• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfe

Thanks for holding not it for me. Sorry I haven't been around. You available?

I was at work but I'm available now if you're around, going to the gym in a while but I'll be back after that and here till I go to bed. I could use the sloppy table or clock, prefer the table out of the two.

Gotta beg one more time: need more 3DS friends that play this game!
Come onnnnnn.. haha

I'll add ya, my code is in my profile.

Mephala

Gotta beg one more time: need more 3DS friends that play this game!
Come onnnnnn.. haha

I'm usually on at least once a day. I've been distracted by Bravely Default Demo but I've mostly finished that now so I'm back on AC and pokemon until I pick up Zelda. Still, if you see add me and see me on or need to quickly visit for something I'm pretty ok with this. I'm in Australia though so our times may clash.

AlexMogil

Let me update my profile, I'll add my code. I would like to have some visitors, soon. Just be patient with me as I am not as... Obsessive? Is that non offensive?

But yeah, I'd love to have some visitors and some fun new fruits as well.

Delvino

Neo Member
Name's Udo in the form. Everyone's free to enter ( for now...) . My town's brand new and I'm looking forward to company.

I have a meteor shower going on so I'll leave my town open for a bit if anyone on my list wants to make some wishes. Gonna leave my DS closed on the cradle so apologies if I miss ya saying anything. My Re-Tail is still open for another hour though if anyone wants to sell anything. Otherwise my main shops are closed for tonight.

Wolfe

I'm back from the gym if you're still around and want to pick up that music room wall Chopper.

Edit: we can try tomorrow, I can open my town up during my breaks and lunch at 10 am/1 pm/3 pm pacific time, let me know if any of those work for you.

My GF is so gutted, she has an open spot in her town for MONTHS now just today someone cool she really wanted was finally at the camp site (Whitney the wolf) she gets all excited then proceeds to talk to her a lot never getting the "you should move here text".

After awhile she exits the camp site and runs around her town only to find a new house being built JUST ON THE VERY DAY SHE FINALLY WANTED TO FILL THE SPOT, from Streetpass.

:|

Felt so bad for her, I don't even know what can be done. Nothing right? :(

My GF is so gutted, she has an open spot in her town for MONTHS now just today someone cool she really wanted was finally at the camp site (Whitney the wolf) she gets all excited then proceeds to talk to her a lot never getting the "you should move here text".

After awhile she exits the camp site and runs around her town only to find a new house being built JUST ON THE VERY DAY SHE FINALLY WANTED TO FILL THE SPOT, from Streetpass.

Nope, sadly not. At least she can still try to get Whitney when she has another spot.

When I have an open space, I never SpotPass with anyone. It's too risky. I also try to fill it right away.

Chopper

You around to swap statues, Chopper?

I need that if nobody has claimed it yet. :)

I'm back from the gym if you're still around and want to pick up that music room wall Chopper.

Edit: we can try tomorrow, I can open my town up during my breaks and lunch at 10 am/1 pm/3 pm pacific time, let me know if any of those work for you.
Sorry to miss you guys. Damn time zones. I'm sure we'll sync up at some point. I have you both on my BF list.

il_570xN.524436918_dcgh.jpg
il_570xN.524387696_fywz.jpg

il_570xN.524432536_ndk8.jpg
il_570xN.524428530_70o3.jpg
http://www.etsy.com/shop/RezArmy

Ouch, I always turn off StreetPass (and stop going online) when I have a free slot.

Then again, I'm not sure how I'd feel about going months with StreetPass. Well, I have the silver badge and most orderable furniture, so no big loss for me.

Also, invited Merengue in today and had a look through my recently acquired mush items--now my mush room has 4 beds.

Linius

Perfect Orange traders, Westeros is paying premium prices today. Westeros native fruit is the delicious pear so this is a good deal for orange people. Anyways, let me know if you wanna dump some so I can try to come online and open my town. I can't promise I'll be here for the rest of the day of course.

Elija2

I'm sorry I missed you. I had something unexpected come up last night. I'll be on after work. About 6 hours from now. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

No problem, I'll be around.

Perfect Orange traders, Westeros is paying premium prices today. Westeros native fruit is the delicious pear so this is a good deal for orange people. Anyways, let me know if you wanna dump some so I can try to come online and open my town. I can't promise I'll be here for the rest of the day of course.

Will you still be around 3-4 hours from now?

Chopper

Chopper, your orders are all in. I'll be around on and off today if you've got a few minutes.
Fantastic. I'm free now if you're around.

By any chance, is your Gracie selling either the Card Dresser, Shelf or Screen?

Wolfe, Marv, I'll be around for a couple of hours now if you're available.

Also, after a Mush Closet, if anyone has one spare.

Marvie_3

Banned
Fantastic. I'm free now if you're around.

By any chance, is your Gracie selling either the Card Dresser, Shelf or Screen?

Wolfe, Marv, I'll be around for a couple of hours now if you're available.

Also, after a Mush Closet, if anyone has one spare.

I'll open up in a minute.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I have an extra forest floor, mush tv, and sporty floor if anybody wants any of those.

Chopper

Once again, I appreciate the catalog help, Chop. :) So close to that gold badge.

Thanks for the statue chopper and thanks to BPB for the painting! :)

Anyone need a legit common painting?
Thanks guys. Wolfe too. Successful little sesh.

Though Sahara was pretty useless today. Really couldn't be bothered to reset for the very few I'm still after...

Tatami

Autumn Wall
Basement Wall

And I'm down to the last three common items of orderable furniture, I think, pending a trade with eudaemonic...

Stone Wall

Clay Furnace
Stewpot

Chopper is one excited little mayor. :)

Thanks guys. Wolfe too. Successful little sesh.

Though Sahara was pretty useless today. Really couldn't be bothered to reset for the very few I'm still after...

Tatami

Autumn Wall
Basement Wall

And I'm down to the last three common items of orderable furniture, I think, pending a trade with eudaemonic...

Stone Wall

Clay Furnace
Stewpot

Chopper is one excited little mayor. :)

Oh! Did you get the last of the card stuff you needed too? I was going to check my Gracie's in a half hour before I either brought stuff over or you came over. But yeah! I do have your stuff. :)

Edit: Well fuck. I didn't buy turnips and my price this morning is 542. Dammit. I'm gonna leave my town open if anyone needs it.

Chopper

Oh! Did you get the last of the card stuff you needed too? I was going to check my Gracie's in a half hour before I either brought stuff over or you came over. But yeah! I do have your stuff. :)

Edit: Well fuck. I didn't buy turnips and my price this morning is 542. Dammit.
Actually, I didn't. Still after a Shelf, a Screen and Dresser. See you in a bit then?

Linius

I have an extra forest floor, mush tv, and sporty floor if anybody wants any of those.

Sporty Floor I still need, have the wall. Not sure about the forest floor. I'll come back to you on these two. Looking for anything? I have a few spare Mush pieces for example.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Sporty Floor I still need, have the wall. Not sure about the forest floor. I'll come back to you on these two. Looking for anything? I have a few spare Mush pieces for example.

Nah, not really. I think the only Mush piece I'm missing atm is the end table. If you have an extra, cool, and if not, no big deal. Still have 9 days to find one anyway.

Actually, I didn't. Still after a Shelf, a Screen and Dresser. See you in a bit then?

She has the dresser in stock today. If you want, I'll buy it now and you can just pay me back in case I get extra visitors.

Oh, by the way, Linius... I still have that wild painting. Do you still need it?

My son has really gotten into animal crossing, and man does he love diving for things. Except he's three years old and he instead makes me dive for things. Which leads to a constant stream of things vanishing right as I finally catch up to them, or things swimming on the other side of the rope. Fuck diving.

My son has really gotten into animal crossing, and man does he love diving for things. Except he's three years old and he instead makes me dive for things. Which leads to a constant stream of things vanishing right as I finally catch up to them, or things swimming on the other side of the rope. Fuck diving.

Does he laugh when you get stung by jellies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom