• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semajer

Okay, how about I come to your town first and let you catalog, then drop them off at Sah's when you are done? And I will drop off the paintings you wanted too.

Registered you as a friend, here is my FC: 0903-3656-0179

EDIT: If you want, open your gate Koomaster, and we can both come over?

I'm fine with going to Koomaster's town.

Yeah, that would be good too. As soon as Sem registers me as a friend, I will open my gate.

My FC Semajer: FC: 0903-3656-0179

Okay, mine is 5455-9380-5386.

Westraid

Hey, Europe.

Gw2IvTx.jpg

I thought this was world wide? What do Americans get?
It's an reorderable item, so if anyone wants to come and categorize it, be my guest.

mh1.jpg

Koomaster

Let's try that again. I will save before anyone leaves this time. ^__^;;

Everything is still in my town so you have to come back.

SuperSah

Banned
Let's try that again. I will save before anyone leaves this time. ^__^;;

Everything is still in my town so you have to come back.

Thank you again Koomaster!

I'm really excited for Miiverse, the community for New Leaf will be fantastic for trading and tips. Anyone else feel it'll enhance the experience even more?

Koomaster

Thank you again Koomaster!

I'm really excited for Miiverse, the community for New Leaf will be fantastic for trading and tips. Anyone else feel it'll enhance the experience even more?
Welcome; glad I could help you both with items and flowers!

Miiverse will be the new thing for 3DS?
I hope it's awesome; I'm pretty sure Nintendo knows what they are doing with all this, so I put my faith that it will be a good addition. :)

Edit: Just dug up all my sweet-olive bushes and replaced them with the holly bushes I have been saving. Had exactly enough, fortunate.
Now all the bushes in my town will be holly in keeping with the season. :)

ReEdit: Just realized I missed two in front of Moe's house. D'oh! Oh well, sure the store will stock the last two holly bushes I need soon enough. Sorry Moe!

SuperSah

Banned
Welcome; glad I could help you both with items and flowers!

Miiverse will be the new thing for 3DS?
I hope it's awesome; I'm pretty sure Nintendo knows what they are doing with all this, so I put my faith that it will be a good addition. :)

Edit: Just dug up all my sweet-olive bushes and replaced them with the holly bushes I have been saving. Had exactly enough, fortunate.
Now all the bushes in my town will be holly in keeping with the season. :)
!

Yup, Miiverse this month.

Also, I could do with Holly bushes if anyone has some.

My old bushes died. :(

So today Christmas related items are available in T&T stores.
I took a look at Thonky, and apparently the Festive Flag and Festive Tree are US only.
I'm wondering if it's just those two items, since MoriDB also lists the Big Festive Tree and the Festive Candle to be available at T&T.

I purchased a Holiday Candle today. I'm wondering if this item is a EU only item or did any of you guys find it for sale at T&T as well?

NA gets all the Christmas items except the one from the EU-only Naughty or Nice event which is some kind of stocking different from the one sold in the shop. I'm skeptical of Thonky's claim about the two items you mentioned. It seems more likely just to be a minor error on their part.

Westraid

NA gets all the Christmas items except the one from the EU-only Naughty or Nice event which is some kind of stocking different from the one sold in the shop. I'm skeptical of Thonky's claim about the two items you mentioned. It seems more likely just to be a minor error on their part.
Thanks for the answer! Really appreciate it.

I heard about the Naughty or Nice Event on December 6, I'll invite people to my town to get the item upcoming Friday.

Koomaster

Yup, Miiverse this month.

Also, I could do with Holly bushes if anyone has some.

My old bushes died. :(
They died?! You mean they just aren't in bloom?
All my sweet olive's lost their blooms today; but they just became regular looking bushes. I wouldn't say they died. :p

Looks like the holly bushes will be in bloom till the end of March, nice! Long time to buy and stock up on azaleas in preparation for the next season.

SuperSah

Banned
I still don't have this. How many weeds do you need to pick to get it?

Doesn't say exactly. It just says "A badge for players who've pulled quite a few weeds."

I imagine maybe.. 100-200 weeds?

They died?! You mean they just aren't in bloom?
All my sweet olive's lost their blooms today; but they just became regular looking bushes. I wouldn't say they died. :p

Looks like the holly bushes will be in bloom till the end of March, nice! Long time to buy and stock up on azaleas in preparation for the next season.

Or that. :p

Where can I get them holly bushes? Lief?

Linius

He'll give you his picture after you see him 20 times. So what you can do is have a full inventory and keep having KK play, and each time it will add to that total, since he can't give you a song. When you get up to 20, you'll have his picture in the mail.

Does it count towards the K.K. medals too? Maybe I should try this next week :D

Found the Jingle Table in my shop today, can't wait to Christmas up my house. Do the 'festive' items also randomly appear in the shop guys? I see they're around between now and december 23.

Linius

Okay, on my way to the Arrow. :)

Will order soon after. :)

Edit: Ordered 10 Arrows. :) In about 2 hours, they will be delivered.

Awesome. I'll pick one up next week together with those gold bars, heading out for dinner with the family in an hour.

Yes. And they can all be ordered.

Nice :)

Think I'll be begging people to catalog pretty soon because I want my Christmas room going most of this month.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Does it count towards the K.K. medals too? Maybe I should try this next week :D

Found the Jingle Table in my shop today, can't wait to Christmas up my house. Do the 'festive' items also randomly appear in the shop guys? I see they're around between now and december 23.

The K.K. badges are attainable in one night, doesn't matter if your inventory is full or not. All you have to do is keep having him play songs.

So what's new to catch?

From gamefaqs and credit to Liquefy guide:

New insect:
Dung Beetle (near snowballs, 5 PM-8AM)

New fish:
Pond Smelt (river, small shadow, all day)
Stringfish (river, huge shadow, 4PM-9AM)

Sea Butterfly (ocean, tiny shadow, all day, best 9PM-4AM)
Squid (ocean, medium shadow, all day)
Oarfish (ocean, huge shadow, all day)

Insects leaving:
Monarch Butterfly
Long Locust
Migratory Locust
Rice Grasshopper
Mantis
Orchid Mantis
Cricket
Walking Stick
Violin Beetle
Flea

Fish leaving:
Cherry Salmon
Char
Rainbow Trout
Mitten Crab
Guppy
Neon Tetra
Sea Horse
Zebra Turkeyfish
Barred Knifejaw
Ray

tumblr_mx4wpqb3xc1qa25kqo1_250.jpg

Keep those nets handy.

My villagers have all started telling me what they want for Toy Day. Some like Lolly and Whitney want certain colored items while Julian and Flurry asked for an electric appliance and wallpaper respectively. Christmas, Christmas, Christmas. :D

Linius

tumblr_mx4wpqb3xc1qa25kqo1_250.jpg

Keep those nets handy.

My villagers have all started telling me what they want for Toy Day. Some like Lolly and Whitney want certain colored items while Julian and Flurry asked for an electric appliance and wallpaper respectively. Christmas, Christmas, Christmas. :D

Whoah, I just saw one but I didn't know you can catch them. What can you do with them?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So I guess with Chalise gone I have to start a new file every day.

Urgh annoying.

Will the new plot appear on the map or do I have to manually look for it?

Oh right, and there's supposed to be a new diveable catch right?

Nope, the last new one (if you are playing from June that is) is catchable in March... :(

Okay, arrows are delivered. One is reserved for Linius, one is for myself, so I have 8 Arrows to give away for now.

And I didn't see a snowflake today. :(

AlexMogil

What a pretty town, BPB. I would like to visit to see it some day. So many peoples towns are so well organized and classy.

Thanks for the Mush stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom