• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Noooooo!

I need round mushroom ;_;

I have two in my locker but I still need to do three more dishes. If I got one left you can have it.

And guys, can someone help me getting an apple? I'm stuck on the first course now :lol

EDIT

Beau is my hero, he gave me an apple!

Animekatt

Dawww this music is so cute.

My first recipe is the Mixed Salad. I'm trying to get the secret ingredient for it, but aparently most of the villagers are still sleeping. ~.~

Didn't they know that they need to wake up early to start cooking?

Anyone who can let me grab an apple in their town? It appears I don't have an Apple tree at the moment :p

EDIT

Oh ffs, I thought I was bound to get vinegar from Julian for catching him a carp but now he gives me a peach :lol

I can bring one by. I'm just fishing around trying to get a damn barbel steed. I think I still have you on my list. FC is in profile if you need it.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Nah it's okay, I finished it.

FINALLY.

Was surprised my neighbors were easy later on. Gave me ingredients quickly.

Linius

I can bring one by. I'm just fishing around trying to get a damn barbel steed. I think I still have you on my list. FC is in profile if you need it.

It's okay, Beau the deer helped me out :p

Of course I have to make a meal for which I need milk and butter :p

EDIT

Amazing, he gave me the Harvest chair for my hard work. The last piece of the Harvest set I still needed!

It's okay, Beau the deer helped me out :p

Of course I have to make a meal for which I need milk and butter :p

EDIT

Amazing, he gave me the Harvest chair for my hard work. The last piece of the Harvest set I still needed!

Ha. That's exactly what my last meal needed. Now I'm trying to get a crucian carp so I can hopefully get flour and vinegar.

Sinthetic

Piece of piss this time round. Got everything in an hour. That's my harvest set complete and the fruit basket/cornucopia.

Franklin is funny as Hell man.

Linius

ibt6QdyerFtBfw.JPG
irxPIPQqzxSrY.JPG

It's been a busy day in Animal Crossing but it was fun :D

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I should have saved some fish. Well I have five hours to do this when I get home.

And I don't see myself doing it again with my alt.

Animekatt

My dishes were:
Mixed Salad
Fruit Soup
Pan-fried Red Snapper
Coconut Tart

Thank God these were all easy, since I held on to the red snapper since the beginning of the month, and I've been pretty lazy with gathering up the mats.

oh geez i didn't even know there was mushroom furniture noooooo

I have some dupes of some of the mush furniture if you need. ^^

Think you were afk; but I dropped by your town and dropped off the jacket in front of Arthur's house. :)
Cheers mate! :D Been lusting after that top for a while, and Gracie's been stingy with stocking it. Now I just need a card dresser and sweets music player and I'm done with the worst of her stuff until Sunday.

Sorry I was AFK, been a bit busy lately.

MicH

I think I caught 5 Red Snappers and three Barred Knifejaw today. Didn't need any. Didn't even have to go diving either. A lot of fruit dishes for me

Velcro Fly

Scallop is pretty much the only thing I didn't get because I never felt like getting two. Have everything else so hopefully just some fruit dishes for me today. Going to wait a couple hours to play since my family did Thanksgiving yesterday. Just get to sit around and watch football today.

Animekatt

I hate hate hate HATE diving. 2 hours spent and no scallops. :'(

I have a scallop you can have if you need. In fact I have 2 oysters, a clam, and a seaweed if anyone needs.

I think I caught 5 Red Snappers and three Barred Knifejaw today. Didn't need any. Didn't even have to go diving either. A lot of fruit dishes for me

Hi MicH :) My dishes didn't need anything from diving as well. I'm glad it's over though. Onwards to the winter festivities.

Chopper

I haven't been saving ingredients because I only realized that was necessary yesterday.

Wish me luck.
I'm sure you'll be fine. I got everything I might need, and only ended up using a sea bass, a horse mackerel and a beehive from what I'd saved.

I have a scallop you can have if you need. In fact I have 2 oysters, a clam, and a seaweed if anyone needs.
Can't trade livestock. :/

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I haven't been saving ingredients because I only realized that was necessary yesterday.

Wish me luck.
Only thing I saved was three of each mushroom because it was mentioned in this thread. Will be spending my commute home diving a lot hoping for some seaweed and an oyster shell. Luckily they are both stationary ones.

I thought one couldn't give away those items.

Roto13

Only thing I saved was three of each mushroom because it was mentioned in this thread. Will be spending my commute home diving a lot hoping for some seaweed and an oyster shell. Luckily they are both stationary ones.

I have one of each mushroom anyway, because I like to keep one of each handy just in case. :p

87TBcp3.gif

Here's the best gif I could find for you.

That text looks like it's rotting or something on the dark theme.

Animekatt

Gah, forgot all about not being about to trade fish, sorry Mekere. :(

That was pretty easy, i didn't even have anything stocked up
9gqgdoA.jpg

how does the mushroom furniture work? maybe i still have enough time

Each day, there will be a certain amount of mushrooms that can spawn next to trees. One of the mushrooms you pick up can contain a mush furniture. You can get one a day. So you have 3 days left to get 3 mush furniture.

MicH

Wait. So if I've had some mushroom laying around town (from before November) will these block the spawn of new mushrooms? Because that might explain why I'm not getting any and thus haven't gotten a single piece of the Mush series

Chopper

Wait. So if I've had some mushroom laying around town (from before November) will these block the spawn of new mushrooms? Because that might explain why I'm not getting any and thus haven't gotten a single piece of the Mush series
Yeah, that might well be the reason.

milkham

I have a whole load of extras. You are welcome to them all.

Gah, forgot all about not being about to trade fish, sorry Mekere. :(

Each day, there will be a certain amount of mushrooms that can spawn next to trees. One of the mushrooms you pick up can contain a mush furniture. You can get one a day. So you have 3 days left to get 3 mush furniture.

it'd be sweet if i could complete a set between the two of you, i just picked up every mushroom i could see and got nothing but regular mushrooms.

edit: i left all my mushrooms there since forever like mich!

Animekatt

it'd be sweet if i could complete a set between the two of you, i just picked up every mushroom i could see and got nothing but regular mushrooms.

edit: i left all my mushrooms there since forever like mich!

Here's what I have extra of:
wall lamp
hanger
end table
wall
lamp
stool
table

You are more than welcome to have these. Also, if anyone could help me get the bed, TV, and floor? Those are the last I need.

Roto13

All done. That wasn't complicated or difficult, but it was time consuming. :p

I have three spare skinny mushrooms, three spare flat mushrooms, and a bottle of milk, if anyone needs them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom