• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

I'm currently being trolled by the nooklings. In 6 days, I've had the piano thrice, and chair twice...
So I need all but the chair, piano, lamp, wall and floor. XD

Np, have fun studying! :p
Ordered the rest for you and I should have it in 2 hours (unless I have ordered too much and it gets delayed)

I'm sorry Animal Crossing GAF, I will see you all once in a while again, but Bravely Default calls, hope to catch you guys on when I do get back on X'D:
BazrqhQIEAAsBQb.jpg:large

Downhome

My wife asked me to find friends to add for her in this game. I read the OP but can't find the link for what I need. She just wants a few places to visit, people to visit her, people to trade and do stuff with.

My wife asked me to find friends to add for her in this game. I read the OP but can't find the link for what I need. She just wants a few places to visit, people to visit her, people to trade and do stuff with.

We have a severely out of date spreadsheet that no one's used in months but generally we encourage new players or people looking for AC friends to just post their FC and we can add each other.

If she's not a member of GAF and wants to try associating with AC players directly, The Bell Tree Forums (run by a GAFfer) is an excellent place to meet people, make friends, and trade.

Downhome

We have a severely out of date spreadsheet that no one's used in months but generally we encourage new players or people looking for AC friends to just post their FC and we can add each other.

If she's not a member of GAF and wants to try associating with AC players directly, The Bell Tree Forums (run by a GAFfer) is an excellent place to meet people, make friends, and trade.

Thanks for the response bluepolicebox.

No, she isn't a member here. I'll let her know of that forum though. Is it still fine to post the information in this thread though? It's technically my 3DS so I need more friends in general anyway, lol. This is mainly for her though. I want her to get the most out of this that is possible since she isn't much of a gamer and I'm trying to encourage her more and more, lol.

Ultimadrago

Thanks MicH! Had fun exploring your beautiful town. I hope to visit again sometime. The villagers' houses are set so neatly too!
KuGsj.gif

Thanks for the response bluepolicebox.

No, she isn't a member here. I'll let her know of that forum though. Is it still fine to post the information in this thread though? It's technically my 3DS so I need more friends in general anyway, lol. This is mainly for her though. I want her to get the most out of this that is possible since she isn't much of a gamer and I'm trying to encourage her more and more, lol.

Oh, absolutely. :) I just mentioned it in case she found herself wanting to connect with other players directly. Or in addition to.

Feel free to add me if you like. My FC is in my profile. I still play regularly and am active in the thread. If she sees my gates open (town is called Burrow), she's welcome to drop by anytime.

MicH

That was fun, thanks. :) I like seeing Izzy in her little Santa coat.

Thanks MicH! Had fun exploring your beautiful town. I hope to visit again sometime. The villagers' houses are set so neatly too!
KuGsj.gif
You're welcome :D It's fun to have you guys over as it always is with Gaffers :D I really missed this. And many thanks for the compliments!

Currently diving for the last underwater creatures I need. So far I'm down to the Spiny Lobster and Red King Crab (omg it's so fast) for this month.

FearMyWrench is an admin/moderator and runs a related sister site.

He's already claim the OT on the theoretical Wii U version of Animal Crossing as well XD

You're welcome :D It's fun to have you guys over as it always is with Gaffers :D I really missed this. And many thanks for the compliments!

Currently diving for the last underwater creatures I need. So far I'm down to the Spiny Lobster and Red King Crab (omg it's so fast) for this month.
I need to play when you guys are on, but my schedules playing AC is off sync with you guys ='(

Downhome

Oh, absolutely. :) I just mentioned it in case she found herself wanting to connect with other players directly. Or in addition to.

Feel free to add me if you like. My FC is in my profile. I still play regularly and am active in the thread. If she sees my gates open (town is called Burrow), she's welcome to drop by anytime.

Thanks, I just added you. Here is our code...

0344-9318-3424

Everyone else, feel free to add us as well. I'll add anyone in for her. Thanks!

Chopper

Has anyone else stopped receiving New Leaf streetpasses from relay points? My Showcase was full, so thought I might have to delete some houses (which takes ages) but two days later, that doesn't seem to have worked. Very annoying.

Westraid

Has anyone else stopped receiving New Leaf streetpasses from relay points? My Showcase was full, so thought I might have to delete some houses (which takes ages) but two days later, that doesn't seem to have worked. Very annoying.
Yeah, same here, and my Showcase only had a handfull of houses so that couldn't be a problem. Streetpassed a lot of people but nothing. :\

Koomaster

Dream Suite peeps, I need assistance. I'm somehow missing two fossils in my town for the past week. I swear I have used my eyes and looked everywhere but I can't find them. If anyone has time and could take a look, I just updated my town's dream address...

5600-2156-1102

zigg

I wonder if it may be because fewer people are playing. Don't most StreetPass games stop sharing data when your own queue is full?

Dream Suite peeps, I need assistance. I'm somehow missing two fossils in my town for the past week. I swear I have used my eyes and looked everywhere but I can't find them. If anyone has time and could take a look, I just updated my town's dream address...

5600-2156-1102

One of them is to the right of Moe's house.

And, hey, you found Lobo! :)

Chopper

I wonder if it may be because fewer people are playing. Don't most StreetPass games stop sharing data when your own queue is full?
Good point. Though I would be amazed if it was that consistent. So many of the 12 passes a day I get have been playing New Leaf recently that there has to be a far more arbitrary reason for it.

I would say that, of those 12 a day, 99.9% have been passed between relays. There's no way that many people actually come by here on a daily basis.

Good point. Though I would be amazed if it was that consistent. So many of the 12 passes a day I get have been playing New Leaf recently that there has to be a far more arbitrary reason for it.

I would say that, of those 12 a day, 99.9% have been passed between relays. There's no way that many people actually come by here on a daily basis.
Maybe they are lazy like me and can't be bothered to go the home showcase to check out the Streetpasses XP

Koomaster

One of them is to the right of Moe's house.

And, hey, you found Lobo! :)
WOW! Time to go get glasses as I'm not even sure how I missed that one! Unless that one spawned this morning and I found one of the hidden ones instead.

HannibalJones was nice enough to keep a watch on when his Lobo was planning to move. Was able to come and talk to Lobo the day after Thanksgiving and invite him into my town. Seriously happy to have him; he's been in every AC town I've started since the beginning on the GC. :)

MicH

WOOHOO!

Whitney came through and recommended me the VERY LAST PUBLIC WORKS PROJECT THAT I NEED :D OMG (besides the Weeding Day ones, of course)

The Modern Bench was my last one. Another one of my goals have been achieved

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
MicH and bluepolicebox, I have your candles. I'm happy to drop them off whenever you guys are free.

WOW! Time to go get glasses as I'm not even sure how I missed that one! Unless that one spawned this morning and I found one of the hidden ones instead.

HannibalJones was nice enough to keep a watch on when his Lobo was planning to move. Was able to come and talk to Lobo the day after Thanksgiving and invite him into my town. Seriously happy to have him; he's been in every AC town I've started since the beginning on the GC. :)

Even with glasses, that's the only one I could spot. Granted, I'm the least qualified person here to look for fossils.

Very cool about Lobo though. I was pleased to see him when I woke up in your plaza. :)

Yeah that's fine. I'll open up.

I can come stop by too.

Niraj

Even with glasses, that's the only one I could spot. Granted, I'm the least qualified person here to look for fossils.

Very cool about Lobo though. I was pleased to see him when I woke up in your plaza. :)

I can come stop by too.

I'm still open. I'll try to look at Koo's town once I'm free of visitors as well. Thanks for stopping by MicH :)

MicH

I'm still open. I'll try to look at Koo's town once I'm free of visitors as well. Thanks for stopping by MicH :)
Thank you so much. That holiday candle is very nice! Glad to add it to my room.

Phineas totally just trolled me. He finally showed up and my mind was racing - what badge would he give me!? Finally that golden playtime badge?A visitor badge - or me visiting towns!?

No. A stupid diving badge :( Gonna make a big picture post soon!

MicH

Some pictures from my day in Dewford :3

Fun times when Frogstep decided to visit :D

tumblr_mxed4mY1tH1svgayqo1_400.jpg

There was fights...

tumblr_mxed64drdQ1svgayqo1_400.jpg

There was laughs...

tumblr_mxed7qUL4E1svgayqo1_400.jpg

... and there was dancing!

I also had fun when Ultimadrago and bluepolicebox visited :3

tumblr_mxed9dFFxm1svgayqo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mxedaluUVY1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Had my first visit from Phineas in a long, long time!

tumblr_mxedc776Bd1svgayqo1_400.jpg

And Whitney came through and have me my very last PWP! YAY

Niraj

Koo, I looked for that fossil for like 20 minutes to no avail :( just saw the one by Moe as well

Koomaster

Koo, I looked for that fossil for like 20 minutes to no avail :( just saw the one by Moe as well
Thanks for looking. I don't know what the deal is, I have looked and looked myself. Maybe my town is too full of stuff for there to be 4 fossils every day now? Or maybe it somehow got glitch buried up on a cliff side where I can never get to it?

I am usually good about finding these but this last one just has me puzzled.

5600-2156-1102

I can't come over now but protip... try to plant a flower behind any bushes that don't have flowers already behind them. If it won't plant - it's probably your fossil. Used that to find two that were missing in my town for over a month. Since you can't press up to make bushes go away... makes it a pain.

My town is open for anyone that needs Katrina by the way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom