• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gestault

"There is no man that lives that can't be broken down, provided it is the right temptation, put in the right spot."

-Henry Ward Beecher

j0ZAIcM8tzx74.jpg

Anyone need any Jingle set pieces? I could let you catalog them if you're missing any that I have.

I have:

dresser
bookshelf
piano
wallclock
lamp
floor
wallpaper

I'd like to catalog any that I'm missing as well if you have some :)

I can't come over now but protip... try to plant a flower behind any bushes that don't have flowers already behind them. If it won't plant - it's probably your fossil. Used that to find two that were missing in my town for over a month. Since you can't press up to make bushes go away... makes it a pain.

I dug up all his bushes with empty spaces around them. It's a magical fossil.

MicH

I can't come over now but protip... try to plant a flower behind any bushes that don't have flowers already behind them. If it won't plant - it's probably your fossil. Used that to find two that were missing in my town for over a month. Since you can't press up to make bushes go away... makes it a pain.

My town is open for anyone that needs Katrina by the way. :)
I'm probably gonna visit you and get my fortune if that's okay :D

suzu

Any EU friends mind letting my greedy self drop by to grab the holiday stocking for my main chara and 2 alts? :p

Ellix

Oh, may I also drop by someone's town? I hope I'm on the Nice list...

I've gotten the Toy Day list sorted out for everybody except Marshal, who's decided to set up camp in Main Street for the last three days. A red what Marshal? A RED WHAT???

Westraid

Oh, may I also drop by someone's town? I hope I'm on the Nice list...

I've gotten the Toy Day list sorted out for everybody except Marshal, who's decided to set up camp in Main Street for the last three days. A red what Marshal? A RED WHAT???

Once Suzu and his herd of alts have trampled all over my town I'll add you. Town name is Andromea. :)

But you know what the others want. :) The last item in the bag will be for him.

Saving and quitting can force a villager off Main Street if you want to get to him quicker.

Aiustis

Sweeet! I don't have everything, but I do have a sizeable catalogue and a full HH Showcase to pick stuff from. I try to open my gates 10pm est every night, but I have other times I'm on .
On another note, I rarely get Redd in my town. He hasn't been since early November.

MicH

Spiny Lobster GET and with that I'm done with the new catches until March (ok, not true - I still need the dung beetle).

One fish and one underwater creature left to get. Too bad you don't even get anything for xompleting the underwater part if the museum

Spiny Lobster GET and with that I'm done with the new catches until March (ok, not true - I still need the dung beetle).

One fish and one underwater creature left to get. Too bad you don't even get anything for xompleting the underwater part if the museum
Imagine lol golden diving gear the shadows/bubbles moves (if mobile) towards you =P

Ellix

Once Suzu and his herd of alts have trampled all over my town I'll add you. Town name is Andromea. :)

Thanks again for letting me visit!

But you know what the others want. :) The last item in the bag will be for him.

Saving and quitting can force a villager off Main Street if you want to get to him quicker.

Oh so it's a set 10 items that we get? I guess at this point I might as well finish off the list. I've just been hoping I would naturally catch Marshal outside but he's doing a lot of Toy Day shopping, I guess...

Imagine lol golden diving gear the shadows/bubbles moves (if mobile) towards you =P

Immunity to jellyfishes (!!!)

Linius

Hey Mich, is it okay if I pick up the piano this weekend if you're around? Oh and lol at the green wand, I'm walking around with the same, twins! :lol

I presume we get a bag with just 10 items. Certain Harvest Festival ingredients aside, the holiday events have usually been pretty straightforward. I'm still going to try finish up my Toy Day requests though.

Did some Christmas stuffs.

tumblr_mxejj5ZAZs1qa25kqo2_250.jpg
tumblr_mxejj5ZAZs1qa25kqo4_250.jpg
tumblr_mxejk3gC4F1qa25kqo1_250.jpg

And got a little creeped out by Bunnie.

tumblr_mxejkpBr5h1qa25kqo1_250.jpg
tumblr_mxejkpBr5h1qa25kqo2_250.jpg

Koomaster

I presume we get a bag with just 10 items. Certain Harvest Festival ingredients aside, the holiday events have usually been pretty straightforward. I'm still going to try finish up my Toy Day requests though.

Looks good! Nice use of the gelato shirt for all those lamps and chairs.

Animekatt

Very very nice! I think I will turn my Christmas room into Santa's toy workshop, since the Jingle furniture has a very elf-like appearance.

MicH

Very very nice! I think I will turn my Christmas room into Santa's toy workshop, since the Jingle furniture has a very elf-like appearance.
That sounds like a fun idea! Speaking of Jingle, I got your stuff. Let me know when you're available to come get it

LadyRiven

Hey all! Is it too late to visit someone whose town is celebrating Naughty or Nice Day? I would very much appreciate it if I could stop by. :D

FC: 0302-0197-0810

Anyone need any Jingle set pieces? I could let you catalog them if you're missing any that I have.

I have:

dresser
bookshelf
piano
wallclock
lamp
floor
wallpaper

I'd like to catalog any that I'm missing as well if you have some :)

Thanks, bro! Now I have my music room looking all Christmasy. Pics to come. Good community.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Oh my. I didn't realise there was a big Festive Tree as well. Better keep an eye out for that. Hope what I assumed was the festive tree again today wasn't it.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
How do I activate streetpass for this game? I don't see Digby anywhere do I have to do certain things first?

You might have to pay off the tent and your first house, but I honestly don't remember.

Oh my. I didn't realise there was a big Festive Tree as well. Better keep an eye out for that. Hope what I assumed was the festive tree again today wasn't it.

If you end up needing it, happy to order one for you.

Hey, thanks, guys. :) And great idea, Katt. Lots of cool toys in the game. Plus little customizable garden gnomes.

It's tough to miss the size discrepancy. The big one is much bigger. And we can help you out if you like.

Frogstep

I didn't even know there was a smaller one. I just assumed the big one was THE festive tree. :p

Sober

Anyone selling Turnips at a decent price? I'm never usually up early enough on Sundays to buy them but I did and now I need to get rid of them soon.

FC: 4441-9399-3746

Never really went online with ACNL, I just need a FC to connect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom