• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a bit bad in terms of village interactions recently what with Pokémon and Zelda also taking up my 3DS time.

But that neglection to Villagers are so worth it for those games, I'm lucky I still have my OG 3DS with AC permentally stuck on it =P

Which I'll need to get around adding the current AC GAFers who still play on AC, even though I'm on it late. Also using my sister's Mii on the OG 3DS so I don't confuse streetpassers lol
As long as you interacted with her a bunch, she will probably mail her pic to you when she leaves.
Bruce was my BF he didn't send me a picture T-T
I got my only one from Tutu who I haven't bothered to be friends with though =/

Roto13

Dotty is all boxed up and ready to go because added_time infected me with another peppy rabbit villager and There Can Only Be One. Anyone want her?

UT6XrWH.png

Mecca

Bruce was my BF he didn't send me a picture T-T
I got my only one from Tutu who I haven't bothered to be friends with though =/

I made a rule pretty early on that none of my villagers could move until I had their picture. One downside is I end up with a lot of duplicate pics. It seems once you get their pic the first time the flood gates open and they will give you one all the time. I have three pics of one of my villagers.

bs000

Haven't been playing as much recently and only just noticed the time is an hour ahead. I assumed the 3DS automatically adjusted for daylight savings but I guess not. Will setting the clock back manually affect the game at all?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I've got a mush stool, closet, and hanger if anybody wants/needs those. Also have a Saharah's desert carpet and classroom wall if anybody wants either/both of those.

Niraj you got some time to do the Cabin series catologueing?

Yeah, I'll open up and then drag that stuff out for you.

MicH

Got the mush dresser today! Only need the stool to complete the set.

Does anyone have the full Harvest set? I would love to catalogue it as I only managed to buy a few pieces

Niraj

Got the mush dresser today! Only need the stool to complete the set.

Does anyone have the full Harvest set? I would love to catalogue it as I only managed to buy a few pieces

If you're free and want to hop over and grab the stool I have laying out, feel free.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I made a rule pretty early on that none of my villagers could move until I had their picture. One downside is I end up with a lot of duplicate pics. It seems once you get their pic the first time the flood gates open and they will give you one all the time. I have three pics of one of my villagers.
That's the rule I was using and I've been good playing everyday and catching villagers before they move. For some reason Chalise did not notify me once.

Linius

Yeah go for it.

Cool, gonna try to visit trough my home wifi. Maybe it finally works with this new 3DS. Though I doubt it :p

EDIT

Of course it doesn't setting up phone wifi now. It's so odd, even the best friends panel in the game works. Just when I try to visit someone the error pops up. Frustrating.

Niraj

Cool, gonna try to visit trough my home wifi. Maybe it finally works with this new 3DS. Though I doubt it :p

EDIT

Of course it doesn't setting up phone wifi now. It's so odd, even the best friends panel in the game works. Just when I try to visit someone the error pops up. Frustrating.

It's all good man, take your time.

Linius

Thanks again Niraj. Also fun to meet Mich in game again, that's been a while!

Here's my list of Mush items I have to give away

- Forest Floor ×1
- Mush Bed ×4
- Mush Closet ×1
- Mush Dresser ×2
- Mush Lamp ×1
- Mush Stool ×1
- Mush TV ×2

The Mush Bed (5!) and Mush Wall Lamp (4!) were the two items I got most. But since I use all my wall lamps I can't hand them out to the needy.

Anyways, just quote the post if you want anything. Hopefully I can help some of you tonight :)

Velcro Fly

I normally hate shopping at Gracie Grace but the card set looks awesome. I may have to break the bank and buy some of that stuff.

Linius

About that, if anyone spots a Card shelf or bed I'd like to come over and buy it. Haven't seen them over here and I think the sale ends when december starts.

Frogstep

Finally getting Katrina to set up shop in my town. :)

I normally hate shopping at Gracie Grace but the card set looks awesome. I may have to break the bank and buy some of that stuff.

I think tomorrow is the last day you'll find the card series pieces for sale. You'll have to wait until the end of Winter to find it again.

So all I need is the mush table. Not counting on getting it via picking at this point so if anyone has a spare and wants to trade, here are my extras.

Yay! Frogstep helped me complete my set!

Edited my list; if someone really needs something, let me know. Otherwise, I might just hang onto whatever I have left for when my best pal gets to November (she's currently in June). Such an odd crapshoot trying to get everything.

Mush end table x1
Mush lamp x4
Mush chair x2
Mush bed x1
Mush closet x1
Mush dresser x1
Mush stool x1

Animekatt

Thanks again Niraj. Also fun to meet Mich in game again, that's been a while!

Here's my list of Mush items I have to give away

- Forest Floor ×1
- Mush Bed ×4
- Mush Closet ×1
- Mush Dresser ×2
- Mush Lamp ×1
- Mush Stool ×1
- Mush TV ×2

The Mush Bed (5!) and Mush Wall Lamp (4!) were the two items I got most. But since I use all my wall lamps I can't hand them out to the needy.

Anyways, just quote the post if you want anything. Hopefully I can help some of you tonight :)

Linius, buddy! Can I have the TV, Bed, and floor?

Frogstep

Sweet! Can do! Are you open now?

I can open up now sure. I've got Katrina in town too if you or anyone else on my list wants to stop by and get a reading. I'll probably be away for a little. :)

edit:
mush closet x3
mush hanger x2
mush TV x2
mush dresser
mush end table
mush table
mush stool
forest floor x2
forest wall x2

That's what I have to give away.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I managed to get the closet today so that was one less mush item I needed. So lets see what I get tomorrow on the final day otherwise I'll be in here begging.

Redd had three genuine paintings today. Unprecedented.

Still have those four things I ordered here for you if you have a chance to pick them up or receive them. I'd also appreciate cataloging that ceramic hot pot if you still have it handy.

About that, if anyone spots a Card shelf or bed I'd like to come over and buy it. Haven't seen them over here and I think the sale ends when december starts.

Gracie's has the bed in my shop today if you'd like to swing over and pick it up.

Frogstep

How about now? Have you added me back btw? I know I added you a while back.

Oh my b! Added you back. I'll open up and let you come by. I'll be away taking care of some stuff. :p

and yes, you can!

Did you have any you didn't need? And which ones? Might be interested in stopping by to snag one. Plus if you still have your card set out, I haven't forgotten about cataloguing it. :D

I had the card set in my storage, didn't know you needed it or I would have let you catalog it off of me. D:

Just read that bulletin board post you left too lol.

Linius

Opened my gate and forgot to post as much. :p Come over whenever you want.

Yeah I noticed when I was going to Frogstep, on my way now :)

Just got the golden shopper badge, thanks to the Gracie stuff I guess :D

It's time to earn my K.K. Slider and Writer badge, still don't have bronze.

Chopper

Did you have any you didn't need? And which ones? Might be interested in stopping by to snag one. Plus if you still have your card set out, I haven't forgotten about cataloguing it. :D
Awesome. If you're around, I'll open my gate. Though I'll be in disguise as one of my alts.

Opened my gate and forgot to post as much. :p Come over whenever you want.
Sorry to shoot off like that. Like I said, I'm at work. In fact, I was actually serving a very understanding customer whilst picking up those hats! I also forgot the bloody pot you need. If you want to come over too, it's up for grabs in my Retail!

Man, I just tripped on the edge of the cliff and one of the flowers on the beach exploded. I didn't realize my poor mayor was falling with such force.

Sorry to shoot off like that. Like I said, I'm at work. In fact, I was actually serving a very understanding customer whilst picking up those hats! I also forgot the bloody pot you need. If you want to come over too, it's up for grabs in my Retail!

Totally understand. No need to apologize. And, yeah, I could pop in for that. Thanks. :)

Linius

Well thanks to the helpfull people here I completed my Card set. After the Sweets set the second Gracie set I completed.

I also finally cleaned out that awful Robot Room in my alts house. It was the main room so I'm gonna use it to set up a winter room there now. Autumn room is in the back and I completed that today with the Mush Hanger. Pretty happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom