• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Robin64

The Hello Kitty one isn't a cat, either.

11362327-1534434019744965.jpg

I seem to remember reading a rule about this somewhere, that Sanrio won't let you have something similar to their thing if it isn't actually their thing. I can't remember the specifics..

pariah164

The Hello Kitty one isn't a cat, either.

11362327-1534434019744965.jpg

I seem to remember reading a rule about this somewhere, that Sanrio won't let you have something similar to their thing if it isn't actually their thing. I can't remember the specifics..
Yeah, Sanrio is pretty strict about that sort of deal.

I need all the Hello Kitty stuff. *A*

Oh, man, I catalogued some summer clothes, but looks like I don't have them in my storage room anymore and not even in my town.

Probably a longshot, but anyone has a double of these they can miss, so I can complete my storage room with those ? All are unorderable :(

Blue argyle tank (DLC)
Blue argyle tee
Caterpillar tank
Gracie tank
Groovy tank
Groovy tee
Zebra tank

I'm going to store all the unorderables from the main game in my storage rooms and after that I'll look for another one or two for the amiibo update ones...

Also got a Wii U today in my fortune cookie.

And I'm saving a lot of coupons for the amiibo exclusive stuff... After that, I'll look after the "ordinary" stuff...

piggychan

Well, I have 516 today... but I have to go to work in half an hour... :(

That is a good price but it might change later in the day... :/

today's scan #14 - Ketchup in the camping grounds

WVW69jznyO8M8bVz9Q

ivy wall
backyard lawn
brick oven
cutting-board set
firewood
glass teapot
metal-and-wood chair
metal-and-wood table
whole pizza
work table

edit:
>_>
WVW69jzn3s0i96rNyW

piggychan

Made a new friend and while visiting their town first blooper I do.. kill a pansy while entering their camping grounds >__>
There really is amazing stuff here.
CxY0vnuUUAAG_cF.jpg:large

This thing is too cute.....
CxY04urUcAA7dzF.jpg:large

EDIT
Aparently regarding the amiibos moving in they don't always move into desired spots.

scamander

Banned
I wish there were the option to let the game know your mother's dead, so it doesn't bring her up all the time or send you letters from "your mom". Mine just died last month and most of the time I feel awful enough without getting constantly reminded of the fact.

CxZQcHAUUAAupBD.jpg:large

"How's your Mum? Always be kind and respectful, will ya?"

Yeah, you don't say fucktwit. ;_;

scamander

Banned
Thanks to both of you. :(
I guess it's just one of those things you don't really think about until you are affected. And it probably won't be a huge problem when some time has passed, but right now it sucks. :/

I had so much fun making patterns last night. I tried to do the Milky Way from the constellation Sagittarius up. The third one on the top row was my first attempt that I ended up not liking so much so I shifted the colors. The final attempt is the first one on the top left which I'm pretty happy with!

I didn't do the Perfume album art, but I wish I did. Making patterns in this game is so relaxing.

piggychan

Thanks to both of you. :(
I guess it's just one of those things you don't really think about until you are affected. And it probably won't be a huge problem when some time has passed, but right now it sucks. :/

Condolences.

This is true, Both my folks have passed away years ago but the in-game letters and stuff don't bother me.

Anyone know an easy way to get the telescope or have one they could give to me?

s9Quegb.jpg

You still want this? I can order this for you. Should be available in a few hours when my ac clock hits 5pm

MicH

I told Apple she should move out today. It makes me a bit sad, but she's lived here for a long time and I'm craving someone new to move in. I think I'll scan my Maple card and her move in :)

Westraid

tumblr_inline_ogr0up898e1s26f48_500.png

Today, Cashmere is camping out!
“Cashmere can’t live without her famous paella, but with this fancy new van, she doesn’t have to! She’ll offer you some too… IF you know what it is.”
Kitchen Wall, Block Flooring*, Curry Plate*, Cutting-Board Set*, Glass Screen*, Kitchen Counter*, Kitchen Stove*, Paella*, Rolling Closet*, Standing Sink*.

*) New items

If anyone wants to visit her, let me know!

piggychan

tumblr_inline_ogr0up898e1s26f48_500.png

Today, Cashmere is camping out!
“Cashmere can’t live without her famous paella, but with this fancy new van, she doesn’t have to! She’ll offer you some too… IF you know what it is.”
Kitchen Wall, Block Flooring*, Curry Plate*, Cutting-Board Set*, Glass Screen*, Kitchen Counter*, Kitchen Stove*, Paella*, Rolling Closet*, Standing Sink*.

*) New items

If anyone wants to visit her, let me know!

May get back to you on a later date if you haven't moved them in yet. Planning on opening up a 7/11 convenience store if I can trade for said items. :p

Westraid

May get back to you on a later date if you haven't moved them in yet. Planning on opening up a 7/11 convenience store if I can trade for said items. :p
Might be a lot later since I scan a new card every day, and I plan to get them all lol. Maybe if I'm behind on the date I can scan it again during one of the tt days, but idk when that'll be.

colon

Two things I've noticed since the update:
1. I no longer see a green circle on the ACNL icon when I get Street Passes, but the characters of people I've Street Passed will still show up in the area on Main Street.

2. some old items have gotten updated with the Welcome amiibo update. First example I can think of is the dentist's chair. While it looks exactly the same now as it always did, but now when you sit in the chair you can hear a dentist's drill. I've shown it to a few friends who all agree that noise wasn't there pre-update.

My New Leaf icon had a blue light on it, indicating something SpotPass related, but when I loaded the game there is nothing there that I can see.

I know this post is several days old now and might've already been answered but I've gotten that blue light several times too, it just means someone visited your dream town.

HF2014

afaik, regular villagers won't be on the campground ever. The Welcome Amiibo villagers should though, but idk if you can find them at the campsite or as regular villagers moving in.

And I just blew my MEOW coupon load buying stuff at other towns. Getting MEOW coupons without time travelling really sucks lol.

Oh, does that mean the first 400 cards dont have an RV? Its only the new 50 card set and some Amiibo?

piggychan

The villager icon on the bottom screen is kinda creepy. He stares into your soul with his blank eyes.

That's why I wear a disguise and silly hats so you don't notice !
HNI_0006_1.jpg

today's amiibo is #16 Stu
WVW69jzxfqoMt-4M7-

chain-link fence
pavement floor
Boston Bag
Cardboard Box
coin locker
Cruiser Bike
do-not-enter sign
garbage bin
kick scooter
scooter

Now you know why the villager is always looking off to one side.

Shes going to be the store clerk when I open my new shop!
Screen%20Shot%202016-11-17%20at%2013.07.41.png

That makes me want a scooter racing mini-game to use the wheeled vehicles with. That would be a hoot.

I just got my campground built, so I can start scanning the Amiibo Cards now right? Before it was only letting me summon characters to get free items from, which was a bit of a waste.

Roto13

So there are a bunch of people who can visit the RV park, but I've only gotten a few of them ovre and over again. Pave's been here like three or four times, as has Zipper. Does each town only have a small random selection of people who are able to visit the campground?

Chopper

So, is there a definitive list of all the new stuff, amd who has it yet? Do we know how much new stuff is locked behind the new RV cards?

Frogstep

Wow that's a crazy amount of stuff, and then there's the 3 per day order limit... and actually having the card that's tied to that stuff...

Still pretty cool but boy, it's gonna take some days to get all of that. :eek:

piggychan

loving the monhun stuff

edit:

Guess I find out tomorrow if it clashes with toy shop theme when I talk to Lyle...
WVW69jz2nScbRIUGeV

EDIT
Perfect Oranges on special in Re-Tail today. I'm a cherry town.

Shhhhh don't tell Panda.. :O

EDIT.
I just got my campground built, so I can start scanning the Amiibo Cards now right? Before it was only letting me summon characters to get free items from, which was a bit of a waste.

The new ACNL amiibo cards.

Top Bottom