my town - what's up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom