• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delvino

Neo Member
K will do. And you guys can go ahead and add me. This and Pokemon X will likely be my most played games.

Friend Code:4484-9237-6921

Added you! Oh, and I have Pokemon X too (along with NL of course)

As for everyone else, my gates are opening (again).

Koomaster

Also, thanks for reminding me that K.K. is playing tonight.
Same, some nights I forget till the last minute.
Hard being the mayor, I do so much. At least K.K. understands.

tumblr_mwqwvzrkFV1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Does anyone have a Harvest Bed and Harvest Wall Lamp for trade cataloging? They're the last two pieces I need.

I've got all the rest of the Harvest stuff for trade.

Wolfe

Does anyone have a Harvest Bed and Harvest Wall Lamp for trade cataloging? They're the last two pieces I need.

I've got all the rest of the Harvest stuff for trade.

Open your gate and I'll bring you both.

Edit: I lied turns out I didn't have the wall lamp, had the bed in retail though so it's yours if you want.

I wish I'd known about this before 12:37 on Saturday night.
There's a specific way though, you can't just ask him for anything.

It has to be the first song you ask for that night, and you need to have a full inventory and then ask for a legit K.K. song. He'll say afterward that he can't give you the aircheck since your pockets are full and to try again.

Rinse and repeat x20, or however many you still need. You'll get the picture in the mail immediately once you've seen enough.

Frogstep

It has to be the first song you ask for that night, and you need to have a full inventory and then ask for a legit K.K. song. He'll say afterward that he can't give you the aircheck since your pockets are full and to try again.

Rinse and repeat x20 (or however many you still need.) You'll get the picture in the mail.

Is it just 20 visits and you get the picture? If so that'll be fucking easy. :)

I'll definitely use that little trick next time, already wasted my one song.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Rinse and repeat x20, or however many you still need. You'll get the picture in the mail immediately once you've seen enough.

I linked a GameFAQs thread in my comment :p one you posted in, actually lol

Linius

Having fun in Tearaway but I haven't forgotten about my favorite 3DS game.

That game looks so fun to me. Hopefully that PS4/Vita pack will be pleasantly priced so I can pick up the both of them some time next year.

I've got a hanger you can have if you wouldn't mind me dropping off Katie.

I already went to bed when you posted this. But if the offer still stands I'd love to take the hanger from you :)

Marvie_3

Banned
Walt sent me his pic in the mail because he moved. :(

If his house had been 2 spots farther away from the river he would have never left.

suzu

Getting this game tomorrow. Never played Animal Crossing before. Things I must know?

Here's a starting guide: http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/starting-the-game/

Just take it easy and remember that this isn't the type of game where everything happens/unlocks right away.

Any other questions feel free to ask here~

Tip: Plant/bury the first perfect fruit that you get. Plant more / harvest and sell the fruit at Retail recycling shop after it grows into a tree. Rinse and repeat. You can stack fruit in your inventory too.

Saharah stuff for giveaway. Please to take: bath wall/tile, ringside wall/boxing floor, music room wall/floor, Saharah's desert, classroom wall, sidewalk, blue tarp, concrete floor, and chessboard rug.

lol no probs thanks

Router given stern talking to for impudence and is now working accordingly. Hopefully I can catch up with you for a few minutes.

Anyone got a Clay Furnace or a Stewpot in their catalogue?

I'm starting to think the latter won't be easily found until igloo season hits in January. Pity. I was hoping to send it to my villagers for Christmas.

Getting this game tomorrow. Never played Animal Crossing before. Things I must know?

The current OT was trimmed of some of the basic stuff to make room for more timely information but the last OT still has it. And if there are any specific questions you have, this thread's regulars are one of the best sources of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom