• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Elija2

Tia just gifted Bettina a moldy shirt and she put it on right away. And she looked so good in her chef's outfit.

Tia just gifted Bettina a moldy shirt and she put it on right away. And she looked so good in her chef's outfit.

Ha...hahaha! I'm just imagining this scenario playing out in my head. Hey moldy shirt!

*spins around in air*
*fabulous*
*walks off like nothing*

Elija2

Ha...hahaha! I'm just imagining this scenario playing out in my head. Hey moldy shirt!

*spins around in air*
*fabulous*
*walks off like nothing*

The worst part is that Bettina apparently asked for the moldy shirt. Next she's gonna be asking me for rotten fruit.

I remember when Katrina said the moldy shirt would the the item to bring me good luck upon items. I thought if that was worth it...

I wore it.

Dammit, Muffy is moving in and just decided to get rid of one of my ONLY perfect apple tree for her house location! And I just got it! WHY!

Do you have extras? I think some of us could provide you with some extra fruits to plant elsewhere.
Nope, literally just started getting perfect apples and the only tree I currently had has been destroyed. I don't have friends I play this with and have only recently started playing with people on GAF so it's taken me some time to get it myself. If anyone could even spare 1 perfect apple, it'd be very much appreciated.

Nope, literally just started getting perfect apples and the only tree I currently had has been destroyed. I don't have friends I play this with and have only recently started playing with people on GAF so it's taken me some time to get it myself. If anyone could even spare 1 perfect apple, it'd be very much appreciated.

Okay I added you as a friend. I've got some perfect fruit from all over the place, but I assume your town's main fruit are apples.

Okay I added you as a friend. I've got some perfect fruit from all over the place, but I assume your town's main fruit are apples.
Oh thanks, I'll add you too. My native fruit are oranges actually. i got an apple from my (in-game) Mom in a latter and finally got a perfect one. Now it's gone.

I forget who the person who wanted a pair of Hero's boots (Link), but let me know as I got another copy of it today with the Play coins.

I also have Phil moving out tomorrow so if anyone needs a smug ostrich (who looks like Falco from Star Fox), please let me know too.

I hate building snowbros, they're the pickiest of snowpeople. I build the first ball at my ears' height, make the second ball slightly smaller, but when I roll it to make the head they're both the same size and I don't get a present. I have a 100% success rate building snowmen but it's just luck building a snowbro. What's a good trick?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Oh thanks, I'll add you too. My native fruit are oranges actually. i got an apple from my (in-game) Mom in a latter and finally got a perfect one. Now it's gone.

If your native fruit is an orange, you can't have a perfect apple tree, just to let you know. It'll just die. You can only have perfect fruit trees for the perfect version of your native fruit.

I hate building snowbros, they're the pickiest of snowpeople. I build the first ball at my ears' height, make the second ball slightly smaller, but when I roll it to make the head they're both the same size and I don't get a present. I have a 100% success rate building snowmen but it's just luck building a snowbro. What's a good trick?

Maybe build them by your plaza so you can get rid of some snow from the head before rolling it on.

SeanR1221

I'm only around 2 months (45 hours) in but I'm really addicted :)

When will I be able to build stuff like the police station? After I build more small things like benches and clocks?

Linius

I'm only around 2 months (45 hours) in but I'm really addicted :)

When will I be able to build stuff like the police station? After I build more small things like benches and clocks?

It needs to be requested. It's not villager type restricted, so anyone can ask for it. But it can take a while. A lot of people in this OT had to wait quite long for their police station.

SeanR1221

It needs to be requested. It's not villager type restricted, so anyone can ask for it. But it can take a while. A lot of people in this OT had to wait quite long for their police station.

Got it.

I want to focus on organizing trees next. My cousin visited my town and gave me 6 of each fruit and I planted all the trees randomly around. Now it's kinda messy and looks like I live in a jungle lol

Got it.

I want to focus on organizing trees next. My cousin visited my town and gave me 6 of each fruit and I planted all the trees randomly around. Now it's kinda messy and looks like I live in a jungle lol

Holy crap it's Sean from Fit-GAF. Hiya!

Just don't plant bamboo shoots all over as they'll grow quick. Real quick.

I only have a half hour left but my nip prices are 448 right now. I didn't buy this week either. >.>

(Left my town open for the next half hour if anyone on my list needs to pop by. Gyroids I had been saving for Fish; mushroom furniture I had been saving for the next furniture sale at ReTail.)

Okay, prices dropped back down to 179 (which is still a profit). I need to grab some food but if you're interested, I'll be back in a couple of hours.

Also, Curlos is moving out soon. Finally get his ass off my path to ReTail. If anyone might be interested, let me know.

If your native fruit is an orange, you can't have a perfect apple tree, just to let you know. It'll just die. You can only have perfect fruit trees for the perfect version of your native fruit.
Well where the heck have I been? Must have been seeing things then lol. Been playing the game for over a year now and still learning new things. Consider that an overreaction on my end then but she still destroyed an apple tree which is still rude. Thanks for the new info.

Top Bottom