• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexMogil

I have never had Re-Tail offer more than 150 for turnips.

When people get 350 and up for turnips are they doing something special? How is that possible?!

When does it start snowing?

Posted this earlier today: "As for snow, I believe we start to see flurries soon and it will begin to accumulate (where grass grows) for snowpeople-building during the second week of December."

I have never had Re-Tail offer more than 150 for turnips.

When people get 350 and up for turnips are they doing something special? How is that possible?!

It just happens. If you look in the first post of the turnip OT, there's information about the different patterns that show up but there's nothing you can do to control it.

Marvie_3

Banned
Totally forgot that I was doing OT this week and so I just now got home, if you're still around I can open up if not I'll be back later tonight after I get home from the gym.

I've got Ozzie the lazy koala in boxes today if you're interested.

Aw man. I would have taken him if I had seen your post earlier. I have Ricky the cranky squirrel moving in tomorrow instead.

Anyone have time to let me pop over really quick for some petition signatures please? I got loads of unorderables or bells for a tip if that suits you.

Frogstep

Posted this earlier today: "As for snow, I believe we start to see flurries soon and it will begin to accumulate (where grass grows) for snowpeople-building during the second week of December."

As someone who lives in a place where it never snows, I can't wait for it to finally snow in my town. :)

Spring is also another season I can't wait for. I'm ashamed to admit that I've never seen cherry blossoms in game. :\

4484-9237-6921

Weird it says it's t here. Also yes I do. Apparently the one that moved in today made it 6.
Okay, hopefully newly moved in villagers will still sign the petition.

I've added you, so you still need to add me (FC is in my profile), then open your gate please.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Okay, hopefully newly moved in villagers will still sign the petition.

I've added you, so you still need to add me (FC is in my profile), then open your gate please.

Yeah hopefully. Right now my new villager is too busy moving to do anything whenever I talk to him. Gates are opened btw.

AlexMogil

Visited Newgame's town... What a wonderful place! My town looks like a war zone in comparison. I hope he allows more visitors to show what a nice town looks like - and so fun to see a different season when visiting!

Thanks Newgame!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I have one in my shop you can take.

Speaking of bugs, if you guys have been keeping up, the very last bug can be caught next month (dung beetle).
Silly scorpion. :mad:

I got a bit lazy with fish and bugs so I'm sure I'm missing more than that.

Chopper

Yaay. It's snowing and the holly bushes are budding.
Holy crap.

Would anyone like to trade my blue and purple pansies for two oranges?

And does anyone have the Hedge in their Nook's Homes?

FIaT0rd.jpg

Sweet! I was wondering how early snow would appear. I guess it's not settling yet, though?

I like that we get the rainy version of music with snow too. Everything appears a bit browner as well: trees and grass.

Holy crap.

Would anyone like to trade my blue and purple pansies for two oranges?

And does anyone have the Hedge in their Nook's Homes?

FIaT0rd.jpg

I'll gladly trade a couple of orange pansies for two purple ones. I won't be able to get online until about 6 PM EST though.

On a humorous note, my phone tried to autocorrect "pansies" to "panties." Give me purple panties!

@Robin64 - It's not settling yet. Mind you, I really don't have much grass to settle on... Just a light snow. Looks neat with 3D on.

Chopper

I'll gladly trade a couple of orange pansies for two purple ones. I won't be able to get online until about 6 PM EST though.

On a humorous note, my phone tried to autocorrect "pansies" to "panties." Give me purple panties!

@Robin64 - It's not settling yet. Mind you, I really don't have much grass to settle on... Just a light snow. Looks neat with 3D on.
I only have one purple pansy. :/

The blue one's nice though... :)

Frogstep

I thought my plaza tree losing it's leaves was because of me doing that daylight savings change at first. Thought the game was punishing me for time traveling back one hour. D:

Elija2

I've still got some unorderable stuff to give away:

pink-azalea start x5
white-azalea start x5
creepy cauldron
creepy clock
jack-in-the-box
red-pumpkin head
old wallpaper x3
forest floor
Ten Billion Barrel x5
boxed figurine
miniature car
Ultra Hand x2
Ultra Scope
love tester
Ultra Machine
western desert
mush lamp x2
cicada stereo
spiderweb clock
sporty floor
gold bug trophy
bronze fish trophy
mush stool
office wall
mush end table x3

If anyone wants anything let me know.

Coldsnap

I still need the diving fish for Harvest Festival but I don't have a diving suit :( Anyone have advance tours open on their island?

Marvie_3

Banned
I've still got some unorderable stuff to give away:

pink-azalea start x5
white-azalea start x5
creepy cauldron
creepy clock
jack-in-the-box
red-pumpkin head
old wallpaper x3
forest floor
Ten Billion Barrel x5
boxed figurine
miniature car
Ultra Hand x2
Ultra Scope
love tester
Ultra Machine
western desert
mush lamp x2
cicada stereo
spiderweb clock
sporty floor
gold bug trophy
bronze fish trophy
mush stool
office wall
mush end table x2

If anyone wants anything let me know.
ill take the azaleas. :)

I have mixed some stuff up and got two purple pansies and one blue rose for you, if you like.

Also, yaaaaaaay it's snowing!

I'm available for swinging by or vice versa Chopper. I've got my train station remodel, so if you need help towards yours I can come there. Let me know whenever you're up for it. Thanks!

Is the Harvest Festival event in the evening?

I'll probably be out. I can't cancel just to play some AC.

6 AM to 10 PM.

Edit: Though that doesn't account for villager wake-up times which differ by personality. Not sure if the event forces everyone out of bed at 6 or if you still have to wait for them to wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom