• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Mind if I could buy that?

Sure, no problem.

Also, this is the last day for the sweets and card (well, for a bit anyway) stuff. I have a sweets dresser, sweets wall lamp, sweets floor, card wall, card wall clock, card bed, and card table if anybody wants to buy any of those.

Westraid

There's a meteor shower in my town. If you want to drop by and make a wish, let me know. :)

Still looking to buy Cedar Saplings and for anyone whose Retail is buying turnips for more than 100 bells. I'm giving up on getting a massive profit this week. ;_;

Frogstep

Sure, no problem.

Also, this is the last day for the sweets and card (well, for a bit anyway) stuff. I have a sweets dresser, sweets wall lamp, sweets floor, card wall, card wall clock, card bed, and card table if anybody wants to buy any of those.

Thank god. I'm looking forward to seeing the new set on display, which is the gorgeous set if I'm not mistaken. I think I'll actually grab that, looks a hell of a lot better than what was there before.

Not looking forward to burning a hole in my savings though. D:

I need a mush chair and an end table to complete the series. I'm holding on to these to trade:

Tons of stools
2 TVs
A hanger
A closet

FC is 4270-1022-0210

Thank god. I'm looking forward to seeing the new set on display, which is the gorgeous set if I'm not mistaken. I think I'll actually grab that, looks a hell of a lot better than what was there before.

Not looking forward to burning a hole in my savings though. D:

You're not mistaken. 2.2m bells for the full set if I remember correctly. Gracie's lucky it looks as nice as it does.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
There's a meteor shower in my town. If you want to drop by and make a wish, let me know. :)

Still looking to buy Cedar Saplings and for anyone whose Retail is buying turnips for more than 100 bells. I'm giving up on getting a massive profit this week. ;_;

Just checked, I've got them at 107, let me know :)

Roto13

Sure, no problem.

The card set is being replaced already?

Glad I finished the set the other day. Assuming that "card wall lamp" I saw someone mention somewhere is a lie/mistake on their part.

Frogstep

You're not mistaken. 2.2m bells for the full set if I remember correctly. Gracie's lucky it looks as nice as it does.

2.2m isn't that bad, I was kind of expecting something more crazy lol. And yeah, it looks really nice.

There's always the sale at the end of the season too. But you'd be limited to finding the whole set within that month, which I'm sure is doable.

The card set is being replaced already?

Glad I finished the set the other day. Assuming that "card wall lamp" I saw someone mention somewhere is a lie/mistake on their part.

Yeah, there is no wall lamp. The only wall item is the clock.

MicH

Ah, Roto13 ordered it for me. :(

Thank you anyways!
No worries! I might keep it for myself

And I ust caught the mitten crab. Phew!

I still need the Spooky and Harvest set in my catalog. Anyone have them around do I can catalog then? I have Creepy, but not Spooky which is odd

I have Katrina in my town right now so anyone on my list is free to come over and consult her voodoo if you want. I'll probably have it open for an hour or so before I go to lunch. I'll be away from my system though.

Special thanks to Katt for accidentally having a nip price that let me make what I spent this week. I was almost going to have to bite it for a price lower than 60. Katie bombing paid off! Woo!

Frogstep

I think every clothing item from Gracie that pops up during the end of season sales I managed to snag. :eek:

Pretty happy I didn't miss any but at the same time I hope I did cause seeing the new stuff on display was always exciting. Gave me something to look forward to every day.
But there's also the new Winter stuff that will be on sale starting tomorrow. :)

Linius

I can use some Animal Crossing so I'll come by in a bit. Hopefully visiting Katrina at Eudaemonics place too if she is still open then.

I was playing Donkey Country Returns 3D the past few hours. I was actually stuck at one level for nearly an hour. Well not exactly stuck, but trying to grab a letter. So I can use some peacefull New Leaf time now :lol

Elija2

I can use some Animal Crossing so I'll come by in a bit. Hopefully visiting Katrina at Eudaemonics place too if she is still open then.

Cool, I'll open up now so you can come by whenever. Katrina is in my town too if you want to kill two birds with one stone (sorry for stealing a visitor eudaemonic).

suzu

BaRqquiCIAAtVkN.jpg

:)

Linius

I just go to both of you, I need to travel anyways if I ever want a silver badge. Also need to visit K.K. Slider. Till what time is he performing?

Oh and I'd love to cat that blue pom pom beanie from someone :D

Got this very similar one irl :p

Linius

Is there a trick to catching fish that have their fin out of the water?

Best tip we can give you is closing your eyes. Just listen to the sound and quickly press 'A' when you hear the splash. Some fish are really testing your patience though, they can wait up to five times to finally bite.

Mecca

I got to go against the grain and rock the striped beanie. :)

Someone mentioned dream codes a few pages back...here's mine.

4500-2177-8447
eirwef9-imgurreci5.jpg

suzu

Reminder to self: today is the day I try that K.K. picture trick. lol

My nook store still hasn't made a net available yet anyone have one I can have? Just a new leaf newbie trying to catch some bugs!

Have you tried doing all of Isabelle's errands (ask her for "advice") and getting the tools from her?

Elija2

What's this?

K.K. gives you his picture after going to enough of his Saturday shows, but for some reason if you go to his show with your inventory full you can keep asking him to play and it will count towards getting his picture. This way you can get his picture in one night instead of going to his shows for months.

MicH

ruxtpin

Banned
Hi all - bought New Leaf last week. Very first AC game and I'm still getting the hang of it, but I went ahead and submitted my info via the form mentioned in the OP. Anyone here care to add a new player to their friends list? I can PM you my details, or feel free to PM me? Thanks

I don't want to say I procrastinated on the mitten crab I might have procrastinated on the mitten crab. River tarantula. :(

Edit: Yeah, that worked. :D

MicH

Hi all - bought New Leaf last week. Very first AC game and I'm still getting the hang of it, but I went ahead and submitted my info via the form mentioned in the OP. Anyone here care to add a new player to their friends list? I can PM you my details, or feel free to PM me? Thanks
Welcome! You're just in time for a very eventful season! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask in this thread

I don't want to say I procrastinated on the mitten crab I might have procrastinated on the mitten crab. River tarantula. :(
:( I managed to get it 4 hours before midnight, but nan that was tough to find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom