• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperSah, you are in luck. Looks like I had another one lying around at the beach. So you can have that one. :)

Edit: lol, Santa comes early this year, it seems. :)

MicH

You're amazing, Kami. I've managed to get every item I missed while I was gone :D Just need the Fedora Chair, which I believe Chopper is getting me :eek:

Koomaster

I am lazy. Someone was looking for a dinosaur egg, I know I read such a post yesterday.
I have one now, so speak up and it is yours. I will hold on to it for you. But don't make me hold on so long it hatches. I am not a responsible dinosaur parent. :)

MicH

I have some extra stuff which is up for grabs to whoever want it. All is free, of course. If you happen to have a full Harvest set I can catalog in return, that would be nice, but it's no problem if not.

I have:

2x Golden carpet
1x Golden wall
2x Golden screen
1x Golden bench
1x Golden bed

1x Forest floor
1x Mush dresser
1x Mush hanger
1x Mush TV

Let me know if you want any of it

Np. :) Lol, had one spare too of that one.
You have everything :eek: :D

MicH

Oh, what are the odds? I haven't really been buying fertilizer everyday, but yay - just got a golden shovel!

I have some extra stuff which is up for grabs to whoever want it. All is free, of course. If you happen to have a full Harvest set I can catalog in return, that would be nice, but it's no problem if not.

I have:

2x Golden carpet
1x Golden wall
2x Golden screen
1x Golden bench
1x Golden bed

1x Forest floor
1x Mush dresser
1x Mush hanger
1x Mush TV

Well, not everything, but a lot. :)

Thanks again Kamikaze! :D

Weather said snow in my town, still waiting for it. :(

That was four hours ago.

Np. :)

I'll have to come by and catalog that bow from you sometime, Kami. Unless you're still having visitors now. :eek:

Well, if you are quick, I can open up now to let you catalogue it. Because after that, I'm going after some food. :) I'll open up.

SuperSah

Banned
Baa7Rx9CcAAdjKW.jpg

So I got my winter hat, an expensive sweater from Gracie and a pink wand. :p

Thanks a lot for the loot guys, really appreciate it! :D

Animekatt

I have:

2x Golden carpet
1x Golden wall
2x Golden screen
1x Golden bench
1x Golden bed

1x Forest floor
1x Mush dresser
1x Mush hanger
1x Mush TV

Hey MicH. I have all of the Harvest stuff laying around in my town, give or take a few pieces I'd need to order. Want them?

Than for letting me pop by to cat the stuff, Kami!

I really need to put my DS away and focus on getting the rest of my work done. Was starting to get the urge to plant. :\

Frogstep

I went in, and just bought the sweater.

/cheapskate.

I'm poor. I need more money. ):

Looking back, I probably shouldn't have bought all of this since my savings is already pretty shitty but oh well! Just means I'll have to do more late night island beetle farming. :p

SuperSah

Banned
Looking back, I probably shouldn't have bought all of this since my savings is already pretty shitty but oh well! Just means I'll have to do more late night island beetle farming. :p

Yeah, I should do that.

I have college in the morning though.. :(

Stuff it, Animal Crossing needs me. :p

EDIT: Oh shit, I just realised, I been playing for seven hours straight.. o_o

Frogstep

These purple high-tops I got from Gracie's are really cool looking. I think I'll rock these for a while. :D

Yeah, I should do that.

AC takes precedence!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Yeah, I should do that.

Seven hours? You're out of control.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Seven hours? You're out of control.
I haven't done this but damn I play AC a lot. If I start collecting everything, I'll never stop lol. I'm still resisting the urge to make alts or time travel back to Thanksgiving since once I do that I'll just go crazy trying to do everything in the game.

MicH

Hey MicH. I have all of the Harvest stuff laying around in my town, give or take a few pieces I'd need to order. Want them?
OOoh, yes! I am very interested :D Do you need anything?

Caught a few snowflakes in my town and they're unusable for now. Had to toss them all as you can't store them. Cleaned up my flower beds. One huge area with purple x black roses is almost finished and it looks awesome. My town is really coming together!

Roto13

Anyone want my leftover Mush furniture? I have:

dresser
closet
table
wall lamp
bed
wall
floor (x5, ha)

Also, I never did find my own Mush Stool, so the one Elija2 gave me was very helpful. :p

SuperSah

Banned
I'd be grateful if anyone could allow me to catalogue the full Harvest Set. I missed out.

Also, any gifts Pave gave out, I missed Pave Festivale. :(

Mecca

I broke the bank buying some of the Grace Gorgeous stuff and I'm not even half way done with the set. :( It looks really nice though with the Simple furniture.

msa6e2fiaux7.jpg

It was a nice surprise to see my bushes bloom. I didn't even remember what these were until they bloomed. All the other bushes in various locations in my town are barren. It'll be interesting to see what those turn out to be.

qgrjd934hud7.jpg

I just realized in the opening screen before you start the game there's an update data option so I don't have to put my 3DS on sleep to get the Nintendo spotpass stuff.

SuperSah

Banned
You guys have beautiful homes.

I need to go to beetle farm now.

Ugh, I need money and this is the tedious task I resort to for it. :(

Noooo, it's happened--I'm too busy to play AC.

Missed out on the harvest festival, but already got the whole harvest set from the Nooklings, plus I got the two unorderables (plus the five unique ingredients) from traders earlier.

Annoyingly I believe I'm still missing the mush stool and also the card wall and card screen. When I have time, I'll need to grab those... my item completion was doing so good before.

Good news, my final unwanted villager, Wolfgang, is moving out. The person who wanted him still hasn't made space for him though, so he's in stasis.

Animekatt

OOoh, yes! I am very interested :D Do you need anything?

Caught a few snowflakes in my town and they're unusable for now. Had to toss them all as you can't store them. Cleaned up my flower beds. One huge area with purple x black roses is almost finished and it looks awesome. My town is really coming together!

Whoops, stepped out for a bit, and missed your post. I still have the set for you w/e we can meet up. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom