• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Nah, not really. I think the only Mush piece I'm missing atm is the end table. If you have an extra, cool, and if not, no big deal. Still have 9 days to find one anyway.

You know what, I have a spare Sporty Wall. Let's do a one on one trade if you don't have it yet. I have most Mush items double, but not the end table :p

I can come sell my perfect oranges now if you're still around.

I can come online in roughly one hour from now. Hope you can make that :)

Same goes for Niraj, I'll post when I open up my town then. Oh and while I'm at it, still looking for these pieces of art:

- Good Painting
- Ancient Sculpture
- Beautiful Sculpture

EDIT

Just read your post Eudaemonic, and yes I still need it. I quoted you several times over the past few weeks but you never responded :p

Well as said above, my town is open in roughly an hour from now.

Just read your post Eudaemonic, and yes I still need it. I quoted you several times over the past few weeks but you never responded :p

Well as said above, my town is open in roughly an hour from now.

Oh weird! I'll pop by though after Noon PST since I have my town open in case no one wants to sell turnips. Heh.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
You know what, I have a spare Sporty Wall. Let's do a one on one trade if you don't have it yet. I have most Mush items double, but not the end table :p

I can come online in roughly one hour from now. Hope you can make that :)

I think I already have one, thanks though. Don't worry about it, you can just have the floor. I should be around then.

Linius

Going to open my town in a bit folks, booting up the 3DS now.

It's Westeros btw.

EDIT

Thanks for the bells Elija, you didn't have to. I'll use it on the Card set :)

And thanks again for bringing by the sporty floor Niraj, enjoy your lunch :p

Linius

Doh! Was gonna pop by and you were closed. Let me know again when you're open.

Yeah, my cold is giving me a headache so I thought I'd put the 3DS away because I wasn't sure what time you were coming. I'll open for you again. Staring at that little screen doesn't help me :p

Hmmm, that's weird since I've picked up a mushroom item everyday since November started!
Got lots of dupes, but no floor/wall yet :| !

Come back here at the end of the month if you still don't have it. :) We'll most likely be pooling out duplicates and can help you out. I'm pretty sure I have an extra of one or both.

Frogstep

Come back here at the end of the month if you still don't have it. :) We'll most likely be pooling out duplicates and can help you out. I'm pretty sure I have an extra of one or both.

Yeah I'll also be posting giveaways of some dubs I have once the month is over. 100% sure I have the floor and wall. Shouldn't be hard for everyone to get the whole set completed. Best community ever. :)

Niraj

Anyone think think this will be cheaper anywhere during black friday?

I think Wal Mart was going to have it for $25. Toys R Us has a buy one get one 40% off right now, so if there's something else you wanted to buy as well, you could get AC for a little over 20 bucks.

On another note, just remembered that I had Gulliver yesterday and forgot to talk to him. Whoops.

RoySFNR

Is the beginning supposed to be this much of a struggle? I just want to pimp my town and start decorating and stuff but all the good things are still locked for me so I run out of things to do in about an hour.

Is the beginning supposed to be this much of a struggle? I just want to pimp my town and start decorating and stuff but all the good things are still locked for me so I run out of things to do in about an hour.

Animal Crossing is meant to be a marathon rather than a sprint. If we can help you with something specific, we will, but, yeah, certain aspects of the game are unlocked as you go along. I've been playing since launch day and there are still a few public works projects I'm missing. You'll get there. :)

Delvino

Neo Member
Opening my gates until 9:00 pm -5 UTC ( one hour from now. My town's Delumi, with the peach. I just started it this week, and I'm looking forward to visitors.
FC: 4656 - 7197 - 2823

tumblr_mwo6entGuk1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

I see what you did there?

Ellix

Hey guys, I just checked my turnip price and it's really good! Unfortunately it's my AM price and I'm going to be in classes for the rest of the afternoon. Later, if I time travel back to 9am (without starting the game any time after 12pm), will the good AM price still be there? I'd love to let anyone here with turnips cash in and not put the price to waste :(

Linius

Can I come by someones town to grab some signaturs? And if possible a few oranges too, Julian wants one and I don't have any :p

EDIT

Excited about the ten streetpasses from today. Only one of them plays New Leaf...

Can I come by someones town to grab some signaturs? And if possible a few oranges too, Julian wants one and I don't have any :p

I can open my gates. Give me a heads up if you want me to save along the way.

Oh, and there are orange trees in front of my Jules' house. Help yourself.

Hey guys, I just checked my turnip price and it's really good! Unfortunately it's my AM price and I'm going to be in classes for the rest of the afternoon. Later, if I time travel back to 9am (without starting the game any time after 12pm), will the good AM price still be there? I'd love to let anyone here with turnips cash in and not put the price to waste :(

I think if it goes past 12 PM, the AM price will be lost when you go back but I'm not 100% on that. I'd guess you'd have to keep rolling back before the changeover at noon.

Linius

BOOYA

Got Jays pic for getting the signatures. He's such a jock, he wants free protein bars for all!

Also recently I started doing 5K runs. So it's funny to walk into Jay during my morning routine if he says something like "hey brother, I can see you've been working out" :p

BOOYA

Got Jays pic for getting the signatures. He's such a jock, he wants free protein bars for all!

Also recently I started doing 5K runs. So it's funny to walk into Jay during my morning routine if he says something like "hey brother, I can see you've been working out" :p

Nice! On both counts actually. I'm hoping to run at least my first half-marathon by the end of 2014. Good for you. :)

Linius

Nice! On both counts actually. I'm hoping to run at least my first half-marathon by the end of 2014. Good for you. :)

That's quite the distance, would be awesome if you make it :)

I'm aiming for the Dam tot Dam Loop in 2014 in Amsterdam. That's 16.1 kilometers. I played football (soccer for Americans) most of my life but Uni got in the way so I need something else to do, and running is quite addictive. There's a runner OT on Gaf btw in case you've never seen it. I only found out a few weeks back when someone bumped it :p

Anyways, on topic. Here's my pic room.

i60.jpg

l60.jpg

AlexMogil

Can someone help me here? I'm in big trouble. I've got about 350,000 bells in turnips and my Re-Tail price is about 53. I'd really like to flip these things for some profit as I am still trying to get my house going upgraded. Can someone friend me and schedule a time for a visit? I'll cut you in on a percent if needed.

My turnip price is 340 right now. If anyone wants to come I will have my gate open. Friend code in profile.. Just make sure I've added you or send me a private message if I didnt

Niraj

I have a quaint painting at Redd's today, if anybody needs that one. Also a fake gallant statue, if you're into that sort of thing.

Edit: quaint painting has been claimed.

Niraj

Drago just chastised me for not talking to him :/ I just talked to him yesterday, so talk about needy.

Chopper:
Gracie has the card shelf in today if you're interested. I'll leave my town open while I work.
If anyone wants to pop by, feel free. Nothing special going on today otherwise. Probably will be the only time I'm "playing' today since I have ALBW to play later. :)

Also, a reminder... just a week left until the Harvest Festival. If there's anything on that list you think you're gonna have trouble with, I'd suggest that you start collecting it now. :)

Chopper

Chopper:
Gracie has the card shelf in today if you're interested. I'll leave my town open while I work.
If anyone wants to pop by, feel free. Nothing special going on today otherwise. Probably will be the only time I'm "playing' today since I have ALBW to play later. :)

Also, a reminder... just a week left until the Harvest Festival. If there's anything on that list you think you're gonna have trouble with, I'd suggest that you start collecting it now. :)

Awesome. I'll pop over in a bit. Picked up the Screen this morning, so that'll be that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom