• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogstep

Oh, thanks! That's good info. I think I've had one villager request me to get signatures before but I just forgot about it at the time.

I've had a high villager pic success rate from petition requests. There's also perfect fruit requests that can be kind of high too, I've gotten 2 from those. As long as you talk to your villagers pretty frequently you should be ok.

The trick that suzu mentioned also works pretty nicely, just have to be patient with it sometimes. :p

I feel like we need a catalog event soon

I missed the last ones :(

Our numbers have thinned out so much—especially since Pokemon—that we tend to help each other out based on individual need rather than holding events that will only be visited by a few people. If there's stuff you're looking for to catch up on what you missed, we can definitely help but I think the big events are probably a thing of the past.

Wolfe

Borrowed GTA5 from a friend while he's out of town for the holidays, haven't touched AC in a while. Gonna have to turn the date/clock back so I can give the harvest festival a try.

I see more than a couple pages have been added to the thread because of it lol.

Downhome

I just bought this game for my wife, got it at Walmart last night, and she just said that she needs friends so she can visit other towns. I haven't played it yet. How do I go about doing that for her? Just add a few of you guys to my overall 3DS friend list? Post my number here and you guys add me? Would she just go to the train station and then there will be a list of places she can visit at that time?

I know this is such a basic question, but I'm not sure on this one since I haven't even played the game yet. Thanks!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I just bought this game for my wife, got it at Walmart last night, and she just said that she needs friends so she can visit other towns. I haven't played it yet. How do I go about doing that for her? Just add a few of you guys to my overall 3DS friend list? Post my number here and you guys add me? Would she just go to the train station and then there will be a list of places she can visit at that time?

I know this is such a basic question, but I'm not sure on this one since I haven't even played the game yet. Thanks!

Yeah you just have to add people to your system and have them add you back as well. After that, at any point if one of your friends has their town open, you'd be able to see it in the station when you select the option to visit a faraway town. Same deal if she had her town open, people you added would be able to see that. Once she and other people are in the same town, they can add each other to their best friends list, which lets you see if people are online and also has a chat function (even if you're not in a town together).

SuperSah

Banned
fggNUHI.jpg

Bye Butch. I miss you! :(

350hrs and my first animal pic.

Linius

still available?

Yeah, it is.

Sure, I'll reserve it for you.

Awesome, thanks!

I haven't seen many of you guys' towns since the end of September, and I really need some Dream Codes so I can check them out :D

My town is a mess at the moment, littered with all kinds of stuff. Bushes,furniture, clothes, ores.. ugh. I really gotta clean up.

I need to play with my alt more. I started a Sweets room way back in September, and I still think it looks terrible. Definitely gonna use this Mushroom set to crate a cozy autumn atmosphere. And I can't wait for all the Snowman furniture!

I've never bothered with the dreamcode stuff before. But I'm gonna finish my paths and then I'll throw in my dreamcode as well :D

Also, here's the list of Mush stuff I can give away:

- Mush Bed ×3 (one reserved for Milkham)
- Much Closet ×1
- Mush Dresser ×2
- Mush Lamp ×1
- Mush Stool ×1
- Mush TV ×1
- Mush Wall Lamp ×1

Chopper

Pretty excited about all the December stuff kicking off soon. I was relieved to read that snow hangs round til early February, so there is plenty of time to get all the Snow-family items. Although I think that's going to involve quite alot of hard work and soft-resetting. I remember it being stressful enough in Wild World with just one size Snowman to contend with. Still, the winter furniture is more or less all that's missing in my catalogue furniture-wise, bar the rest of the seasonal bits, so I'm looking forward to it!

SuperSah

Banned
Finally snowing in my town this morning. :D

Looks wonderful in 3D.

Heads up:

Japan has a Turkey DLC going around. I wonder if NA got it for Thanksgivings?

Also upcoming DLC: Sagittarius Bow and Astrology Set - FULL ITEMS SET DELIVERED OVER A MONTH.

Anyone got the JP game?!

175428presentstarsignimg01.png

Linius

That bow looks awesome! Any news on if it's orderable? And do we have images for the Astrology set? I can't find anything by that name in the Mori DataBase.

And I would love a Turkey DLC, going to throw a dinner party in my winter/Christmas room. Hopefully NA or Europe gets it too.

SuperSah

Banned
That bow looks awesome! Any news on if it's orderable? And do we have images for the Astrology set? I can't find anything by that name in the Mori DataBase.

And I would love a Turkey DLC, going to throw a dinner party in my winter/Christmas room. Hopefully NA or Europe gets it too.

Japan is also getting a chocolate Yule Log: http://acnewleaf.free.fr/dlc_news.php

No pics on the Astrology Set just yet, it's to be revealed soon though. The Bow is apparently order able.

Has anyone got the latest USA DLC, leaf pile? I need to catalog it. :(

Also, a blue Pom-Pom hat if anyone owns one?

MicH

Xdi0vdz.jpg

Man, snow is beautiful in this game. 3D effect used nicely.

Anyone else agree?
I love the look if your house!

Cool DLC stuff. Unfortunately I missed the Fedora Chair (and the Explorer's Day NA item :(). So I would love to catalog all those and the Pile of Leaves, too

Hey guys, don't forget there isn't just new furniture tomorrow (Jingle series from the Nooks' and winter stuff from Gracie): we get glow wands and poppers too. You can find them in little paper bags where the fortune cookies are usually sold. There are several different colors of wands that are rotated in with the cookies. Poppers are one-use only but the wands you can hang onto.

Well, let's see. I need...

Mush bed
Mush dresser
Forest floor

I posted yesterday but it was the bottom of the page. Oopsies.

Sorry, I must have missed it. I can definitely help you with the first two and probably the floor. I'll check the stuff I have in storage later today and grab those things for you.

Linius

Japan is also getting a chocolate Yule Log: http://acnewleaf.free.fr/dlc_news.php

No pics on the Astrology Set just yet, it's to be revealed soon though. The Bow is apparently order able.

Has anyone got the latest USA DLC, leaf pile? I need to catalog it. :(

Also, a blue Pom-Pom hat if anyone owns one?

Ah, thanks for the link. At least we get the tree stump chair trough the post office :D

And I have the pile of leaves for you to catalogue. Only have the red pom pom hat.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Charlise didn't even give me a good bye present let alone her picture.

Well if that's the way she wants to play it, I'm just going to forget she ever existed.

Who left yesterday again?

Chopper

I love the look if your house!

Cool DLC stuff. Unfortunately I missed the Fedora Chair (and the Explorer's Day NA item :(). So I would love to catalog all those and the Pile of Leaves, too
FYI, the Pile of Leaves is orderable, but the Fedora Chair is not. I have a spare you can have as long as you promise not to play Pokemon any more. :)

Westraid

Not sure if any of you are still looking for missing pieces of harvest and mush furniture, but:

I have an extra Mush TV, Forst Wall and a Mush Bed for anyone who'd like to have them.

If you care more for cataloging:

Mush series
Mush bed, chair, closet, end table, hanger, lamp, stool, table, TV.

Harvest (I have the bureau and the lamp currently available, the remaining items are ordered and will be here tomorrow)
Bed, bureau, chair, clock, dresser, lamp, mirror, rug, sofa, table, TV, wall, wall lamp.

Also, if anyone has Cedar Saplings for sale, I'd love to buy them. :) I want my town in a Christmas spirit but I've been getting the other saplings most of the time so I could use some help.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

If you go through here, you can see all of those items. They do seem orderable but we'll see.

MicH

FYI, the Pile of Leaves is orderable, but the Fedora Chair is not. I have a spare you can have as long as you promise not to play Pokemon any more. :)
Oooh awesome! Thank you! Are you looking for anything in particular? I have done spare gold furniture and golden ore.

Definitely back with AC. Kinda got bored in September, but I am almost as excited to play now as I was near release :D

I'm actually reading all the pages I missed while I was gone. I'm crazy

Frogstep

Wow that astrology set is really cool. Shame that it's JP DLC but at least it's orderable so if anyone gets their hands on some pieces they can pass it around. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom