• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally! I just managed to complete my art gallery! Thank goodness for gamefaqs trading - traded a painting for a statue with nothing else to sweeten the deal.

Man, that took forever, but it feels good.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
So thanks to BPB I got quite some stuff off the list. For art I only need the Good Painting and the Ancient Statue now.

Not sure what painting you need, but good painting isn't the name of any of them.

Also, the amazing painting I have at Redd's still remains unclaimed.

Linius

Not sure what painting you need, but good painting isn't the name of any of them.

Also, the amazing painting I have at Redd's still remains unclaimed.

Hmmm, looks like I don't have the Neutral painting in my spreadsheet. I have one in my locker so I'll try that one.

No idea how I got the wrong painting :/

Animekatt

So thanks to BPB I got quite some stuff off the list. For art I only need the Good Painting and the Ancient Statue now.

As for the Christmas stuff, I still need some Jingle items: clock, lamp, piano, shelves, sofa and TV. I do have the full Santa outfit now. I still need the two Christmas dresses though.

Tomorrow I got a nice order coming in, so I can start decorating :D

You're in luck! I have the Ancient statue, and piano you wanted to cat from before.

Chopper

There's still loads of art I need. :(

Ancient Statue
Great Statue
Jolly Painting
Motherly Statue
Perfect Painting
Quaint Painting
Robust Statue
Wistful Painting

If anyone can help out with any of those, let me know!

I'm still trying to figure out the stalk market. So my turnips were decreasing all week but now have went up twice. According to the guides I'm reading, it will go up either one more time or two more times depending on if it's the small or large spike.
Is there any way to know which one it is or do you just have to take your chances and guess on the third increase?

I'm still trying to figure out the stalk market. So my turnips were decreasing all week but now have went up twice. According to the guides I'm reading, it will go up either one more time or two more times depending on if it's the small or large spike.
Is there any way to know which one it is or do you just have to take your chances and guess on the third increase?

You really have to guess. I have seen it right and I've been burned too. :/

Happy belated, by the way. Meant to make it over yesterday and didn't get time.

You really have to guess. I have seen it right and I've been burned too. :/

Happy belated, by the way. Meant to make it over yesterday and didn't get time.

Thanks!

I think I'm gonna start leaving my gate open all the time while playing.. will that impact my game play at all? I know you can't visit the home showcase or craft new furniture while the gate is open but are there any other drawbacks?

Roto13

Thanks!

I think I'm gonna start leaving my gate open all the time while playing.. will that impact my game play at all? I know you can't visit the home showcase or craft new furniture while the gate is open but are there any other drawbacks?

Some bugs (and maybe fish?) won't appear if your gate is open.

suzu

Freebies if anyone wants them.. let me know! I will be dumping it all sometime soon to free up space.

Furniture:

golden bench
golden screen

mush table x2
mush tv x2
mush closet x2
mush dresser x2
mush chair x2
mush end table
forest floor x2
forest wall x4

creepy statue
creepy crystal x2
creepy cauldron
creepy clock
creepy floor
creepy wall

jack-in-the-box

Saharah's special wallpaper/floors:

tree-lined wall
summit wall
classroom wall
desert vista
backyard fence
western vista x2
backgammon wall
ringside seating
chain-link fence
garden wall
skyscraper wall

chessboard rug
daisy meadow
saharah's desert x2
hopscotch floor
sporty floor
sandlot
western desert
closed road

Legit paintings:

famous painting
jolly painting

And I still need these if anybody has them or wants to trade:

proper painting
serene painting
solemn painting
beautiful statue
great statue
mystic statue
valiant statue

fish grill
golden wall torch
golden closet

Frogstep

Speaking of Redd, haven't seen that scamming mofo in a while. And when he does show up he usually has legit art that I already own. Doing my best to get art on my own but I might just start trading pieces to get ones I need.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Speaking of Redd, haven't seen that scamming mofo in a while. And when he does show up he usually has legit art that I already own. Doing my best to get art on my own but I might just start trading pieces to get ones I need.

What are you missing?

No kidding. :( My rarest visitor who only brings presents for friends.

I was looking through my lockers and found 5 or so legit paintings I got from villagers (my museum is complete). I'll post which ones later. First come, first serve.

Sure I'll take it. :)

I might have some that you're missing. Which do you need?

Dropped it in front of the station for you. :) I'll be around on and off tonight if you want to pick it up. If not, I'll just hold onto it.

Dynamic, solemn, basic, nice, common, flowery, fine, moody, wistful, serene, wild, graceful. Plus the mystic statue.

Katrina is easily my least common, with either Saharah or Gulliver being the most. I just want that dumb pwp I'll never use :p

So come visit everyday for a reading.

Frogstep

Dropped it in front of the station for you. :) I'll be around on and off tonight if you want to pick it up. If not, I'll just hold onto it.

Dynamic, solemn, basic, nice, common, flowery, fine, moody, wistful, serene, wild, graceful. Plus the mystic statue.

That works! I'll be sure to check when you're open tonight and pick that up. :D

Dynamic, basic, nice, common and fine paintings I have spares of that I can drop off for you. Least I can do to repay the favor. :)

Question: I found some patterns that I was using for my TTing town villager. I can't find them on the internet, and I don't know how I could transfer them to my main town (I didn't create them so I can't get them my dreaming). Any ideas?

Anyone (preferably active during GMT times) want Wolfgang?

The person I was giving him to doesn't have a free space.

Please PM me if interested!

That works! I'll be sure to check when you're open tonight and pick that up. :D

Dynamic, basic nice, common and fine paintings I have spares of that I can drop off for you. Least I can do to repay the favor. :)

No "least" about that. :) But I really appreciate the help. I saved your list so I can try to make it up to you. I'll give you a heads up when I'm home in a couple hours.

Frogstep

No "least" about that. :) But I really appreciate the help. I saved your list so I can try to make it up to you. I'll give you a heads up when I'm home in a couple hours.

Sounds good. They've been unclaimed for a while so I'm just glad they're going to someone who needs em. The extra storage space is also nice. :p

edit: I made a mistake when I listed the paintings I have for you. I meant to say Wild instead of Common.

suzu

Here are the extra legit paintings I have if anyone wants them:

famous painting
flowery painting
common painting
jolly painting
warm painting
wild painting

I'm the mayor! I wanna put lockers in the post office, dammit. Hauling all these Bells to the ATM is hard work.

famous painting x2
flowery painting x2
common painting
jolly painting
warm painting
wild painting

If I could grab flowery, famous, and warm - that'd be awesome. Didn't realize I did not have those yet.

Sure! I'll stop over your place? A quick in and out. :p
Wink wink nudge nudge...

:p

Yeah, gimme one sec!

Edit: I''ll leave my town open in case anyone wants to pop by for a bit. I need to go make dinner though and do a couple of things so I'll be afk.

I know someone was looking for Gracie's stool... *snickers* so if you wanna come by and bag that up, feel free. :p

milkham

famous painting x2
flowery painting x2
common painting
jolly painting
warm painting
wild painting

can i have that wild painting? i have a graceful painting for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom