• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I should actually set aside some perfect oranges to sell in another town to make a bit of money. Thing is I hardly ever see myself running short of cash in my pocket so I never deposit and I never withdraw.

My fourth alt's house plus Gracie are depleting my funds quickly.

Got my ABD a long time ago. My gf and I kept up with turnips until we both were around 50 million bells each. I then unloaded all my bells in her town to deposit so she could cross 100 and get the ADB. Did the same for mine. It was tedious, but it got the job done.

Chopper

We should have a Neogaf Fund. One that we can pass around so we all unlock the ABD!

Another day, another shoutout for either a Hedge in your Nook's Homes, or a Headkerchief in your catalogue/Ables.

Koomaster

I'm bad about saving money in the game. I got up to 8million and then used it all to pay off my house and then to start opening up alt houses, haha. I am down to like 300k left. D:
Probably not going to focus on saving till I complete the museum.

Another day, another shoutout for either a Hedge in your Nook's Homes, or a Headkerchief in your catalogue/Ables.
I've been looking for both for you. Especially the hedge since my Nook's seems to stock that a lot. Nothing so far. Shops haven't opened for me yet today though.

Chopper

I've been looking for both for you. Especially the hedge since my Nook's seems to stock that a lot. Nothing so far. Shops haven't opened for me yet today though.
That's great, thanks!

Through my efforts to fill my catalogue, it appears as though certain "common" objects are more rare than others. Otherwise it's a coincidence that items such as the Ceramic Pot and Headkerchief are harder to get hold of. Literally no-one has responded positively for the Headkerchief neither here nor at Gamefaqs.

Koomaster

That's great, thanks!

Through my efforts to fill my catalogue, it appears as though certain "common" objects are more rare than others. Otherwise it's a coincidence that items such as the Ceramic Pot and Headkerchief are harder to get hold of. Literally no-one has responded positively for the Headkerchief neither here nor at Gamefaqs.
After looking every day in my town, I can't believe I went to yours and there was a playroom wall.

I think the game does make certain common seeming items rare, either across all towns or only in certain towns.

It's my birthday today! So I'm going to leave my town open all day and wear a birthday hat!
(I still have to go to work though so I won't actually be there haha)

Anyone can visit and bother my animals or write notes or whatever you want to do. Tra-la-la!

Maybe I can get the visits badge one day?! Who knows!

MicH

Chopper, I have the hedge at my Nooks today if you still need it.

Also have turnips being bought for 234 bells each today if anyone wants to sell

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
They finally put this up:

tumblr_mx7jrpoMyD1sp8elno1_500.png

Koomaster

It's my birthday today! So I'm going to leave my town open all day and wear a birthday hat!

Anyone can visit and bother my animals or write notes or whatever you want to do. Tra-la-la!

Don't think we are 3ds friends; but I added you and you can add me as well (FC is in profile).

Hope you have a Happy Birthday. :)

Koomaster

Found a nice Christmas room accent...

tumblr_mx8qu92a7X1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

The aroma pot can be customized green, and the little cut-outs become stars.
Kinda perfect for the season. :)

Niraj

Just realized I should have been checking Kicks for the santa boots. Haven't been in there for ages. No luck today, but hopefully I'll remember now.

On another note, have gotten the Toy Day item+color combo from everyone but Drago, who refuses to be in a useful place every time I save and quit -_-

MicH

I need the rocking chair. Anyone have it on hand for me to catalog? Also the festive stuff?

ABD does anyone have a spare fedora chair they would be willing to trade away?

Niraj

That would be great! Thank you! :D

Edit: Opened my gates. Anything you need?

Not off the top of my head, thanks though. I'll grab the piano and come over.

I need the rocking chair. Anyone have it on hand for me to catalog? Also the festive stuff?

ABD does anyone have a spare fedora chair they would be willing to trade away?

I've got a festive candle handy.

If you're around about this time tomorrow or the coming hours that would be easiest for me. Thanks in advance! :)

No problem. Just picked it up from him.

Just realized I should have been checking Kicks for the santa boots. Haven't been in there for ages. No luck today, but hopefully I'll remember now.

I have that thing you asked for.

I have the two trees: big and regular. Edit: and the stuffed stocking.

MicH

No problem. Just picked it up from him.

I have that thing you asked for.

I have the two trees: big and regular. Edit: and the stuffed stocking.
Oooh, nice! Are you available for me to come over and cat it?

EDUT: Katt, can I come catalog the Harvest stuff?

Oh I should have mentioned... anyone feel free to add me that didn't when I started posting 2 weeks ago. I play very often so it's good to have more friends!

(friend code in profile.. just send me a private message if you add me and I will add you back!)

Animekatt

Oh I should have mentioned... anyone feel free to add me that didn't when I started posting 2 weeks ago. I play very often so it's good to have more friends!

(friend code in profile.. just send me a private message if you add me and I will add you back!)

Add me! And Happy Birthday to you. ^.^

MicH

No stool. I just have the table, lamp, and closet. I'll be omw. Thanks again. :)

Sure, as soon as I get back from Roto's place.
Thanks, I'll be waiting on the list of open towns. Really appreciate you help.

Big thanks to Koomaster, bluepolicebox and Niraj too :D Gonba make an awesome Christmas room!

This community really is the best

Animekatt

I love you guys too. I've been away from here because of FFXIV, but it's good to be back and celebrate the winter festivities with you all.

It really is. I'm pleased that our little core group of players have stuck together all this time.

Hey BPB, when I come home tonight, mind if I could cat those holiday items you have?

MicH

I have the snow globe if snyone wants to catalog it.

OH and Cabana wall at my island today. Let me know if any if you wanna come buy one

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yes, the pieces are in front of my train station if you want to catalog them.
Oh ok, I was wondering for the reasons of putting a catalogue set together. It's early days and I'm using the items as something for my alt to buy at Able's so I'll eventually get the mannequins with them. But thanks for the offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom