• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koomaster

Oh yeah, K.K. tonight! I'm getting that picture! :D
Speaking of...
tumblr_mx3vjoflU01swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Went to the concert tonight and it was waiting for me in the mail when I got back to my house. Didn't know he sent his picture right away. :)

Just took a walk through the fossil section at my museum. Turns out I need one more fossil to complete that entire section and I still haven't found it.

So I'm wondering if anyone possibly has a spare dinosaur egg? I'd be very appreciative if so!

EDIT: Just got a request to have a petition signed also! Will anyone let me stop by really quick? :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Just took a walk through the fossil section at my museum. Turns out I need one more fossil to complete that entire section and I still haven't found it.

So I'm wondering if anyone possibly has a spare dinosaur egg? I'd be very appreciative if so!

EDIT: Just got a request to have a petition signed also! Will anyone let me stop by really quick? :)

I can let you in, I'll open up in a sec.

Protag

Banned
Ummm so the kk trick didnt work.

I did everything that wa said, and i sat through multiple of his songs, each time selecting "ill let you pick"

And by the 7th song, he says "im all jammed out", and to come by next week.

Wut...

Niraj

I did everything that wa said, and i sat through multiple of his songs, each time selecting "ill let you pick"

Wut...

Did you do it too late? The club closes at midnight.

Niraj

What's the trick to get KK's pic?

He'll give you his picture after you see him 20 times. So what you can do is have a full inventory and keep having KK play, and each time it will add to that total, since he can't give you a song. When you get up to 20, you'll have his picture in the mail.

Frogstep

Wut...

Did you make sure to have your inventory full? Might have ran out of time like Niraj said.

I myself picked the song every time, wasn't sure if that mattered.

edit: Looks like you found out why. :p

Protag

Banned
Did you make sure to have your inventory full? Might have ran out of time like Niraj said.

I myself picked the song every time, wasn't sure if that mattered.

edit: Looks like you found out why. :p

Yeah man :) inventory was full, just ran outta time! Hopefully it will Will be mine next week though

Niraj

Just hopped on to see if I could catch the new fish. Immediately found a stringfish, and also found a sea butterfly in the ocean immediately. That's always nice :) sea butterfly looks kind of cool

NewGame

Banned
Still have some unorderable stuff to give away. If anyone wants any of these, let me know:

pink-azalea start x5
white-azalea start x5
creepy cauldron
creepy clock
jack-in-the-box
red-pumpkin head
old wallpaper x3
forest floor
Ten Billion Barrel x5
boxed figurine
miniature car
Ultra Hand x2
Ultra Scope
love tester
Ultra Machine
western desert
mush lamp x3
cicada stereo
spiderweb clock
sporty floor
gold bug trophy
bronze fish trophy
office wall
mush end table x3
mush closet
mush TV
milk

Are these still available? I'd love the bold.

Wolfe

Finally had another regular cherry tree grow a perfect cherry, course I hadn't been picking them except when asked for a cherry by someone but still, crazy.

Also finally finished up the harvest festival stuff (time to catch the in game time up to real time :p) and got the cornucopia and fruit basket.

On a final note I unfortunately got invaded by my buddies recent departure, truffles the peppy pig. She even managed to stick her house two fucking spaces away from the bridge (and directly in front of it), I thought Ozzie was bad enough being 3 spaces away, this is killing me :(

Frogstep

Just hopped on to see if I could catch the new fish. Immediately found a stringfish, and also found a sea butterfly in the ocean immediately. That's always nice :) sea butterfly looks kind of cool

Yeah the sea butterfly looks real... fly? I also managed to snag the stringfish and pond smelt. Need to see what else is new for December.

I seem to remember no new diving catches until May, which is the last one I'm missing. It might just be dung beetle for bugs and stringfish, sea butterfly and pond smelt for fish this month.

NewGame

Banned
Yeah, they're still available. I'll have to give them to you tomorrow though because I'm going to bed.

Thanks, I'll see you some time later. I'll PM you my details.

Also check it out: stats

czxo.png

qhim.png

I smeared some extra thick vaseline on the 0.3mp camera first.

Wolfe

Thanks, I'll see you some time later. I'll PM you my details.

Also check it out: stats

I smeared some extra thick vaseline on the 0.3mp camera first.

Not bad, same top 3 as me and same order, although AC only just recently dethroned MH3 as it's at 664 hours :p, haven't checked AC in a few days but I doubt I've hit 700 yet.

Edit: just checked and it's at 671 hours, MH is still king of average play time though at 7 hours a pop @_@

Niraj

Yeah the sea butterfly looks real... fly? I also managed to snag the stringfish and pond smelt. Need to see what else is new for December.

I seem to remember no new diving catches until May, which is the last one I'm missing. It might just be dung beetle for bugs and stringfish, sea butterfly and pond smelt for fish this month.

Yeah I think that might be it. Are you around right now? I can get you that ladybug carpet and butterfly wall if you are.

Niraj

December! Where my new catches at?

Don't think they've uploaded their usual pic, but looks like the new stuff is pond smelt (small, river, all day), stringfish (huge, river, 4pm-9am), sea butterfly (tiny, ocean, all day), and dung beetle (5pm-8am). I think dung beetles are only going to show up when there's snow on the ground?

Oxx

Don't think they've uploaded their usual pic, but looks like the new stuff is pond smelt (small, river, all day), stringfish (huge, river, 4pm-9am), sea butterfly (tiny, ocean, all day), and dung beetle (5pm-8am). I think dung beetles are only going to show up when there's snow on the ground?

Thanks. I might just go and hang-out at the river for a bit.

Frogstep

Yeah dung beetles can only be found once snow starts to settle. They'll be rolling snowballs around, that's how you'll spot em.

NewGame

Banned
Not bad, same top 3 as me and same order, although AC only just recently dethroned MH3 as it's at 664 hours :p, haven't checked AC in a few days but I doubt I've hit 700 yet.

Edit: just checked and it's at 671 hours, MH is still king of average play time though at 7 hours a pop @_@

Uh... if you add my WiiU play time I think I'm in quad digits...

MicH

Ooh, December!! I love December. Got me some Santa pants and boots today and a Jibgle Bed! I need to redo my entire house. Make an autumn room and a winter/Christmas room.

Caught a mole cricket today which is nice. Town is slowly coming together, too. Building another light-up PWP today

Velcro Fly

Got my golden watering can today! Also visited by Gulliver for the first time in ages it seems.

Need to start building up my holiday house though. Now have four holiday sets I can set up and only a one room shack to do it.

SuperSah

Banned
Got my golden watering can today! Also visited by Gulliver for the first time in ages it seems.

Need to start building up my holiday house though. Now have four holiday sets I can set up and only a one room shack to do it.

I need to sort my rooms out too.

I have so much junk that needs sorting.

Westraid

So today Christmas related items are available in T&T stores.
I took a look at Thonky, and apparently the Festive Flag and Festive Tree are US only.
I'm wondering if it's just those two items, since MoriDB also lists the Big Festive Tree and the Festive Candle to be available at T&T.

I purchased a Holiday Candle today. I'm wondering if this item is a EU only item or did any of you guys find it for sale at T&T as well?

Semajer

Does anyone have any Gracie stuff to trade for other Gracie stuff? I'm looking for the Cyan Argyle Shirt, and anything from the spring and summer selection. I have pretty much everything from the Autumn and sales selection to trade.

I've been stockpiling this stuff waiting for a chance to trade it, and it's finally reached the point where my home is full of Gracie presents.

Koomaster

Time for some spring winter cleaning.
All this stuff must go today or it gets trashed/sent to neighbors...

Mush Items: You missed out on some mushrooming, or didn't collect them all, here is what I have to give away. Put one in your home today and be a fungi!
Mush Chair
Mush Lamp
Mush Table
Mush Bed
Mush Hanger
Forest Floor

Art: Museum looking a little empty? Or maybe you just want something to spruce up your home? I've got what you need today and today only cousin. You'd be crazy to pass this up!
Quaint Painting
Graceful Painting
Serene Painting

Scenic Painting
Warm Painting
Nice Painting
Fine Painting
Mystic Statue

Everything free to whoever wants it. Take one, take it all. Such value!
Don't delay, offer expires today! It's Koo's spring winter giveaway extravaganza!

SuperSah

Banned

Mush Items: You missed out on some mushrooming, or didn't collect them all, here is what I have to give away. Put one in your home today and be a fungi!
Mush Chair
Mush Lamp
Mush Table
Mush Bed
Mush Hanger
Forest Floor

I'll take all your Mush stuff. I missed out.

I forgot to do it daily. :/

MicH

I still haven't got the last Nooks store.

Gracie has only been once. I need her four times in order to upgrade, right?
Yup. I got her pretty much four weeks in a row, so you must be unlucky ;/

Mush Chair
Mush Lamp
Mush Table
Mush Bed
Mush Hanger
Forest Floor

Art: Museum looking a little empty? Or maybe you just want something to spruce up your home? I've got what you need today and today only cousin. You'd be crazy to pass this up!
Quaint Painting
Graceful Painting
Serene Painting
Scenic Painting
Warm Painting
Nice Painting
Fine Painting
Mystic Statue

Everything free to whoever wants it. Take one, take it all. Such value!
Don't delay, offer expires today! It's Koo's spring winter giveaway extravaganza!
I'm interested in the Mush lamp and chair, but I already have them. If someone wants them to complete their set, they can have them

EDIT Never mind. Give it to Sah :D

Semajer

Mush Lamp
Mush Bed

Quaint Painting
Graceful Painting
Serene Painting
Warm Painting
Nice Painting
Fine Painting
Mystic Statue

I'd love these, if you'd be so kind.

EDIT: I only want to catalogue the Mush stuff, so I'll give it away after if anyone else wants it.

Koomaster

I'd love these, if you'd be so kind.

EDIT: I only want to catalogue the Mush stuff, so I'll give it away after if anyone else wants it.
Okay, how about I come to your town first and let you catalog, then drop them off at Sah's when you are done? And I will drop off the paintings you wanted too.

Registered you as a friend, here is my FC: 0903-3656-0179

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom