• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

Yay, Naughty or Nice Day tomorrow! I'll be leaving my gate open for as long as possible for you guys to come visit :D

I still need a Gorgeous Stool and Table, but this looks pretty good, in my opinion!

I have to say, the Gorgeous Chair looks incredible. It might be my favorite item in AC :eek:

I have that Gorgeous stuff. You may catalog it, if you need. And yes, the chair is one comfy looking piece.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I don't think one can catalogue Gracie stuff unfortunately.

Which is a shame because it means her designs are basically useless for refurbs.

Well, Gracie stuff can be cataloged. Just not reordered. It's great if there's a set you don't want to buy but need the percentage points for the badges. Not so great if you missed something or you'd, as BGBW mentioned, like to use some of her designs for customizing furniture.

Thanks, it's no problem tjough. I will get them eventually.

Also just found out that there's a sofa. I didn't know that! Yes!

http://moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=gorgeous&obtained=&interior=&fashion=

Room looks great so far. :)

My shops has only sold the carpet five days in a row.
No Jingle wall?
I don't think one can catalogue Gracie stuff unfortunately.

Which is a shame because it means her designs are basically useless for refurbs.

Damn shame, I'm very tempted to make an alt villager now so I can make the room themes, atm my house is so full of crap and Gracie's giftwraps. Running out of storage XD

Edit: Also still no snow, unless it is when I check in a mo =P
tumblr_mxcabhSOv21sa067po1_400.jpg

Sharing screenshots take waay too long

Give me your tumblr/twitters folks ;P

MicH

Wow, looks amazing! Good work! :D

Well, Gracie stuff can be cataloged. Just not reordered. It's great if there's a set you don't want to buy but need the percentage points for the badges. Not so great if you missed something or you'd, as BGBW mentioned, like to use some of her designs for customizing furniture.

http://moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=gorgeous&obtained=&interior=&fashion=

Room looks great so far. :)
Thanks guys! That sofa looks amazing. I'm totatlly running out of space for that room:eek:

I've almost finished my villagers' wishes, too!

Marshal - colorful umbrella
Whitney - gray appliance
Static - aqua clothing
Lolly - brown clothing
Ankha - yellow food
Apple - umbrella
Rosie - aqua wallpaper
Kid Cat - black doll
Bob - aqua
Cheri - white toy

At first I was kinda skeptical about Kid Cat wanting a doll.. but a black doll!? Oooh boy, Kid Cat must have a dark side!

And Lolly, seriously? Brown clothing? Tat sounds so dull :( She actually just gave me an awesome winter sweater though and I LOVE it! Quickly changed into it :D

EDIT: My Tumblr is MichGAF if anyone wants to follow me. I'll probably post all my screenshots here anyway

MicH

Yeah I'll open up for you.
Thanks man!

Also I can't believe we have another storm here in Denmark. Two in less than two months when the last one was in 1999!! The entire country is at a stand still and people are stranded and can't get home. Jesus

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Thanks man!

Also I can't believe we have another storm here in Denmark. Two in less than two months when the last one was in 1999!! The entire country is at a stand still and people are stranded and can't get home. Jesus

Wow, that's pretty crazy. Stay safe!

I sorta finished my Christmas room today and I am VERY pleased. I still need a Gorgeous Stool and Table, but this looks pretty good, in my opinion!
[

I had the stool yesterday but I think I posted my town would be open for you to buy it after you had already gone to sleep. :/

I wish we had Krampus stories instead of some old happy old bastard that only gives you coal if you haven't been good. The parades are AMAZING. They're on my list of things I need to see in person at least once.

Linius

I am very interested! Can I come buy it?

Also Linius: I got your Jingle stuff

Well if you get home safely I'll pick it up tonight. Stay safe man. It's pretty windy over here too at the moment. I heard they shut down the bridge between Denmark and Sweden, that's heavy stuff.

MicH

Wow, that's pretty crazy. Stay safe!
Thanks, my study group and I decided to work from home today which turned out to be a very good idea. No trains are running anymore in any parts of the country. I would hate to be stuck at my university until tomorrow

Thanks for letting me buy those pieces. I finished my Christmas room now and it looks amazing. Warm, cozy and comfy :3

I had the stool yesterday but I think I posted my town would be open for you to buy it after you had already gone to sleep. :/

I wish we had Krampus stories instead of some old happy old bastard that only gives you coal if you haven't been good. The parades are AMAZING. They're on my list of things I need to see in person at least once.
Oh yeah, I must have missed tat. Thanks anyway, I got my stool now :D

Well if you get home safely I'll pick it up tonight. Stay safe man. It's pretty windy over here too at the moment. I heard they shut down the bridge between Denmark and Sweden, that's heavy stuff.
Yeah, everything has been shut down in Denmark. All bridges, all trains, all ferries. If you haven't been able to get home, you are stuck :/ Thank goodness I'm home, but thanks.

Koomaster

Stay safe MicH

Club Nintendo Japan; AC magnets and 3DS pouch:
I think I need coffee and I don't even drink coffee. I kept reading this as a magnetic 3DS pouch and thinking what a horrible sounding product.
Surrounding a 3DS with magnets sounds like a bad idea. :p

Also yeah, stay safe MicH; hope the storm clears up relatively soon.

suzu

I may be a little greedy, but I'm very much interested in the creepy set + jack in the box + old flooring since I missed Halloween. Do you still have them and what are you looking for in return?

Yep, everything free is laying about near/north of my town tree. lol. Hope that storm doesn't trouble you too badly. :/

This would help me enormously with collecting the entire Saharah set, why are you getting rid of all of it? :p

Anyways, I could pay or trade you for it. This is quite a valuable set.

Just freeing up space. :p The Saharah stuff is near my train station. Also, I've added you! My 3DS fc is 1907-8574-3096.

----

Let me know when either of you are available to stop by. I don't really need anything in return.

MicH

Yep, everything free is laying about near/north of my town tree. lol. Hope that storm doesn't trouble you too badly. :/

Just freeing up space. :p The Saharah stuff is near my train station. Also, I've added you! My 3DS fc is 1907-8574-3096.

----

Let me know when either of you are available to stop by. I don't really need anything in return.
Thank you very much! I can visit you whenever you're available :D

Do you collect the Golden set? I have a few pieces t ogive away if you want them

suzu

Thank you very much! I can visit you whenever you're available :D

Do you collect the Golden set? I have a few pieces t ogive away if you want them

I need to do some chores at the moment (so I won't be responsive), but I'll leave my gate open for you!

As for the Golden set, the only pieces I'm missing are the carpet, woman, and wall torch. If you've got any of those, that'd be cool :D

MicH

I need to do some chores at the moment (so I won't be responsive), but I'll leave my gate open for you!

As for the Golden set, the only pieces I'm missing are the carpet, woman, and wall torch. If you've got any of those, that'd be cool :D
I only have the carpet, but I will bring that for you :D Thanks!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

I might have an extra wall torch if you want it.

Edit: Actually my mistake, I must have given the extra torch away. Conveniently enough, I do have an extra woman though :)

MicH

Thank you so much, suzu! I really appreciate it :D Oh, and you have Cheri aka the best villager ever. I LOVE Cheri <3

Sure. Are you online?
Yup. I may need to add you. My FC is 2836-0194-8979

I have almost the entire Jingle set. Do you want to catalog the rest I have too?

Ultimadrago

Yup. I may need to add you. My FC is 2836-0194-8979

I have almost the entire Jingle set. Do you want to catalog the rest I have too?

It says I already have you added. (Probably from Pokemon), but you're not on the list. Hmm.

And thanks for the offer! But I have every Jingle piece besides the shelves.

milkham

----

can i come by and touch everything?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If anyone wants the Christmas Tree I can open my town so you can catalogue it. If you come over and you have the autumn leafs I wouldn't mind you bringing them along so I could catalogue them in return.

suzu

Thank you so much, suzu! I really appreciate it :D Oh, and you have Cheri aka the best villager ever. I LOVE Cheri <3

Cheri. <3

Np. Do you still need the jack-in-the-box and old flooring? It's still here next to the left over creepy stuff.

I might have an extra wall torch if you want it.

Edit: Actually my mistake, I must have given the extra torch away. Conveniently enough, I do have an extra woman though :)

Thanks!

can i come by and touch everything?

Like a bum going through my junk.

MicH

Just noticed that there's a holiday candle (not festive). Has anyone gotten it yet? Apparently you get it from the Timmy and Tommy store

Koomaster

If anyone wants the Christmas Tree I can open my town so you can catalogue it. If you come over and you have the autumn leafs I wouldn't mind you bringing them along so I could catalogue them in return.
Missed you; would it be possible to open your gates again so I could catalog the tree? I have some leaves for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom