• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

Aw, dammit. I need the Flooring!
Ah well, sorry :p

Pictures of today:

Ankha gave me my second to last PWP! Only need the Modern Bench which is also a snooty PWP. SO CLOSE!!

tumblr_mx8vxkbPNP1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Caught the final two fish for December. Only need the Loach in March now! OOOH I CAN SMELL THAT GOLDEN FISHING ROD.. Well.. I do already have one. But I can't wait to get another one, I suppose

tumblr_mx8vz0McxV1svgayqo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mx8w09leFG1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I am pretty sure Marshal provided me the luck to catch the Oarfish. We went fishing together and he is so darn cute in Nook's sweatervest :3

tumblr_mx8wc8R2Vw1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Got the wishes of 8 of my villagers. Got Kid Cat's today which is.. well, let's just say I didn't expect him to want this, but whatever floats oyur boat, pal

tumblr_mx8w3bbKNT1svgayqo1_400.jpg

My other villagers want this so far:

Marshal - colorful
Whitney - appliance
Static - aqua
Lolly - clothing
Ankha - food
Apple - umbrella
Rosie - aqua, wallpaper
Kid Cat - doll

Still need Bob and Cheri's wishes

MicH

What, a Cabana wall? No thanks buddy. I got one. But anyone who hasn't should be biting your arm off. The Cabana Wall/Floor are rare as hell.
Yeah, I misread your post :p Just edited a iittle to late. I hope you find your flooring soon. I need the tropical floor which is super rare, too (and damn expensive)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Got the wishes of 8 of my villagers. Got Kid Cat's today which is.. well, let's just say I didn't expect him to want this, but whatever floats oyur boat, pal

tumblr_mx8w3bbKNT1svgayqo1_400.jpg

My other villagers want this so far:

Marshal - colorful
Whitney - appliance
Static - aqua
Lolly - clothing
Ankha - food
Apple - umbrella
Rosie - aqua, wallpaper
Kid Cat - doll

Still need Bob and Cheri's wishes

I finished up mine today:

Soleil-gray wallpaper
Flurry-pink carpet
Groucho-gray clothing
Ankha-colorful carpet
Drago-pink doll
Lionel-green instrument
Jacques-red toy
Tammi-red furniture
Muffy-white carpet
Carmen-blue umbrella

Glad I got that out of the way before I forgot.

Frogstep

Food is kind of a weird gift to want on Toy Day. I'm almost done collecting wish lists from my villagers too. Ankha seems to be the only one who doesn't want to tell me what she wants.

Zero_IYAD

Anyone still has extra Mush items?
The guy who promised to trade with me isn't replying to my messages :/

I really want to replace my Modern Wood room with a Mush one..
I need a Mush Stool, Mush Wall & Mush Table
I have a few extra Mush items myself for trading.

Hmz, so now it's down to one bug (will get this month), one fish en one diving animal to complete the encyclopedia... and that fish and diving animal are months away... :(

Have to do the toyday stuff yet. Also have to clean out my town. :( Did get a new badge for visiting town's though. :D

Would love to finish Zelda before Bravely Default barges in. :( And GT6. (although I think I gonna wait on that one for a bit more...)

Still have to play GTA5 for a bit too. Touched it once. Damn you, AC. :)

Frogstep

woah, my animals have been telling my birthday wish to visitors! :)

None of the villagers I talked to shared your wish with me. But I did see some interesting stuff.

9xjUhLB.jpg

I like Derwin's raptor. It died doing what it loved, playing Portal.

dwWE9it.jpg
dyugcMR.jpg

I also met Lily's clone who I guess was made before the original moved into my town. :p

Hope you have a fun birthday man. Left you a present right in front of you, enjoy! :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Talking of clone villagers, I've noticed if you meet "your" villagers in a dream town they are actually your villagers who think they are sharing a dream with you.

Chopper

If anyone finds a Cabana Flooring, or a Treasure Chest on an island, LET ME KNOW! They're the last two island items I need.

Nelo Ice

Banned
So having a Starbucks and McDonalds in walking distance across the street from me is so convenient for AC dlc and streetpass lol.

braves01

Banned
Anyone still has extra Mush items?
The guy who promised to trade with me isn't replying to my messages :/

I really want to replace my Modern Wood room with a Mush one..
I need a Mush Stool, Mush Wall & Mush Table
I have a few extra Mush items myself for trading.

I got one of each of those I think. I still need a Mush end table if have one, even just to catalog.

ugh double post sorry.

Does Gracie stuff ever go on sale?

Yes. From the first post:

"On top of this, during the last month there will be sales, with 15% off all items starting on the 15th, 30% off on the 21st, and 50% off on the 26th. Some of the seasonal items may be sold out and replaced with pieces of the Card series or the Wedding Cake item, though these items are not discounted. There are also clothes that you can only buy during the sales periods."

I got one of each of those I think. I still need a Mush end table if have one, even just to catalog.

ugh double post sorry.

I have an extra end table I can give ya.

I've been so absent minded today... still wanna pop by added's. Might not be able to do that till later. Almost bit on the 200+ nip price but decided to hold out.

I figured out I'm missing only seven KK songs though. Not too shabby.

braves01

Banned
Yes. From the first post:

"On top of this, during the last month there will be sales, with 15% off all items starting on the 15th, 30% off on the 21st, and 50% off on the 26th. Some of the seasonal items may be sold out and replaced with pieces of the Card series or the Wedding Cake item, though these items are not discounted. There are also clothes that you can only buy during the sales periods."

I thought I'd heard or read about that somewhere...oh well, I guess the 1.5 million I spent today wasn't too much.

I have an extra end table I can give ya.

I've been so absent minded today... still wanna pop by added's. Might not be able to do that till later. Almost bit on the 200+ nip price but decided to hold out.

I figured out I'm missing only seven KK songs though. Not too shabby.

Awesome, I'll keep an eye on the thread for when you're available. Thanks.

Zero_IYAD

ugh double post sorry.
Ah that'd be great if I can have these :")
Of course you can catalog whatever you want, I also have some extra Mush items to give away -not sure if an End Table is one of them tho-.

Whenever you can go online let me, thank you :>

Really looking to add some hardcore AC owners to my friends list to visit towns, etc. my FC is 1177-7950-3556 let me know if you add me and i'll add you.

Awesome, I'll keep an eye on the thread for when you're available. Thanks.

I'll pop on now and look for your town... ummm... just to make sure... what is the name of your town again? *chuckles*

Speaking of... if people could throw their town names in their profile, that'd be handy. I'm pretty absent-minded unless it's REALLY obvious. :p

braves01

Banned
Ah that'd be great if I can have these :")
Of course you can catalog whatever you want, I also have some extra Mush items to give away -not sure if an End Table is one of them tho-.

Whenever you can go online let me, thank you :>

Okay, I've added you and have my gates open. My FC is in my profile. I also double checked the mush items I have strewn about near my train station, and I actually don't have a mush table, but I have couple stools and the wallpaper. Feel free to take a golden clock too if you want.

I'll pop on now and look for your town... ummm... just to make sure... what is the name of your town again? *chuckles*

Poketon.

Okay, I've added you and have my gates open. My FC is in my profile. I also double checked the mush items I have strewn about near my train station, and I actually don't have a mush table, but I have couple stools and the wallpaper. Feel free to take a golden clock too if you want.

Poketon.

Ooh, the clock would be nice. :) And actually, you were the only person open right now. I just wanted to make sure. I knew I had you on my list from before. :D

I'm always on the periphery begging for help, but I like to read the hardcore players' stories. You all have a great community.

Everyone's welcome. No exclusivity.

Really looking to add some hardcore AC owners to my friends list to visit towns, etc. my FC is 1177-7950-3556 let me know if you add me and i'll add you.

I added you. :) I like it when people use the word "hardcore" in relation to Animal Crossing. The most hardcore things I did today in AC included harvesting my peach trees and fetching a river fish for Julian.

Frogstep

Completely missed the glow wands that were on sale today. They're actually pretty cool looking too. My store had a star shaped yellow wand and a heart shaped pink wand

Frogstep

Oh god how did my evening devolve into catching beetles and fishing out sharks?

That's pretty much how I've been spending most of my nights recently. Gotta generate some income somehow and since I'm bad about buying/selling turnips, it's the only way for me.

I actually find it relaxing.

Zero_IYAD

Thanks again : )

The room looks amazing, I still need a Mush Table tho, if anyone has an extra please let me know : )

Alright ACgaf, new villager reporting for duty. The mayor of Keystone Town.

tumblr_mx9s2uj2Lx1t5bpreo1_400.jpg

I just started my town and would like to make as many friends as possible.

Here's my friend code: 3411-1847-1407

I live in the -6 Central Time Zone. I'll be on at random times shaking trees, bug hunting, mayoring, etc.

Message or PM me so I can add you.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Alright ACgaf, new villager reporting for duty. The mayor of Keystone Town.

I just started my town and would like to make as many friends as possible.

Here's my friend code: 3411-1847-1407

I live in the -6 Central Time Zone. I'll be on at random times shaking trees, bug hunting, mayoring, etc.

Message or PM me so I can add you.

I added both of you. I'm also on central time. 2836-0258-6594

Robin64

I haven't had any snow except the very slight sprinkling I had one evening about a week ago. SNOW DAMMIT.

When does it start to settle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom