• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I could have till the end the year and I bet I'd still end up needing the three items I currently still need.

Robin64

Man. A guy that I've had since day one moved out today. He'd been blocking my ideal bridge placement for so long, so there was nothing but celebration when he mentioned leaving. So I can move my third bridge at last!

But then Isabelle is all "We have to demolish overnight!". Bitch, please, nobody works at night. Demolish it NOW.

Linius

No snow for me, just a sky looming overhead threatening it. But oh man...

DQdsir2.jpg

:(

Winter :(

Winter :D

Can you still collect the mushroom furniture or am I too late?

Who are you?
Stop playing so much Pokémon, the villagers need you :p

Chopper

Snow's pretty, but it sure as hell fucks with growing flowers. I had 16 flowers surrounding two fertilisers, and they were the only flowers I watered. 1 offspring.

Also, does anyone have the following available to order?

Bicycle Helmet
Braided Wig
Headkerchief
Mandarin Hat
Orange Knit Hat
Purple Knit Hat

Zero_IYAD

Am still missing a Mush Stool & Forest Wall

Got these extras for trading:
Mush TV x2
Mush Bed x2
Mush Closet x2
Mush Chair
Mush Dresser

Turnips are 411 bells until 12 pm EST if anyone needs to sell. Doing some baking for tomorrow but I can keep an eye on the thread/my PMs.

Also, does anyone have the following available to order?

Bicycle Helmet
Braided Wig
Headband
Headkerchief
Mandarin Hat
Orange Knit Hat
Purple Knit Hat

Ordered. The headband is a Gracie item.

Marvie_3

Banned
Welcome back, Mich! :)

Oh, and shmoopy, sorry I didn't stop by again after the disconnect earlier. It happened and two minutes later I needed to go grab dinner.

I was shaking my bunny maker though. Too bad you ended up losing my bulletin board post in the process. It was a good one.
No problem, shmoopy. Feel free to stop back over anytime. :D

Man. A guy that I've had since day one moved out today. He'd been blocking my ideal bridge placement for so long, so there was nothing but celebration when he mentioned leaving. So I can move my third bridge at last!

But then Isabelle is all "We have to demolish overnight!". Bitch, please, nobody works at night. Demolish it NOW.
Walt was original in my town and I had this same problem. He finally moved last weekend. 3rd bridge is now where I want it.

Velcro Fly

I have everything but the Mush table :(

I even collected just about everything I could need for Harvest Festival. My family is doing Thanksgiving today so I'll have plenty of time to take care of things tomorrow.

Also should be getting the gold watering can in a few days.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Got another pic of Carmen for helping her through her sickness and my villagers stopped calling me a tree hugger, so good day so far.

Here's the extra mush stuff I have:
Floor
Hanger
End table
Dresser
Chair
Stool x2
Lamp
Bed
TV
Table
Wall lamp

If anyone needs/wants any of that, let me know.

Abalone isn't one of the ingredients?

Red snapper is a bit elusive. Lobster can be too. The other fish and seafood are relatively easy to find.

Ooh lol checked it wrong, clicking on Yesso scallop redirects to Abalone =/, guessing this one is orddinary scallops? If so then everything except maybe beehive will be easily found in my village.

Ooh lol checked it wrong, clicking on Yesso scallop redirects to Abalone =/, guessing this one is orddinary scallops? If so then everything except maybe beehive will be easily found in my village.

Yeah, it is. Thonky relies on fan-made pre-NA release translations from the JP version of the game. It's a handy resource but it can create confusion sometimes.

MicH

No mushrooms today either. Hm. Cleaned up my town and got the Autumn Leaf Chair. Also bought a Harvest Chair and rug.

Dug up Cheri's time capsule and buried another for Marshal who later surprise visited me :D He's so adorable in Nook's sweatervest! Saharah was in town too and I got a mossy carpet. Yay!

It's so weird playing this in the fall after playing it exclusively in summer. I remember waiting to download it at midnight like it was yesterday. Oh, summer, how I miss you

Niraj

It's so weird playing this in the fall after playing it exclusively in summer. I remember waiting to download it at midnight like it was yesterday. Oh, summer, how I miss you

Good times man. I miss the days when there'd be a ton of towns open when you went to visit somebody.

789shadow

Banned
I think I just messed up opening up the island. I paid off the first house loan, but then I took out a new one without saving, quitting, and coming back.

suzu

I think I just messed up opening up the island. I paid off the first house loan, but then I took out a new one without saving, quitting, and coming back.

I think you pay off the tent & also the first house loan before he shows up on the day after.

Isabelle tells you if Tortimer (the old mayor) at the docks when you start your save file. You need to speak to him and then the island will unlock the next day (if I remember correctly).

You can't really mess up Tortimer. When I made an alt, the game kept bugging me to go talk to him until I finally did. He doesn't stand for being ignored.

Aw man, totally missed out on the mushroom series :/ completely forgot to collect them this month.

We should be able to put together a full set for you. :) It's not that big and duplicates are plentiful around here. Niraj posted a long list earlier today.

I tip my hat to you all still playing regularly.

And hello, guys! Long time. Pokémon snagged me away.

Kalos has stolen away many of our friends.

We should be able to put together a full set for you. :) It's not that big and duplicates are plentiful around here. Niraj posted a long list earlier today.

That'd be great if possible! I'd be willing to pay of course. I've been much more focused on my town rather than my home so it's still kind of a mess, but I loved the Mush set in the older games and would like to have a room dedicated to that stuff.

Niraj

I tip my hat to you all still playing regularly.

And hello, guys! Long time. Pokémon snagged me away.

Hey bud, how's the breeding going?

That'd be great if possible! I'd be willing to pay of course. I've been much more focused on my town rather than my home so it's still kind of a mess, but I loved the Mush set in the older games and would like to have a room dedicated to that stuff.

I can def hook you up with some of my extras. I think I have extras of 11 of the 13 pieces.

On another note, somebody linked me this a bit ago: UK Animal Crossing Christmas trailer. Wonder how that 2DS bundle will do saleswise.

I can def hook you up with some of my extras. I think I have extras of 11 of the 13 pieces.

And I can add whatever he's missing. No payment though. Just enjoy it and happy holiday. :)

Niraj

Great! I ended up getting a lot of great parents from Wonder Trade and I have been going nuts. I'm pretty sure my playtime hasn't beat my Animal Crossing one yet though.

lol I know mine hasn't. I'm at around 300 hours.

Thanks so much guys! Let me know any time you guys want to stop by or let me stop by your town for a second.

My FC: 3909-7665-4014

Added you, mine's 2836-0258-6594

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom