• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
That would be awesome, thanks. Do you need anything?

Nah not really, thanks though. I'll be here in about four and a half hours, or I can just get it to you tomorrow or something. I should be free then through the rest of the night, likely.

If anybody else needs me to order it, let me know.

Linius

Just freeing up space. :p The Saharah stuff is near my train station. Also, I've added you! My 3DS fc is 1907-8574-3096.

----

Let me know when either of you are available to stop by. I don't really need anything in return.

Thanks, my study group and I decided to work from home today which turned out to be a very good idea. No trains are running anymore in any parts of the country. I would hate to be stuck at my university until tomorrow

Thanks for letting me buy those pieces. I finished my Christmas room now and it looks amazing. Warm, cozy and comfy :3

Oh yeah, I must have missed tat. Thanks anyway, I got my stool now :D

Yeah, everything has been shut down in Denmark. All bridges, all trains, all ferries. If you haven't been able to get home, you are stuck :/ Thank goodness I'm home, but thanks.

Are you two around? I could come by! :)

Adding you as well of course Suzu!

Yay, Naughty or Nice Day tomorrow! I'll be leaving my gate open for as long as possible for you guys to come visit :D

I sorta finished my Christmas room today and I am VERY pleased. I still need a Gorgeous Stool and Table, but this looks pretty good, in my opinion!

tumblr_mxc2oxv2aq1svgayqo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mxc2q53GpJ1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I have to say, the Gorgeous Chair looks incredible. It might be my favorite item in AC :eek:

Looks so good!

Is there anyone who could order me a Christmas tree and a menorah? I just picked back up and am behind with my Xmas cataloguing . . .

Roto13

I currently have every K.K. Slider song in display somewhere in my home, so people I streetpass with can order them. Wonder if I should take some of them down, though. I'm actually completely out of "room" to put anything down in some of my rooms. Like the basement, where I put stuff like spare paintings, and where I have all of the songs that don't fit the colour schemes of my other rooms displayed....

The sea butterfly looks like a Sprixie princess in its little tank. :)

Are there any Christmasy sounding KK songs? I've been lax about completing my music catalog and only now working on finishing it. Nothing in my stereo sounds very festive though.

Looks so good!

Is there anyone who could order me a Christmas tree and a menorah? I just picked back up and am behind with my Xmas cataloguing . . .

Which tree? Or both? I have an extra of both sizes you can have. Plus the menorah (ahem, "festive candle") you can catalog. I think I've collected all the side items from friends except the single holiday candle.

MicH

Are there any Christmasy sounding KK songs? I've been lax about completing my music catalog and only now working on finishing it. Nothing in my stereo sounds very festive though.

Which tree? Or both? I have an extra of both sizes you can have. Plus the menorah (ahem, "festive candle") you can catalog. I think I've collected all the side items from friends except the single holiday candle.
I currently have Stale Cupcakes playing and I like it. It fits the room very well

Game is on sale on Amazon for $25.

http://www.amazon.com/Animal-Crossing-New-Leaf-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B0053BCML6/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

Quick, someone sell me on this game!
It was released in June and we're still playing it. Seriously good game if you're into simulation games.

Niraj

Songwise....maybe K.K. Stroll. Mildly reminds me of snowfall. K.K. Ballad? Stale Cupcakes might be good actually.

I can order you the holiday candle if you want, or you can catalog the one I ordered for MicH.

Damn hell.. this game is really making my carpal tunnel flare up.
Any game does it.. but this is the one I always want to play. lol

I currently have Stale Cupcakes playing and I like it. It fits the room very well

Songwise....maybe K.K. Stroll. Mildly reminds me of snowfall. K.K. Ballad? Stale Cupcakes might be good actually.

I can order you the holiday candle if you want, or you can catalog the one I ordered for MicH.

Didn't think of YouTube. Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll put these on later. KK Chorale seems kind of holidayish too.

I'd appreciate it, Niraj. Whatever's easier for you.

Niraj

Didn't think of YouTube. Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll put these on later. KK Chorale seems kind of holidayish too.

I'd appreciate it, Niraj. Whatever's easier for you.

Yeah that's not bad either. I'll just order you one so you can display it.

I didn't know there were two. I'd take both if you can spare. I'll PM you about coming by later. Yay!

Olaf has been hanging out in my downtown every day for like the past two weeks, despite having moved out two months ago.

Just admit it, Olaf. You're homeless.

Frogstep

Got wish list for all my villagers complete! :)

Ribbot - orange doll
Lily - brown appliance
Prince - green plant
Cousteau - pink furniture
Puddles - brown furniture
Henry - orange umbrella (frogs don't use umbrellas...)
Del - yellow food
Jacques - beige furniture
Pashmina - pink doll
Ankha - gray lamp

Niraj

So.....Pashmina moved out with zero warning. First time that's happened.

That sucks man :( I'll let you know if Muffy wants to move in case you want another uchi
lol :(

Drake is in my campsite and I'm without a lazy villager. Anyone have an opinion on him?

He doesn't seem terrible for a duck. Also his Japanese name is apparently "Foie Gras" which is pretty hilarious.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Anyone's town buying turnips for a good price?. It's looking like I'm either going to lose money or make very little profit.

Niraj

Anyone's town buying turnips for a good price?. It's looking like I'm either going to lose money or make very little profit.

I've got them for 188 right now. Nothing special really. I haven't really been following the trend, but the morning price was 164ish.

Nelo Ice

Banned
I've got them for 188 right now. Nothing special really. I haven't really been following the trend, but the morning price was 164ish.
That works. I bought mine for 107. Prices started at 127 and have gone down each time I've checked since.

Marvie_3

Banned
That sucks man :( I'll let you know if Muffy wants to move in case you want another uchi
lol :(
You shut your whore mouth, Niraj!

I'm not too bummed because Pashmina sucked anyway. It was just weird because none of my other townies mentioned she was leaving.

Roto13

I'm not too bummed because Pashmina sucked anyway. It was just weird because none of my other townies mentioned she was leaving.

It happened to me with Tank, who I loved dearly. He has started showing up on Main Street, though.

Lily moved out without telling me, but the other animals mentioned it was going to happen. She never gave me a chance to ask her to stay. :(

Niraj

That works. I bought mine for 107. Prices started at 127 and have gone down each time I've checked since.

I can open up for you. Just let me know when you're free. My re-tail closes in 3 hours.

See, this is probably why she moved. So abusive.

LadyRiven

Hey guys,
I have a really hard time keeping up with the thread but I would like to make some friends and exchange some items and stuff!

This is my friends code:
0302-0197-0810

If you add me, please send me a private message so that I can add you back. I might miss it in the thread. :x

By the way, I goofed on thanksgiving and missed out on the cornucopia. Does anyone have a 2nd one available that they don't need?

I used to keep a spreadsheet of all my cataloged items, but I just can't keep up with it. I'm struggling to get game time in every single day lately, but I'm doing my best. Christmas is my favorite holiday, so I want to make sure I get all of the Christmas items while I can!

I will go through my items later and look for doubles of non-orderable stuff that folks might want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom