• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I didn't seem to have any mushrooms today. End of the mush items?

In the end I still need the TV, closet and hanger. I'd be happy just to catalogue them really.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I didn't seem to have any mushrooms today. End of the mush items?

In the end I still need the TV, closet and hanger. I'd be happy just to catalogue them really.

If you want, I can pop in and let you catalog those before I head to piercedveil's town

Or anytime really I guess

Sober

Oh hey guys, new to AC, just bought ACNL a few weeks back, so kinda new to everything. Just expanding my house for the second time. Did not know mush items were this month only, otherwise I wouldn't have just tossed them away and everything.

How much else is my brain going to explode from this game in the coming months?

Frogstep

Q0BbcOZ.jpg

Snowing in my town today! :D

Oh and these are some extra mush stuff I have to give away or trade. Only piece I'm still missing is the mush chair.

mush closet x3
mush hanger x2
mush TV x2
mush dresser
mush end table
mush table
mush stool
forest floor x3
forest wall x2

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Oh and these are some extra mush stuff I have to give away or trade. Only piece I'm still missing is the mush chair.
I have a spare chair if you'd like it, but I'm off to bednow so someone may be able to offer you one before I'm available again.

I may have to take you up on some of your spares too, particularly the top three.

Niraj

Oh hey guys, new to AC, just bought ACNL a few weeks back, so kinda new to everything. Just expanding my house for the second time. Did not know mush items were this month only, otherwise I wouldn't have just tossed them away and everything.

How much else is my brain going to explode from this game in the coming months?

Well, you've got the Harvest Festival tomorrow, then a few things in December. You'll be able to buy most of this stuff in the stores. There will also be snowballs starting on the 11th that you can push together to form snow people to get a lot of items (you have a couple months for these). If you're in Europe, there's also naughty-or-nice day on the 6th where you can get a Holiday stocking from Isabelle.

Throughout the month, your villagers will tell you what kind of present they want, and on Christmas Eve you dress up as Santa and pass out the presents your villagers wanted. If you get them all right, you get Jingle's picture in the mail. He'll also give you a festive wreath.

Mind blown yet? :p

Frogstep

I have a spare chair if you'd like it, but I'm off to bednow so someone may be able to offer you one before I'm available again.

I may have to take you up on some of your spares too, particularly the top three.

If I don't get one by tomorrow I'll definitely take you up on your offer. I'll hold onto one of each of the items you're interested in. Have a great night. :)

Wolfe

Ended up getting my gold refurbishing badge last night which was somewhat of a surprise as I thought I was still working towards the silver.

Coldsnap

Anyone got some cabin furniture I can catalogue? Trying to make a cozy room, already have the table chair and cabinet.

I got a g'tang talkin monkey named Monty in my town. This anyones?

Niraj

Anyone got some cabin furniture I can catalogue? Trying to make a cozy room, already have the table chair and cabinet.

I got a g'tang talkin monkey named Monty in my town. This anyones?

I can help you at some point. I have a room with the cabin series in it.

Animekatt

I'm just going to see what dishes I will have to make tomorrow, and then catch/gather what I need for them if I don't have them already.

NewGame

Banned
Harvest Festival time! I finished my 4 dishes. Hooray.

I have left over:
- 6 vinegar
- 1 milk
- 1 sugar

I want a Cornucopia. I want one so bad. I will trade all these ingredients and 500,000 bells to whoever can get me one.

Alternatively I'd trade each ingredient for the following:

- Cedar sapling
- 2x any hedge saplings
- Four leaf clover

Also does anyone have a spare golden shovel by chance? I need to borrow one because they plant plain saplings for only 100 bells yeah? I'd pay 100,000 for 15 minutes with the golden shovel.

PM Me!
FC: 2320 - 6152 - 2449

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Harvest is gonna be a hassle eh?

So essentially I just give the missing ingredients (with vinegar and such from villagers) huh?

AlexMogil

Harvest Festival time! I finished my 4 dishes. Hooray.

I have left over:
- 6 vinegar
- 1 milk
- 1 sugar

I want a Cornucopia. I want one so bad. I will trade all these ingredients and 500,000 bells to whoever can get me one.

Alternatively I'd trade each ingredient for the following:

- Cedar sapling
- 2x any hedge saplings
- Four leaf clover

Also does anyone have a spare golden shovel by chance? I need to borrow one because they plant plain saplings for only 100 bells yeah? I'd pay 100,000 for 15 minutes with the golden shovel.

PM Me!
FC: 2320 - 6152 - 2449

Man what happened earlier? I got booted.

Koomaster

Will be on the road tomorrow to family's house and then have to partake in family stuff obviously when I get there. Might be able to sneak away around 2-3pm to participate in the real Thanksgiving taking place in my town. ^___^

Anyone have an extra Card Dresser for trade? I've got a Card Lamp, Card Chair and Card Wall Clock to offer, or other unorderables from Saharah, Gracie, the mushroom series, etc.

Frogstep

Anyone have an extra Card Dresser for trade? I've got a Card Lamp, Card Chair and Card Wall Lamp to offer, or other unorderables from Saharah, Gracie, the mushroom series, etc.

I had the dresser for sale again yesterday. D:

I'll keep my eyes out for another just in case you still need it. If you come across another card wall lamp I'd love to pick it up, think it's the last piece I need to complete the card series.

I had the dresser for sale again yesterday. D:

I'll keep my eyes out for another just in case you still need it. If you come across another card wall lamp I'd love to pick it up, think it's the last piece I need to complete the card series.
There isn't actually a card wall lamp, I meant to type card wall clock. Sorry for the confusion.

Ah, yeah I was wondering why I wasn't finding anything about it anywhere. Thought it was super rare or something. :p

I'll still be on the lookout for a dresser.
Yeah, my brain was on vacation or something. Don't worry about the dresser, I just got it from someone on GameFAQs. Thanks though.

Also, the picture drought is definitely officially over. I got two more today (Mr. Resetti and Peaches) to add to the one I got from Octavian two days ago. I'm back baby! :D

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Hmmm... secret ingredients means I'll have to wait till I get home again to do this properly rather than do it on the commute.

MicH

Woo, finished all rhe dishes and got the Cornucopia. Some of these animals were real dickish about giving me the items I needed :(

Linius

Gonna lunch first in a bit and then I'll start the Havest Festival. I have pretty much all ingredients in stock so it should be doable ^^

Also very close on completing Havest (missing Chair) and Mush on my own (missing Hanger). Card set is only missing the bed and the shelf now.

So a villager asks me for a sea bass and now it seems the sea bass has become a rare and mythical creature in my town. I've been wandering the beach and going in and out of houses for ten minutes. -_-

On another note, Frita will be in boxes today once she wakes up. If anyone wants her (sorry Kam), please let me know. If there are no takers, I'll try to send her to my daughter's town, then perhaps Kam might have another shot when she leaves there.

Linius

Anyone who can let me grab an apple in their town? It appears I don't have an Apple tree at the moment :p

EDIT

Oh ffs, I thought I was bound to get vinegar from Julian for catching him a carp but now he gives me a peach :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom