• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just added myself to the spreadsheet. Haven't had my 3DS long so I don't have any friends yet but if anybody wants add me feel free to just send me a pm! I look forward to visiting your towns!

MicH

Completed my villagers' wish lists.

Marshal - colorful umbrella
Whitney - gray appliance
Static - aqua clothing
Lolly - brown clothing
Ankha - yellow food
Apple -aqua umbrella
Rosie - aqua wallpaper
Kid Cat - black doll
Bob - aqua lamp
Cheri - white toy

My villagers REALLY like aqua stuff, huh?

Finished my villager Toy Day list today, and got the special event item from a nice PAL ACer. :D

Agent S: Red Clothes
Ankha: Yellow Food
Cube: Green Doll
Marina: White Furniture
Octavian: Green Instrument
Peaches: Black Wallpaper
Ribbot: Green Furniture
Rocket: Colorful Furniture
Stitches: Pink Doll
Zucker: Colorful Food

Does anyone know if wrapping the Toy Day gifts makes any difference? Obviously you'd want to wait until the day of so you done lose track, but I think it might be neat. But I really want Jingle's pictures, so I don't want to do anything that would jeopardize that.

Robin64

Oh yeah! Naughty or Nice Day!

brqBVG9.jpg

gKDdXeW.jpg

UNQzF9c.jpg

8bRwirH.jpg

Frogstep

Does anyone know if wrapping the Toy Day gifts makes any difference? Obviously you'd want to wait until the day of so you done lose track, but I think it might be neat. But I really want Jingle's pictures, so I don't want to do anything that would jeopardize that.

It was my understanding that you would just get handed a bag of gifts from Jingle himself on Toy Day and you'd have to pass them out according to what everyone wanted.

At least that's what I got from reading FAQ's and stuff.

MicH

Oooh, yay! Finally an EU only holiday :D Woooh!

And yes, I am going to post the exact same pictures :( OH WELL HERE WE GO

tumblr_mxdm3cQo8m1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Isabelle looking ADORABLE in her Santa outfit :3

tumblr_mxdm4r7AmW1svgayqo1_400.jpg

YAY

tumblr_mxdm5z5vuU1svgayqo1_400.jpg

YAY!

tumblr_mxdm7cMx6Y1svgayqo1_400.jpg

But I am always Dewford's nice-boy, Isabelle!

tumblr_mxdm8o7hi51svgayqo1_400.jpg

I feel so lonely. I NEED FRIENDS

tumblr_mxdma6sGwW1svgayqo1_400.jpg

My Christmas room is officially complete!

And some pictures from last night:

tumblr_mxdm0dMmUM1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Having fun with suzu and milkham :D Suzu's town looks amazing!

tumblr_mxdm1pRzkW1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Linius came over and we look very much alike :eek:

Anyway, if anyone wants to come over and get the holiday stocking, just let me know! Feel free to check out my town, house and shops and buy whatever you want :D

It was my understanding that you would just get handed a bag of gifts from Jingle himself on Toy Day and you'd have to pass them out according to what everyone wanted.

At least that's what I got from reading FAQ's and stuff.
Ah, I thought you had to get them yourself, but I guess that makes more sense considering that you aren't told to gather the gifts on your own. (I guess I'm just super proactive!)

Gifts should still be wrapped though. I wanna see them open them... :(

Frogstep

Oooh, yay! Finally an EU only holiday :D Woooh!

Anyway, if anyone wants to come over and get the holiday stocking, just let me know! Feel free to check out my town, house and shops and buy whatever you want :D

I wouldn't mind making a quick visit, getting sort of late here. If you're available tomorrow that would also be a good time. :)

Frogstep

You guys should def check out MicH's Christmas room in game, it's amazing!

Thanks again! I'll definitely be visiting again next time you're open. :)

MicH

You guys should def check out MicH's Christmas room in game, it's amazing!

Thanks again! I'll definitely be visiting again next time you're open. :)
Thank you, you're way too kind :p

Fun times, let's play again soon! :D

If anyone else wants to come over and get the holiday stocking just let me know

Linius

Yes Mich, you have a great choice of clothing.

So today is the day Europe Gaf fights to get some extra visitors because of an exclusive holiday :lol

Well at some point I hope to get some visitors too because I'm like eight visits away from the silver medal. And it's taking me forever to get those last few visits it seems :p

It's Naughty-or-Nice Day in my town now if anyone wants to come over and get the event item.

Could I pop by real quick? I hate to just come in and leave, but I'm getting ready for work. If I can bring anything to you later, please let me know and I'll be happy to order anything that I can. :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If anyone has a villager moving out (preferably uichi or smug) please tell me, or maybe just come over and infect me.

Semajer

Could I pop by real quick? I hate to just come in and leave, but I'm getting ready for work. If I can bring anything to you later, please let me know and I'll be happy to order anything that I can. :)

Yup. I'll open my gate now.

EDIT: Okay, it's open now.

EDIT 2: I'm having some trouble with my internet, so you may not be able to connect if you still want to come over, sorry.

EDIT 3: Nevermind, seems like it worked.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
We hang those stocking up a bit high don't we? Poor santa is going to have to get a step ladder to put the presents in!

Linius

We hang those stocking up a bit high don't we? Poor santa is going to have to get a step ladder to put the presents in!

Yeah, I was surprised by that. Was hoping to hang it kind of near to a fire place but it's so high up.

My Christmas is a mess right now, I can't figure out what kind of style I want to follow. Michs rooms is great but I also want to be some what original. Though it's hard of course because in the end most of us will work with the same kind of furniture to create a holiday spirit.

Yup. I'll open my gate now.

EDIT: Okay, it's open now.

EDIT 2: I'm having some trouble with my internet, so you may not be able to connect if you still want to come over, sorry.

EDIT 3: Nevermind, seems like it worked.

Thanks again Semajer! Really appreciate it. Please let me know if there's anything you need. :)

Linius

There are event items I missed out on, if you got any of the following, that'd be super:
Orange-Pumpkin Head
Bulb Bopper
Creepy bat stone
Mush End Table
Mush TV

I think I have a Mush TV for you. I can open up my town for you later, gonna grab lunch now.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm off for a (late) breakfast, but I'll leave my gate open in the mean time if anyone wants to do the event quickly.

Villager is called Haruka btw since I'm currently using my alt.

Chopper

Woo hoo! Naughty or Nice day!

Finished my Santa outfit this morning. Still need to get my hands on a Festive Candle, a Festive Flag and a Stuffed Stocking, if anyone else has come across them.

Also, just need a Gorgeous Stool to finish up that set.

And I haven't managed to extract any present information out of my villagers yet! Must work on that...

Linius

Sweet. I'll check back here every ten minutes or so, until you're ready.

Adding you and putting the Mush TV in front of my station :)

Still need to get my hands on a Festive Candle, a Festive Flag and a Stuffed Stocking, if anyone else has come across them.

I'mma gonna open up anyways in a bit so I could have the bolded items in front of my station for you to catalogue.

Linius

Well damn, my town Resetti'd. Looks like you still have the TV right Semajer?

Opening again for anyone who wants to visit.

Linius

There are two stockings? Weird.

Made a new dress for my alt (I seem to make more dress than tops…)

tumblr_mxdxlu34mw1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

It's based off a design I found in this video.

Nice design!

And yes, the Europe event stocking and the regular one from the shop.

EDIT

Not sure what's happening but my town keeps crashing apparently. I guess it has something to do with the storm and 4G internet not being so stable? Normally I don't have trouble like this with just one visitor :/

Linius

I think that's my fault. Shitty work wifi. Unfortunately those two items didn't register. I'll try again later.

Oh the first time visiting was you as well? Then it could be you indeed. Let's hope so since it's only your work wifi and I depend on my phone internet :p

Any US Gaffers want the event stocking? I want to try if my town is stable again.

Animekatt

Oh the first time visiting was you as well? Then it could be you indeed. Let's hope so since it's only your work wifi and I depend on my phone internet :p

Any US Gaffers want the event stocking? I want to try if my town is stable again.

Yeah sure. :) Open up.

MicH

MicH! Lemme come to your town! :)

Hmmm... I have Coco in my tent. She's cool looking, but I already have 2 rabbits. What to do...
I can open for you now :)

And you should totally get Coco!

EDIT: Ah, yeah just go to Linius :D I have to eat now anyway

Animekatt

I'm sitting at Porter, looking at the list of faraway towns. Who ever I see first, I will go to that town. lol

Edit: I'm in Linius' town MicH, but I will still come over once i'm finished. We can take pics at that standout thingy. :)

zigg

So Barold was a move-in but I don't yet know where from. A move-in that apparently sat in my game for months while I played other things. 😄

Hey guys,
I have a really hard time keeping up with the thread but I would like to make some friends and exchange some items and stuff!
Hi! I also don't keep up with the thread very well, and I only have small windows when I can actually go online, plus I missed a couple months there playing Rune Factory and such. 😊 It happens with this game… but I'm trying to do a few things again now. Like buy lots of fertilizer. And eventually make sure I have breeding pairs of my complete hybrid collection in storage.

I used to keep a spreadsheet of all my cataloged items, but I just can't keep up with it. I'm struggling to get game time in every single day lately, but I'm doing my best.
I thought spreadsheet was the way to go myself, but eventually settled on MoriDB. Here's my catalog. I guess it's not complete or 100% accurate but I've had a good run with it. Most importantly, it's very easy to use so long as I'm near my computer.

MicH

I'm sitting at Porter, looking at the list of faraway towns. Who ever I see first, I will go to that town. lol

Edit: I'm in Linius' town MicH, but I will still come over once i'm finished. We can take pics at that standout thingy. :)
Sure! I'll open my gate when Ankha leaves my house (she loves it oh so much)

Linius

Katt just made a compliment about Olivia. So I went talking to Olivia just now and she said Katt didn't make such a good first impression :(

EDIT

Btw, 195 people have visited Westeros now.

Linius

I've got to do some other stuff so I've put my 3DS away because it's quite distracting me when I should study :p

But I'll be on in the evening (euro time), these last five to get a silver medal will come :D

Animekatt

I'll come too!

And Katt, can you please list the items you needed again? :p

I'm currently being trolled by the nooklings. In 6 days, I've had the piano thrice, and chair twice...
So I need all but the chair, piano, lamp, wall and floor. XD

I've got to do some other stuff so I've put my 3DS away because it's quite distracting me when I should study :p

But I'll be on in the evening (euro time), these last five to get a silver medal will come :D

Np, have fun studying! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom