• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the new plot appear on the map or do I have to manually look for it?

Unfortunately not. This is one of the most baffling quirks of the game. And look carefully. Sometimes they're tough to spot at first glance.

What a pretty town, BPB. I would like to visit to see it some day. So many peoples towns are so well organized and classy.

Thanks for the Mush stuff!

Thank you and you're very welcome. Please feel free to visit whenever you like.

Zero_IYAD

He'll give you his picture after you see him 20 times. So what you can do is have a full inventory and keep having KK play, and each time it will add to that total, since he can't give you a song. When you get up to 20, you'll have his picture in the mail.
Weird!
I already have the badge for attending 20 concerts & that was months ago!
Is the trick all about visiting KK with a full inventory?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
May have to ask to catalogue the mush tv and hanger from someone at some point.

And I guess I'll have to go back to making money if I want to get the gorgeous set. The only Gracie set I want.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Weird!
I already have the badge for attending 20 concerts & that was months ago!
Is the trick all about visiting KK with a full inventory?

The badge is for listening to songs, not attending sessions, I think.

I cleaned Gracie out of her clothes today, needed to catalog everything she had, which is a nice change :) if anybody wants the stuff I bought, feel free to take it:

tortoise specs
cloche hat
shearling boots
purple high-tops
cow tee
tuxedo
giraffe tee
pulse shirt
cow pants
tiger pants

and I can finally get Lionel his gorgeous bed back, which will make me feel a little better. Thanks again for letting me catalog the arrow kamikazekoala :)

SuperSah

Banned
*checks Gracie's store*

I'm... I'm going to be... destitute....

At least Gracie's been to your town. She's only come once since release day..

Will try too, but I guess there will be only one a month, so it will take a while too get the whole set (end 2014)

12/1-12/21 Sagittarius Bow
12/22-1/19
1/20-2/18
2/19-3/20
3/21-4/19
4/20-5/20
5/21-6/21
6/22-7/22
7/23-8/22
8/23-9/22
9/23-10/23
10/24-11/22

I said damn.

*yawns and stretches*

Oh hai... what's going on in this thread...

*sees arrow*

Neat! Will have to catalogue at some point.

I swear... I think I disappeared for a half day and this thread jumped three pages. Growth spurt. I blame December. :p

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I believe someone was inquiring about the tuxedo a few days ago.

I want to say that was the white tuxedo jacket.

Also, don't forget that there will be a sales period at the end of winter, so if you guys don't mind waiting and don't want to spend as much money on the gorgeous set, you could potentially get it cheaper then.

MicH

I would love to catalog one of those Arrows or Bow or whatever it's called:eek:

Also, I hope some of you can help me:

Does anyone happen to have an extra Sailboat Model (the Explorer's Day item)? I will pay whatever you want for it. Or just catalog it if no one has an extra

I'm also very interested in cataloging the following stuff:

Full Spooky Set
Full Harvest Set
Flamenco Hat
Pile of Leaves

If any of you have any of these things on hands, I would love to catalog them. Or if you can order them for me, that would be great. I will pay you 3x the amount of bells it costs you to order - even if I only catalog it

SuperSah

Banned
*yawns and stretches*

*sees arrow*

I swear... I think I disappeared for a half day and this thread jumped three pages. Growth spurt. I blame December. :p

I love it when the thread grows.

Just wait till Miiverse 3DS comes out, that community is gonna ROCK for trades. :D

Don't y'all just love it when an animal barges in when you're decorating? I sure know I don't!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I really hope tuna comes out soon :/

Nope, the last new one (if you are playing from June that is) is catchable in March... :(

Okay, arrows are delivered. One is reserved for Linius, one is for myself, so I have 8 Arrows to give away for now.

And I didn't see a snowflake today. :(

Huh, oh yeah. My bad.

SuperSah

Banned

Does anyone happen to have an extra Sailboat Model (the Explorer's Day item)? I will pay whatever you want for it. Or just catalog it if no one has an extra

Full Spooky Set
Full Harvest Set
Flamenco Hat
Pile of Leaves

If any of you have any of these things on hands, I would love to catalog them. Or if you can order them for me, that would be great. I will pay you 3x the amount of bells it costs you to order - even if I only catalog it

Here we go, I have the full Spooky Set which you can have in return for a full Cabin Set?

I also have Pile of Leaves you can catalogue. :)

Also wish to log the Explorer's Day stuff too.

MicH

Here we go, I have the full Spooky Set which you can have in return for a full Cabin Set?

I also have Pile of Leaves you can catalogue. :)

Also wish to log the Explorer's Day stuff too.
Awesome! I can order the full Cabin set for you and I should have tit tomorrow

Koomaster

I love it when the thread grows.

Just wait till Miiverse 3DS comes out, that community is gonna ROCK for trades. :D

Don't y'all just love it when an animal barges in when you're decorating? I sure know I don't!
Haha, I was moving furniture around one day when one of my neighbors dropped by. Unfortunately I had the door to my living room blocked off at the time so I couldn't talk to them. Had to wait till they left on their own.

SuperSah

Banned
Awesome! I can order the full Cabin set for you and I should have tit tomorrow

Excellent. :) You can have the full Spooky Set, the orange Halloween one for it.

I don't need it anymore, and extra space for a Christmasy room would be appreciated anyway. :) I can re-order Spooky if I need it at a later date anyways. =P

May have to ask to catalogue the mush tv and hanger from someone at some point.

And I guess I'll have to go back to making money if I want to get the gorgeous set. The only Gracie set I want.

I have a spare mush tv, not sure if I have a spare hanger, have to look.

At least Gracie's been to your town. She's only come once since release day..

12/1-12/21 Sagittarius Bow
12/22-1/19
1/20-2/18
2/19-3/20
3/21-4/19
4/20-5/20
5/21-6/21
6/22-7/22
7/23-8/22
8/23-9/22
9/23-10/23
10/24-11/22

I said damn.

I know. :( But I think after that, DLC will be done for the game. (I hope)

*yawns and stretches*

*sees arrow*

Lucky you, I still have Arrow to catalogue. :)

Full Spooky Set
Full Harvest Set
Flamenco Hat
Pile of Leaves

Lucky you. Still have Arrows to catalogue. Also a flamenco hat. Pile of Leaves to catalogue. Two other sets have in my catalogue but not at hand. :( I'm not sure, but maybe I have a spare Sailboat Model, have to look.

I really hope tuna comes out soon :/

Huh, oh yeah. My bad.

Tuna is catchable this month too. Get two when I was fishing for the oarfish.

MicH

Excellent. :) You can have the full Spooky Set, the orange Halloween one for it.

I don't need it anymore, and extra space for a Christmasy room would be appreciated anyway. :) I can re-order Spooky if I need it at a later date anyways. =P
Thanks. I seem to be missing the cabin rug though :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom