• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Has there been any thought to creating a Discord server?

Also, if I have a villager I know for sure is moving out on the 20th, can I safely TT back to June without fear of any other villager moving out ?

pariah164

Sure, that would be fine. Sometimes it just takes awhile, them being from another town doesn't affect anything. My friend code is 3067-8697-6085
Added you. My FC is in my profile.

If you want blue roses I can give you two to start you off. I've got oodles to spare now that I've decided to re-landscape my town.
I have two; I just can't seem to get more to grow from those.

piggychan

hmmm open up your town and i'll plant a pair at the beach and I'll apply some secret fert without you knowing :p

EDIT

Also you have beautiful ordinance set ? that could help too.

pariah164

Ok, I'm open. If you do want more roses, there are some purple ones south of my plaza and some blue ones north of Flurry's house you can take.
Thanks, heading there. Maybe more of them will induce growth.

hmmm open up your town and i'll plant a pair at the beach and I'll apply some secret fert without you knowing :p

EDIT

Also you have beautiful ordinance set ? that could help too.
I have Night Owl set, and I can't bring myself to change it. Night Owl is too good.

As for your planting offer, sure, opening my gates now.

piggychan

a friend suggested that town should have perfect status to help with hybrids.

EDIT:

Pari will you still be available over the next 30-ish mins ? I'm going to try and create a 4th character and give a gold watering can to you.

Thanks, heading there. Maybe more of them will induce growth.

I have Night Owl set, and I can't bring myself to change it. Night Owl is too good.

I reckon you should get rid of that night owl and just knock the ACNL clock a few hours back. Its just when you get a lot of flowers that beautiful ordinance will be a time saver. But it's just a suggestion..

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
No need for perfect town for hybrids. I kept so much junk lying round my town I never kept perfect town up, yet grew oodles of blue roses.

Beautiful town ordinance however is useful. With no need to water other flowers so you can concentrate fully on watering just the flowers you want to breed. Remember only a set amount of flowers grow a day so you want to ensure only the blue or purple roses grow, thus you only want those flowers watered.

pariah164

No need for perfect town for hybrids. I kept so much junk lying round my town I never kept perfect town up, yet grew oodles of blue roses.

Beautiful town ordinance however is useful. With no need to water other flowers to can concentrate fully on watering just the flowers you want to breed. Remember only a set amount of flowers grow a day so you want to ensure only the blue or purple roses grow, thus you only want those flowers watered.
Balls; already watered all my flowers today. Will start selective watering tomorrow.

So, one day after I set up the checkerboard pattern with my hybrids, still no dice. So, I guess I'm buying fertilizer. I'll keep watering, of course.

I can come and fix your gardens if you like. I learned how to do it properly from Philia.

Also I can donate your variously colored hybrids if you want a boost.

(Not just an offer for Pariah. I've done lots of towns for people. Both growing and decorating. Let me know if interested.)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The negative with Beautiful Town is that gold roses are impossible to grow so I'll eventually have to turn it off if I want to grow some of those.

The negative with Beautiful Town is that gold roses are impossible to grow so I'll eventually have to turn it off if I want to grow some of those.

Very true. I bought my little handfuls of gold roses from other people because I don't have the ability to turn off beautiful town.

Has there been any thought to creating a Discord server?

Also, if I have a villager I know for sure is moving out on the 20th, can I safely TT back to June without fear of any other villager moving out ?

Yes. You may time travel as much as you like, you will lose one villager if you don't tell them to stay.

Fireblend

Banned
I'm on Discord pretty much all day, so if you guys want to create a server for this community I'd definitely join, sounds like a good idea to me :)

rhandino

Banned
The fact that I went to the postal office to deposit some bells, selected the Coupon Exchange to see what it did and I was kind of sleepy and mashed buttons and noticed that the coupons I sold were my 5 MEOW ones...

Noooooo T_T

At least the "challenges" of today and this week are kind of easy.

Jay RaR

1e5kd8.jpg

With all this talk of discord nowadays.

piggychan

Is anyone able to boot up one of the zelda amiibos into the RV camping grounds over the next few days? I'm just trying to help out some friends.

Particularly after some of the stuff from Medli and Epona

Gossip stone
lon lon's milk
termina's moon

cucco ornament
hero of time scroll
fairy bottle

sheik outfit.

NoA released a new video that highlights the new features of the game in a bit more depth, but they still gloss over some stuff.

The most interesting thing to me is that they briefly showed one of the Sanrio villagers, (Étoile), so maybe we will get those special amiibo cards in North America.

Roto13

I used Reese's amiibo to summon her to my campground and all she does is talk about Cyrus.

Of course, Wisp is now at Re-Tail, so I can't sell anything, but he's still adorable.

Do the Fall and Winter Isabelle amiibo do different things in the RV? I know they give you different powers in Puzzle League.

Has anyone recreate their town? Is it worth it? I've poured alot of time into this game when I first got it but I still feel like its very basic and I still hate the original layout I picked so starting fresh might be the best after over a year off of the game. But at the same time I remember how long it took me to get my house to the sizeand all the items in it. Also finally getting T&T Mart to its full upgrade and the hundreds of flowers I've planted to make my hybrids. Im so conflicted GAF.

piggychan

Has anyone recreate their town? Is it worth it? I've poured alot of time into this game when I first got it but I still feel like its very basic and I still hate the original layout I picked so starting fresh might be the best after over a year off of the game. But at the same time I remember how long it took me to get my house to the sizeand all the items in it. Also finally getting T&T Mart to its full upgrade and the hundreds of flowers I've planted to make my hybrids. Im so conflicted GAF.

you'll might be able to dump some stuff in other peoples town while doing it. Besides Tom nook will now give you some bells for your town so you can restart the town with a decent bank balance. I might be able to help you tomorrow and Thursday if you like..

you'll might be able to dump some stuff in other peoples town while doing it. Besides Tom nook will now give you some bells for your town so you can restart the town with a decent bank balance. I might be able to help you tomorrow and Thursday if you like..

Edit: Also had no clue you could dump stuff in other peoples towns, This would mean I can save my items right?

Edit 2: Forget everything I just said turns out I can recreate it. But theres also an option to keep my catalog so that means I can just rebuy most of my items correct? Sorry for all the questions despite 100+ hours on this game im still a complete AC noob.

Robin64

Edit 2: Forget everything I just said turns out I can recreate it. But theres also an option to keep my catalog so that means I can just rebuy most of my items correct? Sorry for all the questions despite 100+ hours on this game im still a complete AC noob.

Yes, you can just rebuy most of your items, but remember there are things that you can't order, such as some DLC items and fortune cookie stuff.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I feel like I want to save starting again when the Switch version comes out.

Cool that you can keep your catalogue, didn't know that. Guess that's why there's been no calls for a cataloguing get together.

Jay RaR

Alright, finally got the means to start over and carry over my items lol.

So I decided to give away some items I don't need anymore, so if anyone wants to visit my town and grab some now's your chance! I'll be open for a couple of hours, so get them while you can! They range from unorderables to region dlc to hybrid flowers to lucky clovers. FC is in my profile.

List.

And if you want, you can drop some items I want but its not necessary.

piggychan

Got ACNL amiibo card #9 Huck's RV today.

WVW69jziIP4fjSuv5J

Waiting Room Wall
Block Flooring
burger meal
busing station
drink machine
meeting room chair
outdoor sign
snack machine
square minitable

piggychan

Look at that cool frog lol. I can't wait to have him runnin around my town soon.

I was wondering whether you would go crazy over the Keroppi items but looking at the RV driver I'm surprise it isn't a frog....
X6kgNv.gif

EDIT

Alright, finally got the means to start over and carry over my items lol.

So I decided to give away some items I don't need anymore, so if anyone wants to visit my town and grab some now's your chance! I'll be open for a couple of hours, so get them while you can! They range from unorderables to region dlc to hybrid flowers to lucky clovers. FC is in my profile.

List.

And if you want, you can drop some items I want but its not necessary.

You still giving away stuff? I might visit if you still got them

Top Bottom