• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

God thanks for the info. I was about to buy lots of cards from series 1 to 4 expecting to have different funitures from them! Guess ill go the the reader and welcome amiibo cards.
No prob.

If anyone has Copper in their RV park and wouldn't mind a visitor, please let me know. Next time Booker shows up in mine I'll post and let people come over if anyone is interested.

Jay RaR

I just got my campground built, so I can start scanning the Amiibo Cards now right? Before it was only letting me summon characters to get free items from, which was a bit of a waste.

I think you're confused on one thing. The campground is where special characters and characters summoned by amiibo appear in their RVs. The campsite is where regular villagers appear in tents or igloos which appear randomly with no influence on amiibo. The Welcome Amiibo villagers appear in cards that have an animal driving an RV. If your amiibo card does not have a character driving an RV, you can't summon them to the campground. Special NPCs like Isabelle and Tom Nook give you their pictures if summoned by a card.

Sucks super hard but it is what it is.

Also I asked this already but are Welcome Amiibo villagers only recruit-able by the campground? Like I want Sprocket in my town but I'm not interested in buying any more amiibo cards to try and get him lol.

piggychan

#22 Bitty in the camping grounds.

WVW69jz5GA0LSVxRto

mosaic wall
lobby floor
changing room
fancy display case
fancy display stand
hanger rack
jewellery case
perfume bottles
ring
wooden counter

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The next step is to see what items can be refurbished and how.

For example the New 3DS can be changed to black, have the black and white spots face plate, or a custom pattern/fabric faceplate.

I wonder if you can eventually get every new item from Harvey's stand if you're patient.

I think you're confused on one thing. The campground is where special characters and characters summoned by amiibo appear in their RVs. The campsite is where regular villagers appear in tents or igloos which appear randomly with no influence on amiibo. The Welcome Amiibo villagers appear in cards that have an animal driving an RV. If your amiibo card does not have a character driving an RV, you can't summon them to the campground. Special NPCs like Isabelle and Tom Nook give you their pictures if summoned by a card.

Sucks super hard but it is what it is.

Also I asked this already but are Welcome Amiibo villagers only recruit-able by the campground? Like I want Sprocket in my town but I'm not interested in buying any more amiibo cards to try and get him lol.

That is what I needed to hear. I had been looking for this damn information all over the place, yet couldn't find the specifics of why none of it was working right.

Also, if you ask for something else they'll give you another item instead of a picture. Tom Nook gave me a Lunar Lander.

Gate open

Thanks again Unicorn! I should of asked if you needed anything first, I hope the Hybrids were okay.

Next time I get Booker I'll post here for anyone that wants to see his RV.

If you would like, you should join the Discord server: https://discord.gg/tf2TRgF

So ya know........no one misses out again on towns buying Perfect Oranges for extra...

Oh also, the replies are instant!

Robin64

Got it back!

Long story short, using homebrew tools I was able to export the save, make a new one, copy the secure value from the new one into the old one, and reimport the old one. Town recovered!

I scanned Maddie, if anyone would like to visit. I am sure a bunch of these items are new, but sorry, I can't tell what. :)

maddie-d4e2ef2de542c869c4982736d273ab8f7e04b0a6fb7ef5c1dc5c42c7795932c6.png

piggychan

Me too, haha! Had a mild heart attack I think.

By the way, does anyone have good turnip prices? By which I mean over 100.

You got lucky:O

If only you asked about the turnips before noon...

My prices before lunch time..
CxlDrGjUkAA5HnS.jpg:large

EDIT

Also got these in the post this morning. both are 2nd hand so I hope they are fully working. Will scan them this weekend if anyone wants to grab their stuff.

Hansel

Banned
EDIT

Also got these in the post this morning. both are 2nd hand so I hope they are fully working. Will scan them this weekend if anyone wants to grab their stuff.

I would love to get in on either or both. If you need something from any of the Animal Crossing Amiibos let me know and I can scan that one for the day too!

Roto13

You got lucky:O

If only you asked about the turnips before noon...

My prices before lunch time..
CxlDrGjUkAA5HnS.jpg:large

EDIT

Someone would have to go out of their way to break the NFC chip in an amiibo.

I've gotta get in on that Medli action when you scan Toon Link. I want all of the Zelda stuff and hers is the only stuff I'm missing. I have multiple characters so I could feasibly get it all from one scan. :p

Robin64

For those of us who reset with the update, today is the first Fishing Tourney. Good luck everyone!

Sandy's RV is an adorable little coffee shop!

qupagn3.png

Edit: The hell? The current winner was 9.25 inches, so I handed over my 9.5 inch fish, and it said "That puts you in second place". CAN YOU NOT DO NUMBERS, CHIP?!

Edit2: Double checked carefuly during the awards ceremony. "In second place, with a 9.50 inch carp, Robin!" and then in "In first place, with a delicious 9.25 inch carp, Cookie!"

WHAT.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Don't think I've seen him mentioned yet, so Gulliver was my visitor today. His items are:

Tropical Vista
Sandy Beach Floor
Ball
Beach Table
Life Ring
Volleyball Net
Wave Breaker

I still have not yet updated mine, am I missing out on much though?

The time until a villager moves has been extended from 5 days to 10. You can use an amiibo to force a particular villager to move out if your town is full. It's easier to get seasonal items because the RV park adds a second method for them.

The Rare Mushroom doesn't take the place of one of your fossils, does it? I can only find three fossils in my town today and it's driving me bats.

The Rare Mushroom doesn't take the place of one of your fossils, does it? I can only find three fossils in my town today and it's driving me bats.

It does not. You might have a case of what I call "fossil blindness" where your eyes are passing over it for some reason or it may just be in a weird spot, like behind a house/town project, a building, a rock, or a plant.

It does not. You might have a case of what I call "fossil blindness" where your eyes are passing over it for some reason or it may just be in a weird spot, like behind a house/town project, a building, a rock, or a plant.

I've been around my whole town like three times tilting the camera to peer behind things. It's driving me crazy! o_O

LoveCake

The time until a villager moves has been extended from 5 days to 10. You can use an amiibo to force a particular villager to move out if your town is full. It's easier to get seasonal items because the RV park adds a second method for them.

Hmm, I don't really want anyone to leave my town.

I will have a look next weekend, I want to make sure there are no bugs or anything that will break the game before updating.

piggychan

Ugh, I didn't realize how poorly I was doing with art in the museum. Redd is such a jerk! I always pick the fakes.

I think it was in the Thonky guide that mentioned boosting the Feng Shui of your home particularly in luck helps improve things like finding a genuine art piece for sale in Redd etc.

Medli is in the Van.

WVW69j0ZU8Qb3u0JzY

EDIT

V

By the way, I often just leave my town open while I am away doing other things like watching telly or whatever, so if you see it open just pop in. I've always scanned an amiibo, either a figure or card, so don't feel shy about dropping by to grab things. :)

Why I get confused!!
be1d0090-49f7-4509-87fa-f0770fdc39fa.jpg

Robin64

By the way, I often just leave my town open while I am away doing other things like watching telly or whatever, so if you see it open just pop in. I've always scanned an amiibo, either a figure or card, so don't feel shy about dropping by to grab things. :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I know villager houses must be at least two blocks away from each other horizontally.

If this the same with a player house and a villager house?

Roto13

I think it was in the Thonky guide that mentioned boosting the Feng Shui of your home particularly in luck helps improve things like finding a genuine art piece for sale in Redd etc.

Medli is in the Van.

WVW69j0ZU8Qb3u0JzY

EDIT

V

Why I get confused!!
be1d0090-49f7-4509-87fa-f0770fdc39fa.jpg

Hello best friend. Are you around? I'd love to come over and order shit from Medli. With two characters, because she has four things I don't have.

Top Bottom