• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roto13

I'm using the AC Community app on Wii U and you can read a stream of Pascal quotes if you go to his profile. They're amazing. "I've eaten sugar cookies before, but, maaaan, I'm pretty sure they've all got sugar in them." "Why do people get down on kids who go to clown college? Maaaan, I'd rather have an educated clown entertain me." "Be careful not to let my mom hear you say that sports don't matter, because, maaaan, she'll agree for hours."

Robin64

Finally!

RRkIpHn.jpg

Yeah, I'm a little behind everyone else. Customs nabbed it and I had to pay loads to get it. Horrible people.

Elija2

Got a visit from Phineas for the first time in a while. He gave me the silver diving and gold shopping badges. Still missing the Dream Suite, weed pulling, town visiting, and Streetpassing badges.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yeah, I'm a little behind everyone else. Customs nabbed it and I had to pay loads to get it. Horrible people.
Ah bad luck. It's always the risk when it comes to these things. I've had roughly a 50% hit rate so I'm guessing my latest order (just been shipped) is gonna get caught. You got it from AmiAmi right? Did it not come wrapped in tissue paper? Mine did.

Having trouble figuring out how to make her stand.. uhh...

Edit: Got it! Well, thanks to http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/astr...sabelle-shizue
Why have they let her bells go over her hairband? They go through that little slot. AAARGH!

Robin64

Ah bad luck. It's always the risk when it comes to these things. I've had roughly a 50% hit rate so I'm guessing my latest order (just been shipped) is gonna get caught. You got it from AmiAmi right? Did it not come wrapped in tissue paper? Mine did.

Yeah, AmiAmi. And it did have tissue paper too. Contemplating the winter themed Isabelle now. Hmm...

Koomaster

Since Thanksgiving is over, I made another new holiday design to replace the turkey sweater...
tumblr_mx5jpmJNq91swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Previous collection...
tumblr_mvvgz37wmu1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mw4ckhNoPg1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

I know there was some interest in me taking my designs to people's towns and displaying them at Able Sister's.
So if anyone is still interested in that, let me know what designs you want and we will work out a time I can drop by to display them. :)

Westraid

I'll make a note of that site but AmiAmi has been good for me so far.

Funny thing, I checked their website and the first thing I saw was this.

Checking the Good Smile blog there are some cool new poses and it includes arms for the summer version. No idea if I'll bother getting the Winter version though.

lz1Iurl.jpg
That's Isabelle's best emote. I should put an effort in avoiding these images before I order it wtf. Wonder if she could wear the suit of the Nendoroid Iron Man I got...

Roto13

Last call for free mush furniture:

dresser
closet
table
wall lamp
bed
wall
floor (x6)

I'm going to sell this stuff soon. :p

Elija2

I know there was some interest in me taking my designs to people's towns and displaying them at Able Sister's.
So if anyone is still interested in that, let me know what designs you want and we will work out a time I can drop by to display them. :)

I'd love to have the Christmas tree, snowman, and reindeer sweaters in my Able Sisters. I can open my gate now if you're around.

Downhome

I'm essentially asking for my wife, I'm not playing it yet but she is. I heard that the fish is hard to find, but she just started playing for the first time this past Friday and she has already found four of them. Wasn't sure if she was lucky, good at it, or if that was normal, lol.

She played Nintendogs a LOT, I bet she had that game on and being played longer than most of you have ever played a single game, but she ultimately hit a brick wall after unlocking and doing everything she could do other than just starting over with another dog.

I got her this one and she is just as hooked to it as she was Nintendogs. Does this one ultimately have a brick wall as well or does it have a more expanded game that can truly keep going on and on for her?

Roto13

I got her this one and she is just as hooked to it as she was Nintendogs. Does this one ultimately have a brick wall as well or does it have a more expanded game that can truly keep going on and on for her?

I'm sorry your wife is about to leave you for Animal Crossing. :(

braves01

Banned
So, I totally missed out on the Harvest festival due to Thanksgiving stuff with my family. Would anyone be able to let me catalog the special furniture?

I've also got lots of mush dupes and some gold dupes I'm looking to trade/give away:

Mush dresser x2
Mush Stool x4
Mush closet x1
Mush bed x1
Forest floor x2
forest wall x2

(I've got all the above plus Mush chair, TV, and lamp; I need whatever else there is for the mush collection)

Golden clock x3

(I can't remember all the other goldens I have, but I need the wall for sure)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom