• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin64

Yes! It just this minute started for me too! I was complaining that I wasn't getting snow, turned away, and when I looked back it had begun! SNOW!!

UP4zqYY.jpg

Owari

Sup ACGAF. Have a bit of an issue here ... Gracie showed up to my town, and she's saying I need to dress Ornate for her shop. I really want the shop, is there anyone that could possibly help me out? I have the crown and beard .. only missing everything else. I'm willing to pay like, a lot of bells. I'll give 1,000,000 to anyone who helps me, even if its for one item on this list
http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/gracie-fashion-check/#ornate

My FC is 2836-0088-8672

I'll be your slave too if bells aren't your thing. Forever will I owe you one.

Yay! Started snowing in my town too!

IshGbRY.jpg

Sup ACGAF. Have a bit of an issue here ... Gracie showed up to my town, and she's saying I need to dress Ornate for her shop. I really want the shop, is there anyone that could possibly help me out? I have the crown and beard .. only missing everything else. I'm willing to pay like, a lot of bells. I'll give 1,000,000 to anyone who helps me, even if its for one item on this list

How long do you have? I can order the royal shirt, shorts, and red tights for ya... but won't show up for another hour and a half.

Chopper

No worries! Thanks for the trade! I've been working on trying to get a blue rose for at least two months now. Every day of loading and running down to the beach for nothing has been depressing. :)
So, ideally you'll need two, so they can breed? I'll water my blue beds tonight and let you know if I get any more in the morning.

Owari

How long do you have? I can order the royal shirt, shorts, and red tights for ya... but won't show up for another hour and a half.

That would be amazing! She said I have until the end of the day, and it's 3:30 here ... so that should work out perfectly. Thank you!!!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My usual hat is the small ribboned hat but I've been sporting that since September I think so I thought I'd try something different.

Frogstep

I like that one too. I usually wear that or the newsprint helmet.

I've always wondered what that hat was that you're always rocking. Mystery solved!

Still no snow in my town yet. :<

edit: I also have a petition request that needs some sigs if anyone is available before the day ends. :X

That would be amazing! She said I have until the end of the day, and it's 3:30 here ... so that should work out perfectly. Thank you!!!

Shit, I need to get a couple things done so I'm just going leave my town open and the items on the ground. No worries about leaving the Bells. Just pass the help along the next time someone else needs it.

Frogstep, you're on my list so you're welcome to stop by and get petitions while my town is open.

Just let me know when you guys are done so I can take my 3DS out for streetpassing when I make a grocery run. :)

Edit: Okie, grabbing groceries. If anyone needs me, I'll be back in a hour and a half or so.

Frogstep

Thanks again T! Real nice looking town, me and uh, that one guy who showed up both agreed. :O

edit: Turns out the stationary I bought from your town also got me the Master Shopper badge. :)

Aw man :( now all the mystique is gone

Now you're just a man!

Owari

Ugh! She loved how Ornate my outfit was, but she still isn't setting up shop in my town. Must be because I don't have the emporium yet? Oh well! There's always next time.

So, ideally you'll need two, so they can breed? I'll water my blue beds tonight and let you know if I get any more in the morning.

That's the easiest route, but I have planted it with two red hybrids on one side, and two purples on the other. I'm sure it will spawn another blue eventually. It's just a matter of getting that first one. :)

That's the easiest route, but I have planted it with two red hybrids on one side, and two purples on the other. I'm sure it will spawn another blue eventually. It's just a matter of getting that first one. :)

I have plenty of spare blue roses I could give you if you decide you don't want to wait any longer. Like you said, they breed very easily once you get them going.

I have plenty of spare blue roses I could give you if you decide you don't want to wait any longer. Like you said, they breed very easily once you get them going.

Thank you BPD. I might just take you up on that if I don't see a spawn in a few days. It's fun to try, but after awhile, it can get frustrating with the constant watering and fertilizing for nothing.

Ah I see. Thanks for the info! So how often does she show up for these checks?
As BPB said, it's random. Some people went a couple of weeks in between, others went just a few days. :/ Thankfully catching it soon enough means you can get stuff ordered in time. :)

150 hours in and I just now was recommended the police station. Better late than never I suppose :)
My police station wasn't recommended to me till I was nearly 400 hours in. Consider yourself lucky.
And I'm STILL waiting for someone to suggest the zen bridge so I can make my shit match. :(

I've got perfect oranges on premium if anyone's in need of unloading.
Doh! Been slacking on demolishing the old orange grove to put up a new one. Been on purpose though. I want a nice spot to roll snowballs.

Delvino

Neo Member
I'm wandering about in my town in need of company. I'm opening my gates, though I don't have much to offer. If you want me to visit, let me know. FC: 4656 - 7197 - 2823

Wolfe

My police station got recommended pretty early on, although I gave up on the Zen bridge at one point so that I could put my third bridge back in. Sucks that you don't get bridge recommendations while you have three of them in use.

Roto13

There is no Zen Bridge. There's a Wooden Bridge, though.

Does anyone have a spare Mush Stool? The month's almost over and I haven't gotten one. I have like five spare floors, a dresser, a wall lamp, and a table if anyone wants them.

Frogstep

I have a spare mush stool too. Think the only thing I'm missing is the mush chair. I'll list some of the extra stuff I have tomorrow and then again once the month is over, just in case people need stuff.

Can you still collect the mushroom furniture or am I too late?

Well, you can still collect till the end of the month I think though maybe I'm wrong?

Going through my closet again, I figured out I'm still missing the floor and the table. Whatever I have extras of will be first available to whomever can trade for those items. Everything else will be set out for people to grab. Totally going to hold a lawn sale which may or may not but sitting in snow by that point. :p

Oh, and shmoopy, sorry I didn't stop by again after the disconnect earlier. It happened and two minutes later I needed to go grab dinner.

TOph3me.jpg

I was shaking my bunny maker though. Too bad you ended up losing my bulletin board post in the process. It was a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom